Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    415 Posts
    Rep Points

SUK Old Forest White Hulu

White vein Kratom is great for being stimulating and this White Hulu is no exception . Except that this one packs more punch and has longer legs than any other I have ever used .I prefer my whites for middle of day when I am dragging - or PWO. The really great part is I do not get jittery - just plain energy without the downsides .
    I do the " toss and wash" method on an empty burner for best results .With this strain I only used 4 grams and I used it pre workout this morning . I use warm water with ACV - honey- pepper and a taste of lemon .Onset was about 20 minutes and it hit HARD .I was still going over 5 hours later so it has both punch and long lasting effect .
    Both the grind ( super fine) and the aroma are second to none . If you are looking for a great PWO - or just something to pick you up -Old Forest White Hulu is at the top of my list .Make sure you drink plenty of water and use moderation .Thanks SUK for some of the best - tested Kratom I have ever used -Thanks-OD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,022 Posts
    Rep Points

Dang, 5 hours is a long time for White Kratom. Very cool. I haven’t tried the toss n wash method but it sounds like an easy way to get it down.

Max

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,108 Posts
    Rep Points

toss and wash is how I do it also, the taste is terrible but it's a fast and furious method that gets the K down the hatch super fast

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    797 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    White vein Kratom is great for being stimulating and this White Hulu is no exception . Except that this one packs more punch and has longer legs than any other I have ever used .I prefer my whites for middle of day when I am dragging - or PWO. The really great part is I do not get jittery - just plain energy without the downsides .
    I do the " toss and wash" method on an empty burner for best results .With this strain I only used 4 grams and I used it pre workout this morning . I use warm water with ACV - honey- pepper and a taste of lemon .Onset was about 20 minutes and it hit HARD .I was still going over 5 hours later so it has both punch and long lasting effect .
    Both the grind ( super fine) and the aroma are second to none . If you are looking for a great PWO - or just something to pick you up -Old Forest White Hulu is at the top of my list .Make sure you drink plenty of water and use moderation .Thanks SUK for some of the best - tested Kratom I have ever used -Thanks-OD
    Thanks ordawg1 for the kind words and great review.
    This white hulu really holds on for an extended punch. The hulu has a sweeter smell and a less bitter taste. It really does pick you up and keeps you going without the jitters.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    415 Posts
    Rep Points

I decided to try just 2 grams of the White Hulu this morning with my drink .I have heard the belief with krat that " less is better ". I do believe this to " some degree " - but it must be with quality kratom IMO.Just 2 grams came on fast on an empty burner and once again - no jitters . Just clean energy and I never have any ill effects once it has worn off .You might want to give this a try pre workout and find that sweet spot on dosing that works best for you .-Thanks-OD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    141 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ordawg1 View Post
    I decided to try just 2 grams of the White Hulu this morning with my drink .I have heard the belief with krat that " less is better ". I do believe this to " some degree " - but it must be with quality kratom IMO.Just 2 grams came on fast on an empty burner and once again - no jitters . Just clean energy and I never have any ill effects once it has worn off .You might want to give this a try pre workout and find that sweet spot on dosing that works best for you .-Thanks-OD
    I like this approach. Low dose works really well for me and I re-up with another dose in the afternoon. I have to try this new stuff.