• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Test E cycle

Get Shredded!
He’s running a pct he explained.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya, I chimed in mid stream before reading enough in. Apologies. I guess it seems that his off-cycle effects are quite dramatic......more than anything I ever experienced when I cycled before trt.

Ya, I chimed in mid stream before reading enough in. Apologies. I guess it seems that his off-cycle effects are quite dramatic......more than anything I ever experienced when I cycled before trt.

Yea I never had anger problems at all on pct only the lack of motivation and almost depressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the help guys. Yeah I have no idea what happened.

I started with PCT since last Monday, as I am slowly getting into 2nd week but yesterday was the last day of me completing 1 week.

At the beginning everything was okay, I haven't dropped in terms of eating, like eating less meals, nor feeling any depression, I am still on same diet that I posted in the other log thread, and all meals are on point.

Currently weight 99.5kg (starting weight was 94kg) so I am still slowly gaining weight.

In terms of how I feel, I've definitely started feeling that I have a bit less energy than before but its nothing that major.

But yeah, since yesterday I started snapping so hard and being super angry. Luckily I bought a boxing bag so that's where I released my anger issue. I felt way better after boxing it for like 30 mins. So this definitely is helping.

In terms of training, even though I feel less energy which is normal I still workout with same intensity at home and that's a good news.

I just cant wait after all this virus madness is gone I will start with again whatsocalled my "first cycle" as the one I started I just did 5 weeks and didnt complete the desired one of 12 weeks, right when I was at my peek test levels and I felt destroying the gym, in terms of lifting weights not flipping over machines :)

However I will respect/follow the "taking a break" and follow the amount of cycle length + pct + 2 weeks until I am able to start pinning again.

I would be doing the exact same cycle like before: 400mg test a week, but instead of 500iu of hcg I will be doing 250iu per week starting from week 3 up until week 12.

One last thing I forgot to mention was sex drive and how I felt it.
Before stepping on cycle if I had a sex before gym like even a couple of hours before going to the gym, when I start working out I will notice that my strength is half of what I had and I wont be able to push myself that heavy. And sometimes if I had 2 times sex a day, after 2nd time my body was in complete shutdown, means I needed to go to bed and sleep for at least 4 hours to recover.
But on cycle I was thinking only about sex & gym which is pretty much expected. There was a time where I had sex 6 times a day and go to the gym and feel like none of my strength/energy have dropped at all and I am still able to do killer workouts.

Also I've heard people say testosterone fully kicks in at week 4. However I felt that on week 5.

Week 4 I noticed a slight difference between the previous weeks (1-2-3) in terms of strength, but week 5 was the week where I definitely noticed a bit more strength compared to all the previous weeks (1-2-3-4), it was amazing. Sadly this virus ruined it.

Now I have 1 last question regarding the estrogen levels. I posted them above, my blood work on week 5 (I had to do early blood work due to hospitals switching only to "emergency cases only" during this virus crisis and me not knowing if I wait 1 more week if I am able to do blood work). Anyway, I decided for early blood work.
This was blood work made on Monday morning at week 5 before pinning. I actually pinned when I came back home from the hospital.

Knowing my estrogen level being that high, what would you recommend on the upcoming cycle to do in terms of taking an AI. (Aromasin)

Just to remind you I am doing same cycle:
Test e @400mg a week
Hcg 250iu a week

Do I start taking Aromasin m/w/f from day 1 at 10mg or I should do the same like before and not taking any AI before mid cycle blood work (week 6).

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

Back