• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

What can a brother do for me?

ArgonCoagulator

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright guys shit is getting too real up in ASF and some times we need to be reminded that in the end we're all brothers and that ain't never, ever gonna change.

So take a few minutes to watch this video and really take in the meaning. I really like this one and can sing every lyric and you should too.

https://youtu.be/5hWwJoie_pY

Lol...... couldn't even watch that shit for 30 seconds. Fucking going on my gym playlist fo sho....lol "what can a brother do for me" "he can be your eyes when you can't see" shit is definatly getting real up in ASF. love you brother Argon...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Lol...... couldn't even watch that shit for 30 seconds. Fucking going on my gym playlist fo sho....lol "what can a brother do for me" "he can be your eyes when you can't see" shit is definatly getting real up in ASF. love you brother Argon...

I can see how it can seem funny at first but just wait, when you're feeling down you'll think of this song and it will lift you up you'll call up your boys and go have a blast! Lol

What's really sick is they are making money off this garbage .

What's really sick is they are making money off this garbage .

It's from a movie soundtrack from 1999. Im from Atlanta so I grew up liking rap and r&b. I figured most of the white guys here wouldn't like it. Maybe since I'm only half white so Im more open minded since I don't fit perfectly into any one mold. It's all good!

Jesus Christ that was awful

It's from a movie soundtrack from 1999. Im from Atlanta so I grew up liking rap and r&b. I figured most of the white guys here wouldn't like it. Maybe since I'm only half white so Im more open minded since I don't fit perfectly into any one mold. It's all good!
I totally love rap ......just good rap not that mumble shit lol.This is old school brother keep doing you my man

My 5 year old asked me "Dad why is he wearing a snot rag around his head" I couldn't believe he said snot rag lol

You're killin me AC......

I totally love rap ......just good rap not that mumble shit lol.This is old school brother keep doing you my man

Well rap is rap, this is R&B. This was basically like an R&B supergroup. The rock equivalent would be Temple of the Dog from back in the day, which was basically Pearl jam and Soundgarden collaborating, which I also like alot.

Just hear the message guys, lol. I know this isn't for everyone. Everyone here is always saying "bro", "Brother" i figured you could relate to an all encompassing song that showcases every gear forum's most widely used slang term we use to express brotherly emotion.

Why did you even look up that song?

It's a song i can relate to. I discovered it on Spotify a couple years ago and have liked it since. With all the drama between some of the guys lately it reminded me of this song.

Fair enough man, so songs just remain synonymous with us.. good point on the drama!

Get Shredded!
I know it may seem cheesy but if you listen to it with good headphones or car stereo you can "feel" the song more- the best, the vibe, etc.

Nothing cheesy about that.. my JBL's are game changer with just about any type of music.. love them things!

I'm going to be of the minority and admit that I actually dig it. I grew up listening to R&B of the mid-late 90's and 2000's. Hate me if you want. I'm going to be real though :)

SHit's always getting real here in the ASF hood...never a dull moment!

friendsfriendswhattabueundnsljksdfjiejnnsdnfnghwei sfwegotmoneywegotmoneyasldfjawerjahsldmnafeaasesbu ddabueddaabooodabooodadontbefuckinwitmyfriendsfrie ndsfriendsfriendssdflehwiehsdhjcklbjnyfyboueulerhn w,menrl,xdnfkljshdfjkshdjkbeforewegoanyfurtherbudd abidddabaddaboodaamuthafuckarillydoncareasdfkawjhe worwhjeiwiggawiggawiggawiggawiggaasdkfjajlhjljehrl jjnams.dmv.,zmxcv.jaoiweuurklqanwe.fmas

Last edited:
I'm starting to feel comfortable

i like a lot of 90’s R & B. Some of those artists had real talented voices.... the rap and the screamo metal shit can go away tho

Back