Have you ever heard 99% purity hgh or 95% purity hgh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 43
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    ARP-Tammy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    289

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points
    2777714

    Have you ever heard 99% purity hgh or 95% purity hgh?

    Have you ever heard 99% purity hgh or 95% purity hgh?
    It is a very big mistake.
    HGH is mixture,just like the finished injectable Test E--250, can you say its purity is 99% or 95%?

    What can be used to represent the quality of hgh? IU. IU is not a volume unit.
    Some clients think 10 iu is a full vial and 5 iu is half a vial. It is fault.The volume is same no matter how many iu it is.

    IU is an international unit In pharmacology, based on the biological activity or effect.
    The following is a list of active ingredientand in hgh for different iu.
    IU Active ingredientand
    2iu 0.66mg
    4iu 1.33mg
    8iu 2.66mg
    10iu 3.33mg

    We can named the active ingredient as raw hgh.
    1g raw hgh can be used for 333 bottles (10iu/vial) hgh.
    To a certain extent,it is similar to the unit of concentration.
    For example, put 1g salt into the water, we make it as 10iu.
    For 5iu, it means putting 0.5mg salt into the water.
    You can not see the difference according to the appearance except you taste it.
    You can also not see the difference for 5iu hgh and 10 iu hgh from the appearance except you inject it to feel the effect.

    Many clients tested the quality for the 95% purity hgh and 99% purity hgh they called,
    in fact ,95% purity hghis the hgh with 2iu,99% purity hghis almost the hgh with 5-6 iu.
    Maybe you will feel no effect when you use half of the vial(they called 10 iu/vial).
    You thought you took 5 iu. In fact, it is only 1iu or 2iu.

  2. #2
    The Video Guy
    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    8,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,642
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Have you ever heard 99% purity hgh or 95% purity hgh?

    Actually, if tested at 99% or better one gram of raw hgh will net you 300 bottles of 10iu.

    And are you talking the purity of the puck that gets tested or the purity of the hgh raw before being placed in vail.

    The puck is never over 10% unless you got 5mg or more of hgh in the damn thing. Or.... total weight of puck is very high

    And this feel thing is very confusing. I NEVER go off feel. I just go off IGF levels.

    Like saying a man that had his dick removed and has a pussy...... welp feels like a pussy but nope its not... just a man with a surgically made pocket pussy and not the real thing.

    The whole IU thing gets twisted with slin pins in the states.... insulin units is not international units one reason I always reconstruct with 1ml of sterile water regardless what the HPLC test show.

    The growth Im on has been tested at 7.4% hgh but less than .01mg dimerization with puck total weight of 55mg so thats 4mg making it 12iu (international units) a vial.

    And who can feel the difference off one vial?!?

    So my question to you is.... with no dimer in vial what would you say the percentage is?

    And who said they can feel the difference off one vial?

    Im drinking right now so lets entertain this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mighty-Mouse; 09-18-2019 at 08:25 PM.

  3. #3
    The Video Guy
    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    8,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,642
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by ARP-Tammy View Post
    Have you ever heard 99% purity hgh or 95% purity hgh?
    It is a very big mistake.
    HGH is mixture,just like the finished injectable Test E--250, can you say its purity is 99% or 95%?

    What can be used to represent the quality of hgh? IU. IU is not a volume unit.
    Some clients think 10 iu is a full vial and 5 iu is half a vial. It is fault.The volume is same no matter how many iu it is.

    IU is an international unit In pharmacology, based on the biological activity or effect.
    The following is a list of active ingredientand in hgh for different iu.
    IU Active ingredientand
    2iu 0.66mg
    4iu 1.33mg
    8iu 2.66mg
    10iu 3.33mg

    We can named the active ingredient as raw hgh.
    1g raw hgh can be used for 333 bottles (10iu/vial) hgh.
    To a certain extent,it is similar to the unit of concentration.
    For example, put 1g salt into the water, we make it as 10iu.
    For 5iu, it means putting 0.5mg salt into the water.
    You can not see the difference according to the appearance except you taste it.
    You can also not see the difference for 5iu hgh and 10 iu hgh from the appearance except you inject it to feel the effect.

    Many clients tested the quality for the 95% purity hgh and 99% purity hgh they called,
    in fact ,95% purity hghis the hgh with 2iu,99% purity hghis almost the hgh with 5-6 iu.
    Maybe you will feel no effect when you use half of the vial(they called 10 iu/vial).
    You thought you took 5 iu. In fact, it is only 1iu or 2iu.
    Nothing? You bore me


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Banned


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    7,519

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,377
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,334
    Thanked in
    2,279 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147121636

    probably hard enough for them to make their entire post without broken english. will probably be a while before they have a decent response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Actually, if tested at 99% or better one gram of raw hgh will net you 300 bottles of 10iu.

    And are you talking the purity of the puck that gets tested or the purity of the hgh raw before being placed in vail.

    The puck is never over 10% unless you got 5mg or more of hgh in the damn thing. Or.... total weight of puck is very high

    And this feel thing is very confusing. I NEVER go off feel. I just go off IGF levels.

    Like saying a man that had his dick removed and has a pussy...... welp feels like a pussy but nope its not... just a man with a surgically made pocket pussy and not the real thing.

    The whole IU thing gets twisted with slin pins in the states.... insulin units is not international units one reason I always reconstruct with 1ml of sterile water regardless what the HPLC test show.

    The growth Im on has been tested at 7.4% hgh but less than .01mg dimerization with puck total weight of 55mg so thats 4mg making it 12iu (international units) a vial.

    And who can feel the difference off one vial?!?

    So my question to you is.... with no dimer in vial what would you say the percentage is?

    And who said they can feel the difference off one vial?

    Im drinking right now so lets entertain this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    The Video Guy
    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    8,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,642
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    probably hard enough for them to make their entire post without broken english. will probably be a while before they have a decent response.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    IM>ASF
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    trolling ASF pit
    Posts
    15,900

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    6,004
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,069
    Thanked in
    3,587 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I certainly can feel a 1ml/10iu vial, hands get numb feel a bit lethargic. but I focus on what the labs are, if they are good thats all I care about

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    aasraw's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    7

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    We had a common saying for HGH is like, 3.33mg/10iu/vial, 100iu/10vials/kit. That guarantees the user to net weight of the active gh. The weight of puck seems no different for 10iu/vial and 24iu/vial. But, when to do analysis in labs(normally by GC/MS), there will be data showing the percentage or weight of gh.

    Yes, @mighty-mouse is right in some way, but, we had a client told us he feel more energy after 6iu injected, which dosage is not advised.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ARP-Tammy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    289

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points
    2777714

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Actually, if tested at 99% or better one gram of raw hgh will net you 300 bottles of 10iu.

    And are you talking the purity of the puck that gets tested or the purity of the hgh raw before being placed in vail.

    The puck is never over 10% unless you got 5mg or more of hgh in the damn thing. Or.... total weight of puck is very high

    And this feel thing is very confusing. I NEVER go off feel. I just go off IGF levels.

    Like saying a man that had his dick removed and has a pussy...... welp feels like a pussy but nope its not... just a man with a surgically made pocket pussy and not the real thing.

    The whole IU thing gets twisted with slin pins in the states.... insulin units is not international units one reason I always reconstruct with 1ml of sterile water regardless what the HPLC test show.

    The growth Im on has been tested at 7.4% hgh but less than .01mg dimerization with puck total weight of 55mg so thats 4mg making it 12iu (international units) a vial.

    And who can feel the difference off one vial?!?

    So my question to you is.... with no dimer in vial what would you say the percentage is?

    And who said they can feel the difference off one vial?

    Im drinking right now so lets entertain this.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Hi Mighty-Mouse,we can read from the thread you are very professional in this filed. Actually what I want to express is the same as yours. My English expression isn't as good as you,Lol.

    The purpose of writing the post is that many people are confused with HGH active ingredient(IU).

    So if it's 10iu/vail and the total weight is 55mg ,the standard active ingredient is 3.33mg,then puck (the word you expressed) is about 6%.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ARP-Tammy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    289

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points
    2777714

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I certainly can feel a 1ml/10iu vial, hands get numb feel a bit lethargic. but I focus on what the labs are, if they are good thats all I care about
    Our HGH is fully dosage. Maybe the standard active ingredient is 3.33mg/vail in the market, but our gold top HGH is 3.7mg/vail. If you would like to try us in the future, please feel free to do the test certificate or blood test at anytime.

    Tammy

  10. #10
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,521

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,461
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by ARP-Tammy View Post
    Our HGH is fully dosage. Maybe the standard active ingredient is 3.33mg/vail in the market, but our gold top HGH is 3.7mg/vail. If you would like to try us in the future, please feel free to do the test certificate or blood test at anytime.

    Tammy
    Thank you Tammy. Your English is decent. We appreciate the information.

    Max

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    ARP-Tammy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    289

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points
    2777714

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Thank you Tammy. Your English is decent. We appreciate the information.

    Max
    Thanks Max. This is a big community for learning together:-)

    Tammy

  12. #12
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,521

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31,461
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    18,546
    Thanked in
    11,208 Posts
    Rep Points
    713140098

    Quote Originally Posted by ARP-Tammy View Post
    Thanks Max. This is a big community for learning together:-)

    Tammy
    Indeed it is. Once your acclimated to ASF and get people going on your line, all will go well for you.

    Max

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    ARP-Tammy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    289

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    16
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    63
    Thanked in
    60 Posts
    Rep Points
    2777714

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Indeed it is. Once your acclimated to ASF and get people going on your line, all will go well for you.

    Max
    Appreciated for that

    Tammy

  14. #14
    NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD
    HFO3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,918

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,924
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,944
    Thanked in
    4,075 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I'd like to see labs for ARP-Tammy's hgh... does anyone have recent labs they could post for us?

  15. #15
    The Video Guy
    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    8,274

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    907
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,642
    Thanked in
    873 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I certainly can feel a 1ml/10iu vial, hands get numb feel a bit lethargic. but I focus on what the labs are, if they are good thats all I care about
    I have never had sides off the first vial even high quality shit.

    But I know everyone is different, I just never read where anyone has complained about hand/finger pain/numbness on their first vial.

    My shit usually kicks in around week 3/4 and gets worse. Like right now I cant make a fist until like 1 hour after I wake up. But Im bout to step this dose down.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. Acetropins - 99.72% Purity
    By AceLabs in forum AceLabs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-04-2019, 01:23 AM
  2. Blow Purity in the UK
    By colochine in forum The Pit
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-20-2015, 09:26 AM
  3. Purity
    By monkeyman13 in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 12:29 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 06:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums