• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BlastOff...A Feral Sponsored Log....

IML Gear Cream!
Good shit B. Thank you for posting big bro. Up until a month ago I was pinning everyday. Shit gets sore lol. You runout of places

Good shit B. Thank you for posting big bro. Up until a month ago I was pinning everyday. Shit gets sore lol. You runout of places
I feel that lol

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Good luck today MassD!

Max

Catching up on this log, brother. Looking massive!

Gooooooooodddddddddddd Morning!!!!!!!Lady’s and Bro’s this morning was the first day that I am fucking hurting...Trying to Roll outta bed and I felt like a freight train hit me.. not sore but ache... I would imaging that I’ve been hitting it so hard and heavy that my body is like “Dude WTF is happening... “ But i muscled thru it and I am feeling better while I am at work listening to the guys talk about utter bullshit..
Ok on to what is bothering me..
Now I have a gym I train at. It bills itself as a “Hardcore Gym” Well fuck that. Just because they have a little hardcore music playing and a bunch of butt pirate Pussy faggots doing single rep bench press’s with 180 lbs dosnt make it hardcore. If the ac is crancking so cold that I can’t even get a sweat without a xtra heavy duty sweatshirt on then you are catering to the pussy faggots. So the other day I am deadlifting, now when you’ve been in the game long their is a way to drop weight and a way not to drop weight. If you are dB pressing 45 on dumbbells slamming them down then you are just a asshole. So this dude who works at this said gym . He just got his personal training cert online and is one of these dB dropping douches comes over to me and says with his chest all puffed out and having ILS( imaginary lat syndrome) says don’t drop the weight again.. I was stunned. I didn’t even know what to say.. so I pulled my headphones outta my ear and said what.. and he repetead it. 0-100. I just laughed at him and put my headphones back in... this has been bothering for me for two days... why why why do some people bark up the wrong trees. I am older and wiser and know that sometimes chemicals cloud your judgment. So I am gonna try and let this pass.. this is my rant for the day...
Morning supps as usual. Training back and bi’s today.. TTYL.

Gooooooooodddddddddddd Morning!!!!!!!Lady’s and Bro’s this morning was the first day that I am fucking hurting...Trying to Roll outta bed and I felt like a freight train hit me.. not sore but ache... I would imaging that I’ve been hitting it so hard and heavy that my body is like “Dude WTF is happening... “ But i muscled thru it and I am feeling better while I am at work listening to the guys talk about utter bullshit..
Now I have a gym I train at. It bills itself as a “Hardcore Gym” Well fuck that. Just because they have a little hardcore music playing and a bunch of butt pirate Pussy faggots doing single rep bench press’s with 180 lbs dosnt make it hardcore. If the ac is crancking so cold that I can’t even get a sweat without a xtra heavy duty sweatshirt on then you are catering to the pussy faggots. So the other day I am deadlifting, now when you’ve been in the game long their is a way to drop weight and a way not to drop weight. If you are dB pressing 45 on dumbbells slamming them down then you are just a asshole. So this dude who works at this said gym . He just got his personal training cert online and is one of these dB dropping douches comes over to me and says with his chest all puffed out and having ILS( imaginary lat syndrome) says don’t drop the weight again.. I was stunned. I didn’t even know what to say.. so I pulled my headphones outta my ear and said what.. and he repetead it. 0-100. I just laughed at him and put my headphones back in... this has been bothering for me for two days... why why why do some people bark up the wrong trees. I am older and wiser and know that sometimes chemicals cloud your judgment. So I am gonna try and let this pass.. this is my rant for the day...
Let's get it bro

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Water off a Ducks Back!

Max

Following along - watch your BP and sugars . Drink lots of water and learn to love cardio ( lol) Are you going to have progress pics ? Thanks-OD

Get Shredded!
Did I tell you that I love your unfiltered log style!? It’s actually sick! I like it. Very cool. Have a great weekend and seriously watch that bicep(scares me). You know what’s up!

Max

Unfortunately I do take a bp med. I need to as long as I run aas. And I have not been off them long enough in years to see if it would go down to a relatively low level. But
my last few time at the dr it has been high. So I started a bp med a while back but didn’t take it cause I thought it would effect my pumps. I know stupid right but honest is honest. So now I take it. I went to the dr last week and it was 122/77. And it has not effected any lumps.

I just hope you mean pumpa,; not lumps...

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

3.7 grams gear per week (if you train 5 days per week) not including Proviron? Are you competing or doing a show?

I need to look again, but what are you macros looking like?!? I see +6000 cals

I can tell you're busting your ass because that hoodie is soaked bro. That's what's up.

Last edited:
This first pic is from sept, 2 Flat no pump not worrying about food or water intake for a few weeks. Also on test only. A small amount.
F8C005C0A7A1477EB3B9.jpeg

Great. I am actually going to start a similar cycle here in the next week or two and I was just going to keep a little log as well cuz I'm using all the same gear you are FERAL FIRE!!

The Love Dr Dubl D

Nice! I like that you posted the recent one so we see the complete change from Sept 2 pic. Perfect unflexed, regular pic. I am pumped for you and wish you the best as usual. Keep that lifting style in your mind at all times.

Max

The new pics tell the tale. The man has been at work! :twothumbs:

IML Gear Cream!
Great. I am actually going to start a similar cycle here in the next week or two and I was just going to keep a little log as well cuz I'm using all the same gear you are FERAL FIRE!!

The Love Dr Dubl D
DD, we been around the block a little bit now and we pretty much have frequented the same sponsors. And we loved them all. But believe me I am not just saying this cause I owe Feral nothing but to log his products and give a review. And when I said honest I meant it.. the shit is on point... the dbol has finally kicked in full effect. These products are right up their with . The other labs we have been dealing with.. you will not be disappointed. My buddy started his tren ace on Monday and he said every time he uses it he feels like his lungs are gonna explode. And he is a seasoned tren user..

I am gonna have to really start some digestive products. I can feel the Dodd just backing up in me... I’m shitting but not putting out what I am putting in.. gonna be off work in bout a hr.. will hit my dose of dbol and TNE and kill it.. Back day today...
I AM a 5%r

Did I tell you that I love your unfiltered log style!? It’s actually sick! I like it. Very cool. Have a great weekend and seriously watch that bicep(scares me). You know what’s up!

Max
Did your advise him to run this much gear or are you just helping him with diet?

Did your advise him to run this much gear or are you just helping him with diet?

Diet and training. MassD already had his compounds picked out.

Max

I told max what I wanted to accomplish and what I wanted to run.. and what doses I am comfortable with.. I have been well into the game for many years. I looked to max to try something different and go outside my normal... I have never followed anything someone has put together for me. This is a first.. and I possibly can sense the above comment to start to go in a neg direction so please keep any drama off my log. You don’t have to agree with any of it. Thank you

I told max what I wanted to accomplish and what I wanted to run.. and what doses I am comfortable with.. I have been well into the game for many years. I looked to max to try something different and go outside my normal... I have never followed anything someone has put together for me. This is a first.. and I possibly can sense the above comment to start to go in a neg direction so please keep any drama off my log. You don’t have to agree with any of it. Thank you
Nope. No drama. I was simply curious!! I am excited to see your changes and that's that bro!! Everybody can do WHATEVER they want...
I know Max coaches people and knows a lot about diet so I figured that's what he was helping with. I didn't know if he helped people put together cycles as well. Please don't take me wrong.

I usually don't step on toes, but I am going to agree with CompoundLifts that MassD could likely get the same amount progress and results on lower dosages without putting his health at risk. For example, I typically only get up to (and have gone over) the 2 gram mark at the END of a prep. Off season is much lower as I rely solely on food and training. That said, it seems like Mass has that part figured out and dialed, and if he wants to blast nearly 4 grams, that's his call. I've seen people run much higher amounts, but again we're talking national level NPC competitors aiming for that card.

Yeah man and I wasn't trying to be a dick. I see the guy is training hard af and eating like a horse so I know other things are dialed in.
THAT'S why I was asking. I'd take it as a compliment; not an insult of any kind.

Yeah man and I wasn't trying to be a dick. I see the guy is training hard af and eating like a horse so I know other things are dialed in.
THAT'S why I was asking. I'd take it as a compliment; not an insult of any kind.

No harm done. It's completely just of you to question one's methodologies when compounds are being run at rather high doses. I am not one to throw caution to the wind and blast food and gear till the cows come home. Some folks can get away with it, but others not so much. Looking out for bros is a good thing!

Back