• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1-2iu’s ed HGH for Female

GrilledCheddar

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any of you ladies ever used 1-2iu’s of hgh and seen decent results if any from it? Same for you gentlemen who have maybe worked with females. My girl is fine with building muscle and losing fat the real reason I’m interested for her is due to her nagging injuries especially in her knee where she had ACL surgery done a few years ago. It’s starting to hinder her heavier training in the gym.

Yes sir. Quite a few females I work with are on gh. Most actually use 1-2ius, some 7 days a week and some 5on/2off (mainly because of cost). They have noticed marked fat loss and muscle retention. A lot of them comment on how their hair is growing like crazy and that their old problematic pain areas have disappeared. Obviously they are working out and better in their diet because they made the investment in using gh. Those are the main comments I hear from them.

Max

Yes sir. Quite a few females I work with are on gh. Most actually use 1-2ius, some 7 days a week and some 5on/2off (mainly because of cost). They have noticed marked fat loss and muscle retention. A lot of them comment on how their hair is growing like crazy and that their old problematic pain areas have disappeared. Obviously they are working out and better in their diet because they made the investment in using gh. Those are the main comments I hear from them.

Max
This is exactly my feedback as well from my fiancee. 2iu seems to be a far more effective dose than 1iu (by about 2x lol). 1iu just gives mostly the skin/hair/nails benefit, 2iu is where the fat loss seems to increase substantially. Make sure you check t4 levels after a month and add exogenous t4 as necessary. For my fiancee, 50mcg daily is the right amount for 2iu daily.

One thing that really increased the fat loss for her is adding in 25mcg t3 on top. That combined with a structured diet make a huge difference in fat loss without losing muscle

Max

Well you know where she’s at right now, she has most everything else down (diet in progress) but sense muscle or even fat really isn’t the main objective than it sounds like 1-2iu’s would be great especially just for recovery benefits. Anything else is just a plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you know where she’s at right now, she has most everything else down (diet in progress) but sense muscle or even fat really isn’t the main objective than it sounds like 1-2iu’s would be great especially just for recovery benefits. Anything else is just a plus

For sure. It is bar none my favorite compound to use w AAS.

Max

This is exactly my feedback as well from my fiancee. 2iu seems to be a far more effective dose than 1iu (by about 2x lol). 1iu just gives mostly the skin/hair/nails benefit, 2iu is where the fat loss seems to increase substantially. Make sure you check t4 levels after a month and add exogenous t4 as necessary. For my fiancee, 50mcg daily is the right amount for 2iu daily.

One thing that really increased the fat loss for her is adding in 25mcg t3 on top. That combined with a structured diet make a huge difference in fat loss without losing muscle

Yeah adding micro amounts of thy can really take off the fat.

Max

We may play with t3/t4 later on when in prep but at this point recovery and growth is the main concern.

Back