• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Physics Magazine Concludes: All 3 WTC Towers Collapsed Due to Controlled Demolition

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
15 Years Later, Physics Magazine Concludes: All 3 WTC Towers Collapsed Due to Controlled Demolition

New York, NY – Over the past 15 years many highly respected academics and experts have come forward to challenge the official narrative on the collapse of the WTC towers forwarded by the U.S. government. The official government position holds that the collapse of all three towers was due to intense heat inside of the buildings.

But a new forensic investigation into the collapse of the three World Trade Center towers on 9/11, published in Europhysics News – a highly respected European physics magazine – claims that “the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.”

While many in the mainstream have attempted to label anyone questioning the official narrative as “tin foil hat” conspiracy theorist, many highly respected experts have come forward to lampoon the idea that the buildings collapsed due to the intense heat and fires following two terrorist-directed plane crashes.

“Given the far-reaching implications, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation by responsible authorities,” the four physicists conclude in the damning report.

The new report is the work of Steven Jones, former full professor of physics at Brigham Young University, Robert Korol, a professor emeritus of civil engineering at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada, Anthony Szamboti, a mechanical design engineer with over 25 years of structural design experience in the aerospace and communications industries and Ted Walter, the director of strategy and development for Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a nonprofit organization that today represents more than 2,500 architects and engineers.

The comprehensive report in Europhysics Magazine directly challenges the official narrative and lends to a growing body of evidence that seriously questions the veracity of the government narrative.

In 2002, the National Institute of Standards and Technology remarked that the case was exceptionally bizarre. There were no other known cases of total structural collapses in high-rise buildings caused by fires and so it is deeply unusual that it should have happened three times in the space of one day, noted NIST.

Official investigations have never been able to thoroughly and coherently explain how this might have happened and various teams tasked with examining the collapse have raised difficult questions about the veracity of the government’s story.

Source: https://thefreethoughtproject.com/physics-report-911-controlled-demolition/

15 Years Later, Physics Magazine Concludes: All 3 WTC Towers Collapsed Due to Controlled Demolition

New York, NY – Over the past 15 years many highly respected academics and experts have come forward to challenge the official narrative on the collapse of the WTC towers forwarded by the U.S. government. The official government position holds that the collapse of all three towers was due to intense heat inside of the buildings.

But a new forensic investigation into the collapse of the three World Trade Center towers on 9/11, published in Europhysics News – a highly respected European physics magazine – claims that “the evidence points overwhelmingly to the conclusion that all three buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.”

While many in the mainstream have attempted to label anyone questioning the official narrative as “tin foil hat” conspiracy theorist, many highly respected experts have come forward to lampoon the idea that the buildings collapsed due to the intense heat and fires following two terrorist-directed plane crashes.

“Given the far-reaching implications, it is morally imperative that this hypothesis be the subject of a truly scientific and impartial investigation by responsible authorities,” the four physicists conclude in the damning report.

The new report is the work of Steven Jones, former full professor of physics at Brigham Young University, Robert Korol, a professor emeritus of civil engineering at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada, Anthony Szamboti, a mechanical design engineer with over 25 years of structural design experience in the aerospace and communications industries and Ted Walter, the director of strategy and development for Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth, a nonprofit organization that today represents more than 2,500 architects and engineers.

The comprehensive report in Europhysics Magazine directly challenges the official narrative and lends to a growing body of evidence that seriously questions the veracity of the government narrative.

In 2002, the National Institute of Standards and Technology remarked that the case was exceptionally bizarre. There were no other known cases of total structural collapses in high-rise buildings caused by fires and so it is deeply unusual that it should have happened three times in the space of one day, noted NIST.

Official investigations have never been able to thoroughly and coherently explain how this might have happened and various teams tasked with examining the collapse have raised difficult questions about the veracity of the government’s story.

Source: https://thefreethoughtproject.com/physics-report-911-controlled-demolition/
Im a conspiracy theorist...interesting...there is soooo much that we dont know i feel lol...wish i was on the inside dammit

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Conspiracy theories are thearter of the mind.

I was alive. I was in NY. I saw planes hit the towers. End of story.

Morons can put together horseshit AFTER THE FACTS above to spell a different story.

Here is a theory... some retards playing fast and loose write a report and publish it to get noticed. Now that sounds more like the truth to me.

BTW I suppose the other plane in PA was just a cover? And the one hitting the pentagon was a missile bc they couldn't get the demo crew there fast enough. SMH

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ.

Last edited:

Morons can put together horseshit AFTER THE FACTS above to spell a different story.

Here is a theory... some retards playing fast and loose write a report and publish it to get noticed. Now that sounds more like the truth to me.

BTW I suppose the other plane in PA was just a cover? And the one hitting the pentagon was a missile bc they couldn't get the demo crew there fast enough. SMH

Watch the video above I just posted, nobody said they were not planes.

DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ.
I believe planes hit them..i just think theres a lot more to the story...much more

Plenty of idiots saying what they think they saw...lol.

Base of the tower? Jet fuel came down thru the elevators.

How do I know? Bc I had clients who has 3rd degree burns all over there bodies as a result when they were entering the building.

IDK why stupid ppl would want to make up elaborate stories about what happened when the most rational and simplest explanation is the easiest to understand?

Plenty of idiots saying what they think they saw...lol.

Base of the tower? Jet fuel came down thru the elevators.

How do I know? Bc I had clients who has 3rd degree burns all over there bodies as a result when they were entering the building.

IDK why stupid ppl would want to make up elaborate stories about what happened when the most rational and simplest explanation is the easiest to understand?

Fireman are all idiots now?

Watch the video above I just posted, nobody said they were not planes.

You know as well as me ppl think they see shit.

It's like after a bank gets robbed or something. Everyone has a different version of what happened and what the robbers looked like.

There is actual footage of commercial planes hitting.

So what do you think the "powers that be" did with the real missing planes and the passengers?? Hidden away on some island?

You know as well as me ppl think they see shit.

It's like after a bank gets robbed or something. Everyone has a different version of what happened and what the robbers looked like.

There is actual footage of commercial planes hitting.

So what do you think the "powers that be" did with the real missing planes and the passengers?? Hidden away on some island?

Explain all of the explosions which they show in video.
Explain the Pentagon too while you're at it.
Explain the conclusions made by Physics magazine.

IML Gear Cream!
Fireman are all idiots now?

I live in the area. I know many, many NYC FDNY who saw what everyone else saw...commercial planes hitting the towers and causing the towers to come down.

IDK. Believe what you want.

IMO there are way too many moving parts to pull that off and cover it up.

Explain all of the explosions which they show in video.
Explain the Pentagon too while you're at it.
Explain the conclusions made by Physics magazine.

Answer my questions first.

BTW anyone can edit, cut and piece meal a video to look like they want. I mean, Braveheart looks real to me, but I know it's really Mel Gibson and not William Wallace even tho I can't prove it by watching the movie.

But looks real to me!

I live in the area. I know many, many NYC FDNY who saw what everyone else saw...commercial planes hitting the towers and causing the towers to come down.

I do not believe the government and their bullshit story.

I do not believe the government and their bullshit story.

What story is that? What did the Govt say?

We all saw what happened. We got answers.

Besides, what is the motivation to do this stuff?? Get oil from Iraq???

I can be a skeptic too. So I know what you are saying, but not everything has to be a conspiracy theory. IMO

What story is that? What did the Govt say?

We all saw what happened. We got answers.

Besides, what is the motivation to do this stuff?? Get oil from Iraq???

I can be a skeptic too. So I know what you are saying, but not everything has to be a conspiracy theory. IMO
They planned the housing market boom...and inevitable crash...they needed a decoy after the fact ...#WAR...thus they needed a good reason for a long war ...plus war generates money..

Lol im just fucking around ...im not smart enough nor do I know all the facts... I just don't trust anybody.... especially big government... because let's face it sometimes you got to do what you got to do...

Because a plane hit the tower, has zero to do with the fact that a controlled demolition occured in addition to that.

Like I have been posting about WTC7, the owner even admitted they demo'd that and people still here doubt that it happened.

It's called Cognitive Dissonance. People that think this way still think Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK, even though the documents released, prove at least 3 people including a Dallas Police Officer shot him. You prob don't even know that?

70337365_3267236603317061_5864113007520382976_n.jpg

Would be a big job many involved to rig two buildings with enough explosives too bring them down and without anyone noticing.
not as if the WTCs aren't full of people 24/7.

but a lot of information was lost when the towers came down and gave the U.S. a reason to take down the Middle East Bush Jnr succeeded where his father failed. Funny that A.

Fuck knows I do know Americas health care system is fucked and Australia is following the same model.

Would be a big job many involved to rig two buildings with enough explosives too bring them down and without anyone noticing.
not as if the WTCs aren't full of people 24/7.

but a lot of information was lost when the towers came down and gave the U.S. a reason to take down the Middle East Bush Jnr succeeded where his father failed. Funny that A.

Fuck knows I do know Americas health care system is fucked and Australia is following the same model.

Everything is explained in the movie Loose Change.

Back