• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Favorite Video Games of All Time

xstarchildx

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you're anything like me, you grew up at a time when video games were just being developed for the general public. I remember getting my first NES in the late 80's and it was a marvelous moment!

Let's post some of our favorite video games of the past and present!

fb-preview.jpg

ps1_final_fantasy_vii_gh-120314.jpg

Super_Mario_64_box_cover.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Call of Duty Black Ops 4

Max

Mario was the shit 64 or switch are the best. Then I go with GTA which was a open world game changer. Then Fortnite what that did for gaming community was amazing. Honorable mentions.

Contra
Double dragon
Mike Tyson punch out
Super techno bowl
Sonic
I could go forever

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contra, Metroid, Paperboy. Yes I’m old-er.
Nowadays Ill play black ops on ps4 with my oldest son. I can hold my own still.

Goldeneye and NFL Blitz on the Nintendo 64.

Three games dear to my heart. Tecmo super bowl, Mario Cart for 64, and Golden Eye. I have these set up in my bar and they get played all night long. Usually have a big tournament once a month for each game. Nintendo RBI baseball gets played alot also

Three games dear to my heart. Tecmo super bowl, Mario Cart for 64, and Golden Eye. I have these set up in my bar and they get played all night long. Usually have a big tournament once a month for each game. Nintendo RBI baseball gets played alot also

Golden eye was the shit. First 1 on 1 game like that had some long nights battling friends

Golden eye was the shit. First 1 on 1 game like that had some long nights battling friends

I played an obscene amount of hours of this game with friends, loads of Little Caesars and enough coca-cola to send a diabetic into a coma :D

Contra, Metroid, Paperboy. Yes I’m old-er.
Nowadays Ill play black ops on ps4 with my oldest son. I can hold my own still.

Goldeneye and NFL Blitz on the Nintendo 64.

These are all classics. Love Contra so much. up down up down left right left right AB start! Or something like that lol.

I don't play video games but I did enjoy Mario 3.
Atari was my first video game

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Legend of Zelda, Mike Tysons punchout, super mario kart. Currently it's path of exile

The original Zelda and Contra. Of course we could only play when it was raining or after the sun went down because our parents would make us “go outside and play”.
Yes I’m pretty old.

I actually broke down and bought thr mini Nintendo with the marios and contra and old school donkey Kong and like 30 other old school games preloaded Its pretty cool! Ill get the super Nintendo one too. Lol and if they get a 64 one. Its games over. Im never leaving the house lol

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

I don't play video games but I did enjoy Mario 3.
Atari was my first video game

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
I used to play Atari at the neighbor's house before NES was out. Frogger pissed me off to no end. That damn frog never did what I wanted it too! My parents owned Pong too, which was endless hours of fun at the time lol.

Legend of Zelda, Mike Tysons punchout, super mario kart. Currently it's path of exile
The original Zelda is the shit. I love Ocarina of Time too for N64.

Video games now are too complicated
Amen to that! I tried playing a first person shooter for PS4 and within two minutes was like, "Nope." and threw it all the way back to SNES.

The original Zelda and Contra. Of course we could only play when it was raining or after the sun went down because our parents would make us “go outside and play”.
Yes I’m pretty old.

Hahaha yeah I remember those days. My parents weren't around too much so I could get up at like 3am on a Saturday and just rock it out. Oh the joys of childhood abandonment :D

I actually broke down and bought thr mini Nintendo with the marios and contra and old school donkey Kong and like 30 other old school games preloaded Its pretty cool! Ill get the super Nintendo one too. Lol and if they get a 64 one. Its games over. Im never leaving the house lol

Yes! If that make an N64 mini, I'm all over it. Banjo Kazooie and Mario 64? I'd be sitting on my ass with bills piling up lol.

LMAO, I was 6yrs old when the the first ATARI was released. PITFALL, DONKEY KONG, FROGGER, PAC-MAN and ASTEROIDS were the games of choice. In college it was NINTENDO and TECMO BOWL. Then came PS1 and NFL GAMEDAY with the new and improved FROGGER. Then I found BASS LANDING...GAME OVER. I still have my PS1 and go fishing anytime I want in my own living room. That game is the tits, the controller is an actual reel that vibrates when fish hit baits and runs.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

I gotta go with Super Mario 1, 2 and 3. Street Fighter 2 for SNES. Super Mario World SNES. Double Dragon for NES. Ninja Gaiden NES. Castlevania NES.

Mario Kart on Wii.

Road Rash on Sega. Golden Axe Sega and Arcade.

PacMan, Enduro, and Jungle Hunt on Atari 2600.

Grand Theft Auto on PS1

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego (Commodore 64)

Anyone here old like me?

I have the super Nintendo mini. It's a good little machine. I've heard mixed opinions on the 64 mini. Most likely it won't be made. The way the games will look on a modern tv is a concern. We're the classic 8bit and 16 bit hold nostalgia value the 64 will look crappy by today's standards. Also license issues with goldeneye and a a few other games is a problem.

Get Shredded!
Ocarina of time was the sole reason I bought a N64. Great game.

I gotta go with Super Mario 1, 2 and 3. Street Fighter 2 for SNES. Super Mario World SNES. Double Dragon for NES. Ninja Gaiden NES. Castlevania NES.

Mario Kart on Wii.

Road Rash on Sega. Golden Axe Sega and Arcade.

PacMan, Enduro, and Jungle Hunt on Atari 2600.

Grand Theft Auto on PS1

Anyone here old like me?
Oh yeah! GTA, I almost forgot. Me and this Puerto Rican dude I worked with used to get hammered and play that game for hrs. He was pretty good at it. Lol.

Sent from my Z839 using Tapatalk

Anyone here old like me?[/QUOTE]

Carmen Sandiego was very fun to play in school. Golden axe in the arcade was my 3rd favorite game behind 4 player x-men and #1 the 4 player ninja turtles game. When arcade 1up releases the turtles cabinet later this year I'm buying it lol

Console games:
Mario Kart--Kind of lost interest after Double Dash, but still play a ton of it when kids are home
Super Smash Bros.
The old Final Fantasy Series--Lost interest after IV
Mario Party

PC
Half Life and Opposing Force mod
Empire Attack

Empire Attack was online and the last thing I played seriously. Game closed and I went out on top and finished #1 in the world. Yeah, my one dumb claim to fame, but everyone has one thing they're good at, right?
http://www.empireattack.com/leaderboard.asp

Damn. All you spoiled kids with your gaming systems you had.

Never had one. It was either go outside and play or my parents would put my ass to work. Life in the sticks, I suppose.

I have the super Nintendo mini. It's a good little machine. I've heard mixed opinions on the 64 mini. Most likely it won't be made. The way the games will look on a modern tv is a concern. We're the classic 8bit and 16 bit hold nostalgia value the 64 will look crappy by today's standards. Also license issues with goldeneye and a a few other games is a problem.
But golden eye is one of my favorites. :( ugh
Companies are so greedy.

Back