Old Forrest kratom log

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,607
    Thanked in
    1,146 Posts
    Rep Points
    28915978

    Ok as i implied I forgot to try before work today. Off from gym so no PWO. I did just double scoop(4g) the green maylay about an hr ago and i am quite relaxed! Slightly sedated but not high if that even makes sense. Other users will get it lol. In the name of honesty tho, last night did same dose before bed and was the opposite. Mind was workin 1000 mph, was wide awake and ready for my day but it was fn 11:00 last i looked. I wont put too much stock in that tho due to long day, gym, TNE etc even tho it was 6ish hrs before. Tonight I'm getting the expected feeling though. Will update again tomo evening.

  2. #17
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,607
    Thanked in
    1,146 Posts
    Rep Points
    28915978

    Ok I didnt take it before work cause it wad just too early and wasnt feeling it this a.m. and had a new PWO to try BUT another 4g dose of green Malay and feel great tonight. The wife chimed in today and said "I actually felt that ladt night " lol!! I also gave a dose of each to a pal yesterday. He reports that the White Hulu "is legit and gave me the energy i needed to finish out the day!" Had no idea he was already very familiar with it. Never told me asshole!! Anyways, for that reason, I hold his opinion on high. I'll dose the White again tomo just to give a 2nd and 3rd personal report on it. And fyi, my pal and a friend of his will be ordering soon

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

  3. #18
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,020

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,751
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,342
    Thanked in
    1,619 Posts
    Rep Points
    44816326

    Thank you the updates Sam! This is all good to know! So you think how many scoops of the green in the evening? 2 scoops= 4g?

  4. #19
    Community Veteran
    ADMINISTRATOR

    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9,157

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    765
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,696
    Thanked in
    904 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    All Kratom starts out slightly energizing, mood boosting and very pain killing. Definitely unable to take right before bed in most cases.

    Thanks for the reviews!

  5. #20
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,607
    Thanked in
    1,146 Posts
    Rep Points
    28915978

    Yesterday 2 scoops white hulu PWO and another insane focus and calm. 2 more green Malay before bed and im really digging this one. Such a nice calm relaxing feeling!!

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,161

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,221
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    580
    Thanked in
    415 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Old Forest strains from SUK are fantastic .I have used a bunch of krat and this is best I have ever had -OD

  7. #22
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,607
    Thanked in
    1,146 Posts
    Rep Points
    28915978

    Ok. 1st off my buddy told me that he liked both but enjoyed the White better just fyi. Now on to me. Took none yesterday. Today I too 2 grams of each and that was where it was at. Sure im a bit tired but I was actually a little buzzed feeling lol. Def had am opioid feeling to it

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

  8. #23
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    12,066

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,092
    Thanked in
    798 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Ok as i implied I forgot to try before work today. Off from gym so no PWO. I did just double scoop(4g) the green maylay about an hr ago and i am quite relaxed! Slightly sedated but not high if that even makes sense. Other users will get it lol. In the name of honesty tho, last night did same dose before bed and was the opposite. Mind was workin 1000 mph, was wide awake and ready for my day but it was fn 11:00 last i looked. I wont put too much stock in that tho due to long day, gym, TNE etc even tho it was 6ish hrs before. Tonight I'm getting the expected feeling though. Will update again tomo evening.
    sorry i havent comment more and sooner. Been one hellacious week at work.
    Thanks again for the log and review.

  9. #24
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    12,066

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,092
    Thanked in
    798 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Ok I didnt take it before work cause it wad just too early and wasnt feeling it this a.m. and had a new PWO to try BUT another 4g dose of green Malay and feel great tonight. The wife chimed in today and said "I actually felt that ladt night " lol!! I also gave a dose of each to a pal yesterday. He reports that the White Hulu "is legit and gave me the energy i needed to finish out the day!" Had no idea he was already very familiar with it. Never told me asshole!! Anyways, for that reason, I hold his opinion on high. I'll dose the White again tomo just to give a 2nd and 3rd personal report on it. And fyi, my pal and a friend of his will be ordering soon

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
    Aint that a bitch! Your boy was already aware and didnt think to hook you up with the down low.. Haha. Its always that way. But good looking out anyway.. Thats what friends do!

  10. #25
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    macedog24's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    East coast
    Posts
    12,066

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,632
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,092
    Thanked in
    798 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Just an fyi:
    Green will hit ya in kinda 2 stages.. Boost of energy(not as strong as white). Then a sense of relaxation. I would avoid taking green malay to late in the evening or close to bed.. It may keep you up.

    So i wouldnt taken it to late

  11. #26
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,607
    Thanked in
    1,146 Posts
    Rep Points
    28915978

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Aint that a bitch! Your boy was already aware and didnt think to hook you up with the down low.. Haha. Its always that way. But good looking out anyway.. Thats what friends do!
    Hell yea! Cant trust nobody these days lol.

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

  12. #27
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,607
    Thanked in
    1,146 Posts
    Rep Points
    28915978

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Just an fyi:
    Green will hit ya in kinda 2 stages.. Boost of energy(not as strong as white). Then a sense of relaxation. I would avoid taking green malay to late in the evening or close to bed.. It may keep you up.

    So i wouldnt taken it to late
    About an hour before bed is when I been taking it and no problems at all. Exact opposite actually.

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

  13. #28
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,607
    Thanked in
    1,146 Posts
    Rep Points
    28915978

    Ok 1st off, for anybody who may be concerned, you wont fail drug test!! Personally confirmed!!
    2nd, didnt take none yesterday on purpose for the slight addiction possibility etc. Just took 2 scoops of green Malay a bit ago and I really dont know what else to say that i haven't already. Im a really big fan of this stuff. I like the calming and relaxing benefits a lot!! The mixing of the 2 strains was Fn awesome!! Even had a body buzz to it lol.
    CAUTION: DO NOT MIX W/ CHOCOLATE FLAVORED GREENS SUPP!! omg it was terrible lol!! 8 oz water in shaker is way to go. Plain!!

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

  14. #29
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,411

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    731
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,607
    Thanked in
    1,146 Posts
    Rep Points
    28915978

    2 scoops white Hulu today PWO. Well haircut first. Boost of energy at first then a calm collected and relaxed focus.

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Senior Member

    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,020

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,751
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,342
    Thanked in
    1,619 Posts
    Rep Points
    44816326

    Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    Just an fyi:
    Green will hit ya in kinda 2 stages.. Boost of energy(not as strong as white). Then a sense of relaxation. I would avoid taking green malay to late in the evening or close to bed.. It may keep you up.

    So i wouldnt taken it to late
    If you gauge the green just right... you’ll be sleeping amazing!!

Similar Threads

  1. 3-5 Loggers needed for our New Line - Old Forrest Kratom - apply within
    By macedog24 in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-14-2019, 06:22 PM
  2. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-15-2019, 04:30 PM
  3. MK’s SUK Old Forrest Log
    By Milford King in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2019, 04:38 AM
  4. Old forrest kratom white hulu review
    By macedog24 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2019, 08:22 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2019, 12:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums