Swollen Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    530 Posts
    Rep Points

Dudes, seriously....

CliffNotes:
    I fucking pulled a platysma or trap and couldn't turn my head more than 15 or 20 degrees in all 4 directions....I went for a Thai massage and was told I'm "too beaucoup" and needed acupuncture. Fuck it. I went and did it and I'm 70% better 1hr later. I have my 2nd appt on Sunday and he said I'll be 100%.
    The shit works, I'd go into detail of all the weird shit like pulling my ears, index finger in the sides of my mouth, looking left, right, up down etc....he aligned my pelvis because I was compensating because my muscles were pulling my back muscles upward.
    Bottom line is try it, it's been in use over 1100 years.

Sent from my FDA work phone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    835 Posts
    Rep Points

now that is a solid post parrot- I have a chronic back condition and am considering acupuncture over more drastic measures. Good to hear it isnt useless. Guess you never know till you try it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    CliffNotes:
    I fucking pulled a platysma or trap and couldn't turn my head more than 15 or 20 degrees in all 4 directions....I went for a Thai massage and was told I'm "too beaucoup" and needed acupuncture. Fuck it. I went and did it and I'm 70% better 1hr later. I have my 2nd appt on Sunday and he said I'll be 100%.
    The shit works, I'd go into detail of all the weird shit like pulling my ears, index finger in the sides of my mouth, looking left, right, up down etc....he aligned my pelvis because I was compensating because my muscles were pulling my back muscles upward.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

CliffNotes:

Thanks for sharing that! Been fighting back problems since a rash of fusions I had done a few years ago. Have seriously looked into acupuncture several times....but....its just too "different" - ignorant thinking I know but I wanted to hear that from someone with the same type of activities as i.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts
    Rep Points

CliffNotes:

Dude, seriously, for next acupuncture trip and for serious healing ask that once the needles are set that they hook up a car battery with clamps on the needles on either side of your neck. Total cure from the electric tingle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    835 Posts
    Rep Points

shit man- I remember when I first fucked up my back they were running nerve tests on me- put a bunch of big needles in my back to see if I got a nerve response- hardly felt them- next tests were electrical- some of the worst fucking pain Ive felt in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    Dude, seriously, for next acupuncture trip and for serious healing ask that once the needles are set that they hook up a car battery with clamps on the needles on either side of your neck. Total cure from the electric tingle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts
    Rep Points

Scar tissue in my upper back from a ladder fall about 7 yrs ago, severe knots that cause pain and tightness almost on my full upper body especially my shoulders. Was just looking in my area for one as i been neglecting myself for too long and now have painful numbness in my hands that makes for a lot of sleepless nights.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,176 Posts
    Rep Points

I used it to stop smoking years ago 5 sessions and haven't touched a cigarette since but still enjoy a Cuban every once and a while

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter6973 View Post
    shit man- I remember when I first fucked up my back they were running nerve tests on me- put a bunch of big needles in my back to see if I got a nerve response- hardly felt them- next tests were electrical- some of the worst fucking pain Ive felt in my life.
    Got a bestie about to go thru a similar thing due to nerve compression in mid-neck... she's already gone thru hell these last three years so I'm hoping this helps. Gonna be ablation (nerve burning) if it checks out -- to stop spasms and pain. I feel lucky as shit not to have problems like you guys and similar peeps I know, family and friends. Just luck of the draw to have avoided it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

CliffNotes:

have you ever tried cupping?? Really for anyone who replied. It does wonders as well.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,016 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    have you ever tried cupping?? Really for anyone who replied. It does wonders as well.

I did see all those swimmers on the US Olympic team get that done. They had those red, round blotches all over. If itís good enough for Michael Phelps than it definitely looks worthwhile.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts
    Rep Points

I got one of those asian massages for the first time after messing my back up lifting couple months ago ..............very impressed from what I researched it helped get toxins out of your body . I Had to take a leak like 20 times the next day

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I did see all those swimmers on the US Olympic team get that done. They had those red, round blotches all over. If itís good enough for Michael Phelps than it definitely looks worthwhile.

Max
    Its worth it. I mean i have an at home kit. So its not heated but it gets alot of gnarly knots out of my traps and shoulder blades. Instant headache reliever too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    523 Posts
    Rep Points

You should have him see what he can do about the stick up your ass! Lmao!

(Im joking... Humor... no need to start a thread)

THE GROWTH CLINIC

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points

Nice man glad they helped
    You said they pulled your what lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    835 Posts
    Rep Points

His dick was inverted- the therapy helped pull it out of the turtle shell for a bit
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Nice man glad they helped
    You said they pulled your what lol