• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tekashi 6IX9INE Testifies that Tardi T is a Bloods Gang Member

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tekashi 6IX9INE Testifies that Tardi T is a Bloods Gang Member

Another one.

After naming Trippie Redd and Jim Jones as gang members, 6ix9ine has snitched on another high-profile rapper. During Thursday’s testimony against the Nine Trey Gangsta Bloods in his Manhattan federal court case, the “FEFE” rapper cited Cardi B as a member of the Bloods.

While taking the stand against his former associates, Anthony “Harv” Ellison and Aljermiah “Nuke” Mack, Tekashi confirmed the “Bodak Yellow” rapper’s ties to the Bloods gang, reports Page Six. However, he denied that he copied her by including gang members in his music videos.

“I knew who she was. I didn’t pay attention,” he told the court.

The rapper, whose real name is David Hernandez, was facing a minimum of 47 years in prison, but he could walk as early as next year in exchange for his cooperation with the feds.

Cardi has been open about her affiliation with the Brims subset of the Bloods. “Here’s the thing. I never really wanted to talk about that, because I always wanted a music deal. I always want to keep my endorsements,” she told GQ last year.

She joined the gang when she was just a teenager. “When I was 16 years old, I used to hang out with a lot of Bloods. I used to pop off with my homies. And they’d say, ‘Yo, you really get it poppin’. You should come home. You should turn Blood.’ And I did. Yes, I did. And something that–it’s not like, oh, you leave. You don’t leave.”

However, she doesn’t recommend it to her fans. “That’s why I don’t talk about it much. Because I wouldn’t want a young person, a young girl, to think it’s okay to join it,” she said. “You could talk to somebody that is considered Big Homie and they will tell you: ‘Don’t join a gang.’ The person that I’m under, she would tell you, ‘Don’t join a gang.’ It’s not about violence. It’s just like–it doesn’t make your money. It doesn’t make your money. I rep it, because I been repping it for such a long time.”

Source: https://www.rap-up.com/2019/09/19/6ix9ine-testifies-cardi-b-bloods-gang-member/

Attachments

• tekashi-6ix9ine-cardi-b.jpg
    tekashi-6ix9ine-cardi-b.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 49
Hey Arnold I’m trying to get ahold of an administrator or mod but you don’t receive pm can you please let me know what I need to do thanks.

Hey Arnold I’m trying to get ahold of an administrator or mod but you don’t receive pm can you please let me know what I need to do thanks.

@Ranger15 what do you need help with sir?

Back