• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PIP from Homebrew --- getting rid of it

biggerp73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I recently brewed some 400mg/ml Tren E and Test C. I used MCT oil, a 2% BA and 20% BB mix, and filtered through .40 syringe filters. Now I have two problems, the first, is that the vials keep crashing and I have to keep reheating them. And I don't want to cut down the mg/ml. But more importantly, I have been getting really bad PIP, with the injection site getting stiff and sore. Now I know the gear is sterile, and I think the reaction is probably just a combination of high mg/ml gear, never having used MCT before so my body is getting used to it, and perhaps the high BB content too. But I am hoping yall might have some tips or tricks for me to help with these things. Again, I am using 1cc insulin syringes for injection, so I don't want to cut the strength of the gear down any.

I recently brewed some 400mg/ml Tren E and Test C. I used MCT oil, a 2% BA and 20% BB mix, and filtered through .40 syringe filters. Now I have two problems, the first, is that the vials keep crashing and I have to keep reheating them. And I don't want to cut down the mg/ml. But more importantly, I have been getting really bad PIP, with the injection site getting stiff and sore. Now I know the gear is sterile, and I think the reaction is probably just a combination of high mg/ml gear, never having used MCT before so my body is getting used to it, and perhaps the high BB content too. But I am hoping yall might have some tips or tricks for me to help with these things. Again, I am using 1cc insulin syringes for injection, so I don't want to cut the strength of the gear down any.
Brother you should always ask for a recipe or if I recipe will work before actually using it. So yes the BB content is high which sometimes causes a little p i p but the main thing that is happening is I'm guessing you did 200mg Tren E, and 200mg Test C? Either way there's no way that's going to hold with 2%Ba, 18%BB. If you have used Test E you might have been okay, but being as though it is Test C that's the reason it keeps crashing and I I would have to say the reason you're getting sore and stiff is because you are warming it up enough so that it is not crashed anymore but as soon as you inject it is crashing inside of your body. How to confirm that is if you rub the injection site you should probably feel a little knot. Unfortunately the only way around this problem is what you don't want to do. Which is lower the concentration. You can go about that 2 ways. If you do it by adding more MCT you're going to need to lower the concentration a lot more probably down to around 300mg depending on the mg of Test C, and Tren E is. The other way you can do it without lowering it as much as adding MCT is either add EO or G to it, but in order to tell you how much or what to add I would have to know how much of each mg you used?

Maybe someone else has another solution to your problem but I highly highly highly doubt it. Either way you're going to have to end up lowering the mg.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Actually I made the Tren E and the Test C separate. The entire Test C vials turn into straight up hard clay, no liquid, just all hard matter haha 😁 and some of the Tren E vials stay suspended while others build up some thick crystals at the bottom but remain mostly oil.

I would be down to add a little EO or G (I don't know what G is) if it means I don't have to cut the concentration down as much as if I used more MCT.

BigMills gives you great advice. Test E will almost go into solution without solvents, almost. Tren E goes in super easy at 2/18.
Cyp will frequently crash at 2/20 even with 200mg strength.
I suggest you find someone to re brew that for you and stop brewing until you have a better understanding.
You say a few things that disturb me here.
1. Trying blends without understanding some of the most basic brews and doing so with untested carrier oils.
2. Using .40micron and thinking your gear is “sterile”.
3. Not knowing that gear that has crashed in a vial will certainly crash in your body, painfully.
4. Insulin syringes. Just a bad idea unless you know exactly where and how deep you are pinning. 5/8” is pretty shallow except on the leanest of people.
5. You use the term “suspended”. No oil gear will be suspended.
6. Cyp turned to solid when brewing?!? Never tried it but I bet you could get raw cyp into a liquid by just setting in the sun.

If you take this too harshly, we’ll, maybe you’ll listen a little bit.
One of us will probably help you by telling you exactly how to fix it but not if you don’t plan on listening.

I didn't do a mix

I've brewed before, just never Test C and never tried doing more than 300mg/ml

.40 micron was always used by scientists and there was never a problem up until the discovery of a new bacteria that was smaller than previously known, did they start using .20)

I'm using insulin syringes to avoid scar tissue and 1/2" is plenty deep as I'm fairly lean and besides a little subq never hurt anyone (many HRT docs recommend it)

Alright guys, I don't think the issue is the gear crashing in my muscle, because not all the vials have crashed, and the only vial i have injected out of hasn't crashed. It's strange because every vial is filled with the exact same thing yet some crash and others don't. But I am going to go ahead and cut down the mg/ml, all the way in half to 200mg, and will just have to double my injection frequency. I will use filtered MCT oil rather than EO since that is what I have on hand. Now if the reaction has been to the MCT, I'm basically screwed and will have to give away what will then be 250ml of Tren and 250ml of Test LOL. Hopefully though the problem wasn't an adverse reaction to MCT and was just about the high mg/ml concentration. We will see. I'd sure hate to be out all this cash and have to start the whole process over again from scratch.

You just need more practice and some studying man. If you're using pre-filtered MCT then you have a long ways to go. Keep reading up. Also, your 40 micron isn't going to cut it. Get a .22 like everyone else. That cyp might still be a problem even at 200mg/ml you need to add some EO or some more BB. Take the BB up to 22% to 25% and you'll be okay. It also probably hurts because it's at fucking 400mg/ml.

In the late 1800s a surgeon was well skilled and experienced based on how crusty and stiff with blood his operating apron was. Never would they clean them in fear of losing that well worn look.
Then the connection to microbes and disease was made.

Pretty sure everyone read your post as being a blend. That’s why BigMills said Test E was a better choice. For blending.
Diluting is your only option without EO, which by adding it would dilute anyway.
The gear needs to re-brewed, not simply have oil added to it. Then all of it refiltered with a .22 micron filter into new, sterile vials. As SloppyJ mentioned, a splash of EO still might be necessary with the cyp at 200mg. You’ll never know until it crashes.
All of this will make sense if you study a bit on why you break down the compounds into solvents which are oilphyllic, allowing the entire mixture to bind in solution.

While I admire anyone who tries this home brewing thing (which is why I take the time to answer queries), I admonish those to not jump into it without thoroughly learning all they can...FIRST!

I ended up just adding an extra 10ml of MCT to every 15ml of gear, and re-filtered through the .45. Maybe next time I'll buy some .22 and try them out. But as I said .45 was used by scientists and big pharma for many years without any issues.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
I no watcha mean bro. I been pinning all kinds gearz for decades ain’t never had no infection. Prolly stop filtering at all. Don’t seem to needz it.

No, this is just science. If I was making gear for other people I would get a vacuum and use a .22 micron filter. But guess what? A .22 micron doesn't always get out all the bacteria either! There is some risk either way. You'd have to go down below .1 micron if you wanted to really get as safe as possible. Right now .22 is just the industry standard. But .45 was the industry standard until, I think, around 1994. And pharma products weren't killing people in the 80's! IIRC, even today the FDA still recommends .45 micron for some sterile purposes.

I’ve always used a .22 micron. I’ve never brewed with cyp, and always have had good luck with enanthate. 400 cyp won’t solidify in the solution. Try 200 max. Tren e in my experience will hold at 200 max at 2/ 20%. Knowing it’s an enanthate ester in the past and using 5% bb I learned it’s not the same as test e. Not sure why yours is crashing if it’s at 200 or under. 400 tren e won’t work. You need to drop it down to 200mg on both.

The only thing I’ve ever tried to brew at 400mg per ml is test e 200/ eq 200. Holds every time at 2%ba/ 5%bb. Not much else would hold at 400. Bottom line is you are going too high on the mg. Anything over 200 on a long ester and you are asking for trouble. Keep it simple.

Back