• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st time ordering with drugs gear

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have to give a shout out to Allen and drugs gear. I needed some hgh in a hurry so I put a order in for ZPtropin. Communication was great and the fastest td for me to date. Much appreciated!!

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk

I’ve put in almost 20 orders in the past 2 years and almost every order arrived within 2-3 days. Only 1 order arrived on the 4th day and that was due to the weekend being in the way during shipping. It’s literally my Amazon Prime for gear. DG runs a top notch operation.

Not necessarily cheap but you cant beat Drugs Gear when it comes to quality and service.

Alan at Drugsgear is simply the best. I have been ordering from them for 4 years and it’s always great communication and super fast TD’s . Do yourself a favor and try them out.

Alan at Drugsgear is simply the best. I have been ordering from them for 4 years and it’s always great communication and super fast TD’s . Do yourself a favor and try them out.

:winkfinger::winkfinger:

This is my first time ordering with drugsgear and Allan. I ordered Bayer Rimobolan and Testoviron. Im just patiently waiting for my confirmation. Im guessing by seeing all these post that DG is legit

This is my first time ordering with drugsgear and Allan. I ordered Bayer Rimobolan and Testoviron. Im just patiently waiting for my confirmation. Im guessing by seeing all these post that DG is legit

100% legit. Everything goes out the same day as payment is received. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks for being a DG customer!

Back