Pharmacom Store

Have you ever heard 99% purity hgh or 95% purity hgh?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

It is a very big mistake.
    HGH is mixture,just like the finished injectable Test E--250, can you say its purity is 99% or 95%?

What can be used to represent the quality of hgh? IU. IU is not a volume unit.
    Some clients think 10 iu is a full vial and 5 iu is half a vial. It is fault.The volume is same no matter how many iu it is.

IU is an international unit In pharmacology, based on the biological activity or effect.
    The following is a list of active ingredientand in hgh for different iu.
    IU Active ingredientand
    2iu 0.66mg
    4iu 1.33mg
    8iu 2.66mg
    10iu 3.33mg

We can named the active ingredient as raw hgh.
    1g raw hgh can be used for 333 bottles (10iu/vial) hgh.
    To a certain extent,it is similar to the unit of concentration.
    For example, put 1g salt into the water, we make it as 10iu.
    For 5iu, it means putting 0.5mg salt into the water.
    You can not see the difference according to the appearance except you taste it.
    You can also not see the difference for 5iu hgh and 10 iu hgh from the appearance except you inject it to feel the effect.

Many clients tested the quality for the 95% purity hgh and 99% purity hgh they called,
    in fact ,95% purity hghis the hgh with 2iu,99% purity hghis almost the hgh with 5-6 iu.
    Maybe you will feel no effect when you use half of the vial(they called 10 iu/vial).
    You thought you took 5 iu. In fact, it is only 1iu or 2iu.

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Rep Points

Actually, if tested at 99% or better one gram of raw hgh will net you 300 bottles of 10iu.

And are you talking the purity of the puck that gets tested or the purity of the hgh raw before being placed in vail.

The puck is never over 10% unless you got 5mg or more of hgh in the damn thing. Or.... total weight of puck is very high

And this feel thing is very confusing. I NEVER go off feel. I just go off IGF levels.

Like saying a man that had his dick removed and has a pussy...... welp feels like a pussy but nope its not... just a man with a surgically made pocket pussy and not the real thing.

The whole IU thing gets twisted with slin pins in the states.... insulin units is not international units one reason I always reconstruct with 1ml of sterile water regardless what the HPLC test show.

The growth Im on has been tested at 7.4% hgh but less than .01mg dimerization with puck total weight of 55mg so thats 4mg making it 12iu (international units) a vial.

And who can feel the difference off one vial?!?

So my question to you is.... with no dimer in vial what would you say the percentage is?

And who said they can feel the difference off one vial?

Im drinking right now so lets entertain this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mighty-Mouse; 09-18-2019 at 08:25 PM.

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ARP-Tammy View Post
    It is a very big mistake.
    HGH is mixture,just like the finished injectable Test E--250, can you say its purity is 99% or 95%?

What can be used to represent the quality of hgh? IU. IU is not a volume unit.
    Some clients think 10 iu is a full vial and 5 iu is half a vial. It is fault.The volume is same no matter how many iu it is.

IU is an international unit In pharmacology, based on the biological activity or effect.
    The following is a list of active ingredientand in hgh for different iu.
    IU Active ingredientand
    2iu 0.66mg
    4iu 1.33mg
    8iu 2.66mg
    10iu 3.33mg

We can named the active ingredient as raw hgh.
    1g raw hgh can be used for 333 bottles (10iu/vial) hgh.
    To a certain extent,it is similar to the unit of concentration.
    For example, put 1g salt into the water, we make it as 10iu.
    For 5iu, it means putting 0.5mg salt into the water.
    You can not see the difference according to the appearance except you taste it.
    You can also not see the difference for 5iu hgh and 10 iu hgh from the appearance except you inject it to feel the effect.

Many clients tested the quality for the 95% purity hgh and 99% purity hgh they called,
    in fact ,95% purity hghis the hgh with 2iu,99% purity hghis almost the hgh with 5-6 iu.
    Maybe you will feel no effect when you use half of the vial(they called 10 iu/vial).
    You thought you took 5 iu. In fact, it is only 1iu or 2iu.
    Nothing? You bore me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    834 Posts
    Rep Points

probably hard enough for them to make their entire post without broken english. will probably be a while before they have a decent response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Actually, if tested at 99% or better one gram of raw hgh will net you 300 bottles of 10iu.

And are you talking the purity of the puck that gets tested or the purity of the hgh raw before being placed in vail.

The puck is never over 10% unless you got 5mg or more of hgh in the damn thing. Or.... total weight of puck is very high

And this feel thing is very confusing. I NEVER go off feel. I just go off IGF levels.

Like saying a man that had his dick removed and has a pussy...... welp feels like a pussy but nope its not... just a man with a surgically made pocket pussy and not the real thing.

The whole IU thing gets twisted with slin pins in the states.... insulin units is not international units one reason I always reconstruct with 1ml of sterile water regardless what the HPLC test show.

The growth Im on has been tested at 7.4% hgh but less than .01mg dimerization with puck total weight of 55mg so thats 4mg making it 12iu (international units) a vial.

So my question to you is.... with no dimer in vial what would you say the percentage is?

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    probably hard enough for them to make their entire post without broken english. will probably be a while before they have a decent response.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,670 Posts
    Rep Points

I certainly can feel a 1ml/10iu vial, hands get numb feel a bit lethargic. but I focus on what the labs are, if they are good thats all I care about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

We had a common saying for HGH is like, 3.33mg/10iu/vial, 100iu/10vials/kit. That guarantees the user to net weight of the active gh. The weight of puck seems no different for 10iu/vial and 24iu/vial. But, when to do analysis in labs(normally by GC/MS), there will be data showing the percentage or weight of gh.

Yes, @mighty-mouse is right in some way, but, we had a client told us he feel more energy after 6iu injected, which dosage is not advised.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post

Hi Mighty-Mouse,we can read from the thread you are very professional in this filed. Actually what I want to express is the same as yours. My English expression isn't as good as you,Lol.

The purpose of writing the post is that many people are confused with HGH active ingredient(IU).

So if it's 10iu/vail and the total weight is 55mg ,the standard active ingredient is 3.33mg,then puck (the word you expressed) is about 6%.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I certainly can feel a 1ml/10iu vial, hands get numb feel a bit lethargic. but I focus on what the labs are, if they are good thats all I care about
    Our HGH is fully dosage. Maybe the standard active ingredient is 3.33mg/vail in the market, but our gold top HGH is 3.7mg/vail. If you would like to try us in the future, please feel free to do the test certificate or blood test at anytime.

Tammy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,016 Posts
    Rep Points

Our HGH is fully dosage. Maybe the standard active ingredient is 3.33mg/vail in the market, but our gold top HGH is 3.7mg/vail. If you would like to try us in the future, please feel free to do the test certificate or blood test at anytime.

Tammy
    Thank you Tammy. Your English is decent. We appreciate the information.

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Thank you Tammy. Your English is decent. We appreciate the information.

Max
    Thanks Max. This is a big community for learning together:-)

Tammy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,016 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Max. This is a big community for learning together:-)

Tammy
    Indeed it is. Once your acclimated to ASF and get people going on your line, all will go well for you.

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Indeed it is. Once your acclimated to ASF and get people going on your line, all will go well for you.

Max
    Appreciated for that

Tammy

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,213 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd like to see labs for ARP-Tammy's hgh... does anyone have recent labs they could post for us?

The Video Guy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    610 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    I have never had sides off the first vial even high quality shit.

But I know everyone is different, I just never read where anyone has complained about hand/finger pain/numbness on their first vial.

My shit usually kicks in around week 3/4 and gets worse. Like right now I cant make a fist until like 1 hour after I wake up. But Im bout to step this dose down.