• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Keltic

HeavyMetalMadMan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to take a minute to acknowledge a good man amongst us...His name is Keltic, and out of the kindness of his heart helped me out tremendously when I was in need...and did it within an hour of offering..and refused to accept anything that was offered in return, just wanted to do it to help a brother out! So thank you Keltic, these things mean alot to me and I dont forget them! It was greatly appreciated!!

Just wanted to take a minute to acknowledge a good man amongst us...His name is Keltic, and out of the kindness of his heart helped me out tremendously when I was in need...and did it within an hour of offering..and refused to accept anything that was offered in return, just wanted to do it to help a brother out! So thank you Keltic, these things mean alot to me and I dont forget them! It was greatly appreciated!!
Brother, you're very welcome. Glad i could help.

- - - Updated - - -

Keltic is a good dude for sure and trustworthy he did a nice job running a log for us a while back

Good to see you over here bro!

Back