Old Forrest kratom log

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points
    9295336

    Old Forrest kratom log

    1st off, shout out and many thanks to macedog for trusting me to do this log!! My green Malay and white Hulu came today so let the games begin!!! I'll try a dose PWO amd post after and 1 tonight before bed and probably post bout that tomo after work. I'll also do my best to update daily or very close to it.

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,012

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    634
    Thanked in
    461 Posts
    Rep Points
    10615326

    Heck yeah brother! I’m about to post mine up as well! Stoked to do this. Any idea what the beginner scoop dosage is lol???
    Different for male/female?

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points
    9295336

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Heck yeah brother! I’m about to post mine up as well! Stoked to do this. Any idea what the beginner scoop dosage is lol???
    Different for male/female?
    I was gonna ask the same question lol. Ill find out directly and post back asap. Or hell ill just ask mace

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,714

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,262
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,998
    Thanked in
    2,013 Posts
    Rep Points
    519855950

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    1st off, shout out and many thanks to macedog for trusting me to do this log!! My green Malay and white Hulu came today so let the games begin!!! I'll try a dose PWO amd post after and 1 tonight before bed and probably post bout that tomo after work. I'll also do my best to update daily or very close to it.

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
    Sammie is gonna try the Kratom! I would take in the AM on am empty stomach, start w 2 grams of the White. I like to drink some cold brew coffee and hit the gym. Usually people use 8 oz of liquid to wash it down. Everyone has their own technique.

    Max

  5. #5
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,012

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    634
    Thanked in
    461 Posts
    Rep Points
    10615326

    Lol thank you! I was thinking 2 scoops but that may not be enough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,714

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,262
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,998
    Thanked in
    2,013 Posts
    Rep Points
    519855950

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Lol thank you! I was thinking 2 scoops but that may not be enough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    White for early and green for pm. Start low and access, and then experiment as everyone is different.

    Max

  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points
    9295336

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Lol thank you! I was thinking 2 scoops but that may not be enough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Looks like the general consensus would be equivalent of 1 of the scoopers(bout 2-2.5g) my wife is gonna help me with this and she just did 2 scoops so well see

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by samgraves82; 09-16-2019 at 12:36 PM.

  8. #8
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,012

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    634
    Thanked in
    461 Posts
    Rep Points
    10615326

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    White for early and green for pm. Start low and access, and then experiment as everyone is different.

    Max
    Perfect! This should be interesting! Thank you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,714

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,262
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,998
    Thanked in
    2,013 Posts
    Rep Points
    519855950

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Looks like the general consensus would be equivalent of 1 of the scoopers(bout 2-2.5g) my wife is gonna help me with this and she just did 2 scoops so well see

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
    Smart Man! Go low and just record your experience. I heard tumeric can intensify effect(just an FYI). Because I take 2 grams of tumeric daily.

    Max

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,012

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    634
    Thanked in
    461 Posts
    Rep Points
    10615326

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Looks like the general consensus would be equivalent of 1 of the scoopers(bout 2-2.5g) my wife is gonna help me with this and she just did 2 scoops so well see

    Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
    Lol 2 it is then! Looking forward to your review and hers


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    5,714

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4,262
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,998
    Thanked in
    2,013 Posts
    Rep Points
    519855950

    Quote Originally Posted by 9TMARE View Post
    Perfect! This should be interesting! Thank you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Assess! Misspelled. Lol

    Max

  12. #12
    Member
    goonguy82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    32

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    25
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    240100

    Looking forward to seeing how this goes.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points
    9295336

    Focus was on point at gym today. None of the inevitable forearm burn i get doin back everytime. I assume thats the pain relieving aspect. Aside from focus, there was a calm collected aggression. Im having a hard time putting it into words but definitely felt a difference at gym today

  14. #14
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    9TMARE's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,012

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,229
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    634
    Thanked in
    461 Posts
    Rep Points
    10615326

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Focus was on point at gym today. None of the inevitable forearm burn i get doin back everytime. I assume thats the pain relieving aspect. Aside from focus, there was a calm collected aggression. Im having a hard time putting it into words but definitely felt a difference at gym today
    Lol very nice! Do you feel like a higher dosage would be too much?

  15. #15
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    150
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    501
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points
    9295336

    No I dont think so. It was just 1 scoop tho. Actually 2 scoops will be my dose tomo PWO and before work if i remember lol.

Similar Threads

  1. 3-5 Loggers needed for our New Line - Old Forrest Kratom - apply within
    By macedog24 in forum Sponsor Sales and Promos
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: Yesterday, 08:57 PM
  2. Replies: 57
    Last Post: 09-15-2019, 04:30 PM
  3. MK’s SUK Old Forrest Log
    By Milford King in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-15-2019, 04:38 AM
  4. Old forrest kratom white hulu review
    By macedog24 in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2019, 08:22 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2019, 12:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums
Google Authenticator verification provided by Two-Factor Authentication (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.