• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fleet of confirmed UFO's (US Military Video)

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Picked up on the worlds most advanced sensor system on FA 18 Super hornet.

Object appears to defy physics.

[video=youtube;tf1uLwUTDA0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=108&v=tf1uLwUTDA0[/video]

I hope it's real and we can interview them, for just one crucial question: "Why all the anal probing on rednecks in pickup trucks?"

More info:

https://www.popularmechanics.com/military/a29073804/navy-ufo-videos-real/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Nimitz_UFO_incident

If the radar readings are correct, that one of the objects dove from 28,000 feet to sea level in less than a second, then it's going 19,000 mph minimum. That's faster than the ISS travels in low earth orbit which is about 17,500 mph, and fast enough for normal objects to become meteors.

I saw that on a show and it was a real video. What a trip!

Max

I hope it's real and we can interview them, for just one crucial question: "Why all the anal probing on rednecks in pickup trucks?"

More info:

If the radar readings are correct, that one of the objects dove from 28,000 feet to sea level in less than a second, then it's going 19,000 mph minimum. That's faster than the ISS travels in low earth orbit which is about 17,500 mph, and fast enough for normal objects to become meteors.
Yeah that's an impossible movement for any kind of object we know of. But it's allegedly been spotted many times from the USS Nimitz' radar. Kinda crazy

It's all true...lol. Oh, and the world is really flat.

Attachments

• reall.jpg
    reall.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 76

More info:

This was picked up on several advanced systems multiple times. These speeds are insanely fast but we have recorded these speeds when objects enter our atmosphere so it is possible just very very fast.

I was stationed at Luke AFB when the lights occurred over phoenix, thousands of people witnessed it, I lived downtown on 3rd street so my wife saw it. people say it was an extremely large wide object that passed over them as it moved to sky harbor airport then hovered over the airport and they have to stop operations. I was at the base and had no idea it was happening but we scrambled F-16s to intercept it, after we launched my wife called me and said do I know what is happening, we went into our office and turned on the TV and thats when we saw and realized we were launching fighter jets to catch that thing but when they got there it was gone.

IML Gear Cream!
Are all you guys storming Area 51?

The raid is happening in about 11 hours. They say 400K signed up to go?

In before the real number of ppl who raid is less then 10K.

Are all you guys storming Area 51?

The raid is happening in about 11 hours. They say 400K signed up to go?

In before the real number of ppl who raid is less then 10K.
Im not a conspiracy guy at all. I dont believe the earth is flat and I will never go to area 51. However these events are documented with witnesses that are credible. Might take a few minutes to understand what they saw. Its very interesting stuff.

OR you can just troll and add nothing to the convo....=)

Found another just after I posted...doh! This is video #2...no chatter though. Does show high rate of speed change to left at end.

Im not a conspiracy guy at all. I dont believe the earth is flat and I will never go to area 51. However these events are documented with witnesses that are credible. Might take a few minutes to understand what they saw. Its very interesting stuff.

OR you can just troll and add nothing to the convo....=)

Could a simpler explanation be that the flying objects are government made?

I mean we are always working on new technology that is highly classified.

Ppl see or think they see something they don’t recognize but then again why would they recognize a flying machine that no one has seen except those privileged to know?

I just think if aliens existed they would have truly shown themselves by now instead of some cat and mouse game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could a simpler explanation be that the flying objects are government made?

I mean we are always working on new technology that is highly classified.

Ppl see or think they see something they don’t recognize but then again why would they recognize a flying machine that no one has seen except those privileged to know?

I just think if aliens existed they would have truly shown themselves by now instead of some cat and mouse game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I personally believe these are US government experiments and it was no coincidence the intercepting planes had no ordinance. I also believe all parties who came forward have no knowledge of it being US aircraft. If it is our tech we are WAY ahead of the rest of the world.

I have been to Area 51 ( or just outside it ) and have seen some stuff I cant explain .I also go on long hikes and spend many nights in that desert area and the things we see are difficult to put into words -interesting -OD

I personally believe these are US government experiments and it was no coincidence the intercepting planes had no ordinance. I also believe all parties who came forward have no knowledge of it being US aircraft. If it is our tech we are WAY ahead of the rest of the world.

The science guy in the third video mentioned warp drive to explain how those objects moved so fast, if we know how they move so fast it’s only a matter of time until we figure out how to make it work

It’s pretty interesting to think we have that tech available and the rest of us don’t even know it

The science guy in the third video mentioned warp drive to explain how those objects moved so fast, if we know how they move so fast it’s only a matter of time until we figure out how to make it work

It’s pretty interesting to think we have that tech available and the rest of us don’t even know it
yes, young grasshopper.... and the technology doesn’t even look like Hollywood sci fi ! We already have some serious capabilities... pretty good for faking the moon landing, eh? Lol

This was picked up on several advanced systems multiple times. These speeds are insanely fast but we have recorded these speeds when objects enter our atmosphere so it is possible just very very fast.

Yep. My gut instinct is that the instruments malfunctioned for some reason (internally, or bad readings from a new technology target) and/or that any actual legit flying objects observed are the products of US govt hardware out of Area 51 or similar. These have turned out to be the reasonable explanations for most past events.

But if these various readings are legit and the objects' sizes and speeds are real, then it's absolutely an alien civilization on a visit. We have nothing remotely capable of that acceleration nor surviving that velocity through the atmosphere without destroying itself and creating fireballs and sonic booms the same as meteors, which are regional phenomena that everyone will witness not just some isolated individuals.

I'm hoping it's true. :D

Get Shredded!
Yep. My gut instinct is that the instruments malfunctioned for some reason (internally, or bad readings from a new technology target) and/or that any actual legit flying objects observed are the products of US govt hardware out of Area 51 or similar. These have turned out to be the reasonable explanations for most past events.

But if these various readings are legit and the objects' sizes and speeds are real, then it's absolutely an alien civilization on a visit. We have nothing remotely capable of that acceleration nor surviving that velocity through the atmosphere without destroying itself and creating fireballs and sonic booms the same as meteors, which are regional phenomena that everyone will witness not just some isolated individuals.

Im with you. Once you understand how this appears to defy physics its hard to explain. I have seen 3 accounts on 2 different systems that recorded these maneuvers. One was in 2004 and two in 2015 ish. They even re-calibrated the instruments in the latest one and it was still pushing these crazy speeds. These guys that saw it understand how outlandish this looks and they think its beyond our tech.

It will probably suprise you to know that all aircraft on US bases are are not armed. the missles have the electronics needed to track and simulate firing but the actual rocket motors are dummy weights, bombs are very small 55lb phosphorus flares, usually there is around 550 rounds of target practice ammo which is still deadly. they can be stripped of the dummy ordinance and quickly armed. what is typically happening is they are out training and asked to intercept so they arent loaded with live missles

this seems likely, plus from the pilots point of view when they are moving themselves at mach speed and things are moving on the horizon they seem to travel strange relative to your own heading and speed, along with the new exhaust vectoring technology things can turn so much faster than before

I've seen a lot of this recently on JRE clips

Back