• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Old Forrest kratom log

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1st off, shout out and many thanks to macedog for trusting me to do this log!! My green Malay and white Hulu came today so let the games begin!!! I'll try a dose PWO amd post after and 1 tonight before bed and probably post bout that tomo after work. I'll also do my best to update daily or very close to it.
1861c71458b00a724e83587bfd4992e7.jpg

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

Heck yeah brother! I’m about to post mine up as well! Stoked to do this. Any idea what the beginner scoop dosage is lol???
Different for male/female?
I was gonna ask the same question lol. Ill find out directly and post back asap. Or hell ill just ask mace

1st off, shout out and many thanks to macedog for trusting me to do this log!! My green Malay and white Hulu came today so let the games begin!!! I'll try a dose PWO amd post after and 1 tonight before bed and probably post bout that tomo after work. I'll also do my best to update daily or very close to it.
1861c71458b00a724e83587bfd4992e7.jpg

Sammie is gonna try the Kratom! I would take in the AM on am empty stomach, start w 2 grams of the White. I like to drink some cold brew coffee and hit the gym. Usually people use 8 oz of liquid to wash it down. Everyone has their own technique.

Max

Lol thank you! I was thinking 2 scoops but that may not be enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White for early and green for pm. Start low and access, and then experiment as everyone is different.

Max

Lol thank you! I was thinking 2 scoops but that may not be enough.

Looks like the general consensus would be equivalent of 1 of the scoopers(bout 2-2.5g) my wife is gonna help me with this and she just did 2 scoops so well see

Last edited:
Looks like the general consensus would be equivalent of 1 of the scoopers(bout 2-2.5g) my wife is gonna help me with this and she just did 2 scoops so well see

Smart Man! Go low and just record your experience. I heard tumeric can intensify effect(just an FYI). Because I take 2 grams of tumeric daily.

Max

Lol 2 it is then! Looking forward to your review and hers

Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Focus was on point at gym today. None of the inevitable forearm burn i get doin back everytime. I assume thats the pain relieving aspect. Aside from focus, there was a calm collected aggression. Im having a hard time putting it into words but definitely felt a difference at gym today

Focus was on point at gym today. None of the inevitable forearm burn i get doin back everytime. I assume thats the pain relieving aspect. Aside from focus, there was a calm collected aggression. Im having a hard time putting it into words but definitely felt a difference at gym today
Lol very nice! Do you feel like a higher dosage would be too much?

No I dont think so. It was just 1 scoop tho. Actually 2 scoops will be my dose tomo PWO and before work if i remember lol.

Ok as i implied I forgot to try before work today. Off from gym so no PWO. I did just double scoop(4g) the green maylay about an hr ago and i am quite relaxed! Slightly sedated but not high if that even makes sense. Other users will get it lol. In the name of honesty tho, last night did same dose before bed and was the opposite. Mind was workin 1000 mph, was wide awake and ready for my day but it was fn 11:00 last i looked. I wont put too much stock in that tho due to long day, gym, TNE etc even tho it was 6ish hrs before. Tonight I'm getting the expected feeling though. Will update again tomo evening.

Ok I didnt take it before work cause it wad just too early and wasnt feeling it this a.m. and had a new PWO to try BUT another 4g dose of green Malay and feel great tonight. The wife chimed in today and said "I actually felt that ladt night " lol!! I also gave a dose of each to a pal yesterday. He reports that the White Hulu "is legit and gave me the energy i needed to finish out the day!" Had no idea he was already very familiar with it. Never told me asshole!! Anyways, for that reason, I hold his opinion on high. I'll dose the White again tomo just to give a 2nd and 3rd personal report on it. And fyi, my pal and a friend of his will be ordering soon

All Kratom starts out slightly energizing, mood boosting and very pain killing. Definitely unable to take right before bed in most cases.

Thanks for the reviews!

Yesterday 2 scoops white hulu PWO and another insane focus and calm. 2 more green Malay before bed and im really digging this one. Such a nice calm relaxing feeling!!

Ok. 1st off my buddy told me that he liked both but enjoyed the White better just fyi. Now on to me. Took none yesterday. Today I too 2 grams of each and that was where it was at. Sure im a bit tired but I was actually a little buzzed feeling lol. Def had am opioid feeling to it

Ok as i implied I forgot to try before work today. Off from gym so no PWO. I did just double scoop(4g) the green maylay about an hr ago and i am quite relaxed! Slightly sedated but not high if that even makes sense. Other users will get it lol. In the name of honesty tho, last night did same dose before bed and was the opposite. Mind was workin 1000 mph, was wide awake and ready for my day but it was fn 11:00 last i looked. I wont put too much stock in that tho due to long day, gym, TNE etc even tho it was 6ish hrs before. Tonight I'm getting the expected feeling though. Will update again tomo evening.
sorry i havent comment more and sooner. Been one hellacious week at work.
Thanks again for the log and review.

Ok I didnt take it before work cause it wad just too early and wasnt feeling it this a.m. and had a new PWO to try BUT another 4g dose of green Malay and feel great tonight. The wife chimed in today and said "I actually felt that ladt night " lol!! I also gave a dose of each to a pal yesterday. He reports that the White Hulu "is legit and gave me the energy i needed to finish out the day!" Had no idea he was already very familiar with it. Never told me asshole!! Anyways, for that reason, I hold his opinion on high. I'll dose the White again tomo just to give a 2nd and 3rd personal report on it. And fyi, my pal and a friend of his will be ordering soon

Aint that a bitch! Your boy was already aware and didnt think to hook you up with the down low.. Haha. Its always that way. But good looking out anyway.. Thats what friends do!

Just an fyi:
Green will hit ya in kinda 2 stages.. Boost of energy(not as strong as white). Then a sense of relaxation. I would avoid taking green malay to late in the evening or close to bed.. It may keep you up.

So i wouldnt taken it to late

Aint that a bitch! Your boy was already aware and didnt think to hook you up with the down low.. Haha. Its always that way. But good looking out anyway.. Thats what friends do!
Hell yea! Cant trust nobody these days lol.

Just an fyi:
Green will hit ya in kinda 2 stages.. Boost of energy(not as strong as white). Then a sense of relaxation. I would avoid taking green malay to late in the evening or close to bed.. It may keep you up.

About an hour before bed is when I been taking it and no problems at all. Exact opposite actually.

Ok 1st off, for anybody who may be concerned, you wont fail drug test!! Personally confirmed!!
2nd, didnt take none yesterday on purpose for the slight addiction possibility etc. Just took 2 scoops of green Malay a bit ago and I really dont know what else to say that i haven't already. Im a really big fan of this stuff. I like the calming and relaxing benefits a lot!! The mixing of the 2 strains was Fn awesome!! Even had a body buzz to it lol.
CAUTION: DO NOT MIX W/ CHOCOLATE FLAVORED GREENS SUPP!! omg it was terrible lol!! 8 oz water in shaker is way to go. Plain!!

Just an fyi:

If you gauge the green just right... you’ll be sleeping amazing!!

Back