• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gym Pants.

49 bucks on amazon

dodgeball-1920-everett-e1497517059644.jpg
whitegoodmancostume.jpg

I'll pass on that lol, though I've been more than happy this last ten years as women have fallen 100% into yoga pants fashion... it's like they're walking around naked. Do you guys realize that? I'm sure you do.

Your Squatwolf recommendation came at just the right time tho. I got some very cheap no frills gym store models that are slowly fraying and never looked any good to begin with. Time for upgrades.

You bet we do ;) Still, I like leggings, they are practical and they dont chafe when you sweat. That being said, I dont think "everyone" should wear them :(

I was perusing Jed North yesterday and found THE PERFECT PAIR for the jeans guys :roflmao:
It looks only "KINDA" Ghey :roflmao: Theyre even spandex LOLOLOLOL

Attachments

• jednorthjorts.jpg
    jednorthjorts.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 39
These are REALLY REALLY nice/ Made for guys that actually Lift ;) - 2 layers and they are split on the side for squatting. Super nice. They make joggers and pants as well but ive only ever had the shorts in my possession so cant attest to the pants. But if anything like the shorts they will be Amazeballs.
Oh...this brand runs really small :) Squatwolf is the co. https://squatwolf.com/shop/2-in-1-dry-tech-shorts-maroon/ Short shorts FTW :)

You ladies like when we show off our perky lil butts too huh?

I'm on it that's badass lol
I'd send 100$ to your prefered source for pics of you at the gym working out in that, has to be in prime hours tho not after midnight when no one is there

You ladies like when we show off our perky lil butts too huh?

Your Kidden right ???? ;) It might be because Im an old perv tho LOL... Will be happy to see those baggy long shorts go buh bye
But we can certainly appreciate a nice squat booty and quads as well as you guys do....
We all work hard for that stuff, cant see a reason not to show it off and enjoy it while we still got it :)

Back