• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone been inside a psychward?

Anyone here been to a psychward against your will? If so let me know your experience.
Been to prison, withdrawals from benzos almost killed me. They put me in a suicide proof smock and just let me have seizures amd shit.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Fuck yea, lets all just get touchy, feely here. I've been in lockdown psych, poo flinging preggo nigger baby mommas, all you can eat buffet beats county slop any day. Shit, we used to get feed grade veges in county.. wtf.. passes right through you. What were you curious about?

Been to prison, withdrawals from benzos almost killed me. They put me in a suicide proof smock and just let me have seizures amd shit.

I bet that was cold in a smock while withdrawing especially. Damn.

It's called an oven mit. Looks best with a necktie.
Where I'm from it's called a turtle suit lmao

It's easy to take a shit in that padded room. There's a 12in drain in the middle of the room, you just squat in your mit.
Why would the OP ask this without any context?

LOL no touchy feely here mama. Just want to hear some crazy shit. I feel you on the poo flinging.

I was at salem state hospital. Basketball court, ping pong, volleyball, coloring classes, and everyone there was from jail being evaluated.

Lot of people there killed there moms,kids, and dogs. A guy I lived across rooms from asked me if i ever ate baby meat. I said"what?" He then told me he boiled and ate a baby and laughed hysterically. When I got out i looked him up on google and he wasn't wrong. This sick fuck would run around naked with a foot long horse dick in a long sock bouncing around. One time we were getting patted down coming back from lunch for everyones security. The guy patted down this guy and said "what is that by your knee" and he said "thats my dick" LMAO

My stay was court ordered. Comes with being a class 2 felon. Like I said.. food is way better than county. Drugs out the wazoo.. in county they don't want you on meds.. in psych it's required. I had to work hard not to beat the pervs.. I started to figure out you could fuck with people off camera.. when they try to rat you out, I would say they're nuts.

IML Gear Cream!
My stay was court ordered. Comes with being a class 2 felon. Like I said.. food is way better than county. Drugs out the wazoo.. in county they don't want you on meds.. in psych it's required. I had to work hard not to beat the pervs.. I started to figure out you could fuck with people off camera.. when they try to rat you out, I would say they're nuts.

Man... I did not take my meds and they started finding out I was not taking them. I was told again by the whole staff to take them and if I didn't they would give me a shot. I said no i am not taking your bs meds. So they bring down security 5 of them to be exact blocking a hallway and with a nurse with a big needle. They said last chance and then i got in my fighting stance and screamed 1 of is gonna die if you take another step.

I knocked out 1 of the security guys tackled the other one into the wall and then pinned down and gpt a shot that put me to sleep for days. I scared the shit out of everyone even the other crazies.

Before i got to that hospital i was in another one and knocked out a male nurse cold. 3 cops behind him jumped me on the bed and took me to jail. Then transferred to salem where the real nuts were. I was sleep deprived for weeks which is what caused all of this in the first place.

Not hard to explain lol

Yes 5 times in 3 different states. Puerto Rico was the worst and longest. Really bad experiences but necessary. I have severe bipolar disorder.

I have but I worked on 2 different ones for 2 yrs. Both locked wards. One was more bipolar, schizophrenia etc. The other was more Alzheimer’s, split personality etc. It was a frat experience.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Has gear made it worse for you and your bipolar?

I would yes it has made it worse at times when I'm not on proper medication. When I am manic I'm already a dangerous person. I love tren too but I'm usually not an angry person unless I switch to that other psycho living inside me.

OP I knew you were nuts, this explains the whole self gyno surgery lol..JK Bro we all have our own issues and demons. No judgement here..Ive been called psycho on more than 1 occasion lol.

Last edited:
OP I knew you were nuts, this explains the whole self gyno surgery lol..JK Bro we all have our own issues and demons. No judgement here..Ive been called psycho on more than 1 occasion lol.

Lol. Literally just from sleep deprivation for 2 weeks. That can put even the toughest marine away.

Just been to a county Jail and we called that suit the "Taco Suit" :whip:

Yeah I've been...those of you who live in Florida lnow what a Baker act is...yep 72 hrs

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

When you go into county as a psyco, you get stuck in B block which is where the crazies and pedos are. it's the intake for the entire jail, you go to B to get eval and classed. if ur nuts, you stay there. Sleep is not very good there since it's all people in intake, and most of them are dopesick (vomiting all night) or pissed off in 48hr lockdown. Shithole county jail up north wont let you chew tobacco or even lift/do pushups, crunches, etc. Totally pathetic, food sucks, smells like ass all day. miserable life.

Spent a few yrs in prison on a 5 yr term...of which i spent plenty of time in the shoe lol i felt like i lost my sanity....no tv no window..no ouside time...no mail to read no books nothing but you and your thoughts 24/7 ....luckily we were abel to pass around pages of a book...so you would have a page for few days and make up diif stories and outcomes in your mind...then you trade for a diff page perhapps 5 chapters away after or before...then shit got really interesting lol...yeah ive deff pickled my egg a bit with all the drugs etc over the yrs...
5e4ce159643a8075a798da490b0e9332.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

I was 21 or 22, working at a restaurant, the dishwasher was the "plug". Never bought anything from him till this point. Heard he had some x. Grabbed 2 rolls stamped with dolphins for me and my lady. We have done plenty of molly and and rolls b4. But this time it was not molly or mdma. I still to this day think it was cut with meth. I was more or less in touch with reality and could semi-function. Her on the other hand lost touch with reality. She thought I was the devil and was trying to kill her. Long story short, luckily my roommate at the time came home and I told him to call the ambulance. They took her strapped to a gurney with her screaming and yelling. I rode along with her. When we arrived to the hospital she had to be medically subdued. I on the other hand was showing "normal" behavior but I stated that I would be afraid of what I would do if anything happened to her because I felt like this was my responsibility. Well the Dr/nurse took that I was suicidal and or harmful. At that point I got baker acted. (allows the involuntary institutionalization and examination of an individual. The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination, which can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians, or mental health professionals.) . I spent the next night in the hospital where it was chill. But the next day I was "transferred" to a mental psych ward . I was scared because I knew I was normal and sane but I didnt know how I could convey myself to be normal. I spent the night there on a mat on the floor. Upon waking up, there was your typical people walking around talking to them self. It was a real eye-opener seeing how bad mental health really was. After breakfast they had interns come in from UCF. And that was funny having the lady coming up to me talking to me like I was a lunatic and hiving to explain my situation. After talking to the psychiatrist, I was able to convey what my story was , and was ultimately released...That was not fun... but a learning experience...

Dam
never know what's in that shit knowadays all these RCs you can trip for days
so your missus was OK?

Fuck I got some bunk pills n ended up in hospital with physcosis they released me with my missus but I was fucked for five days chasing people out my driveway in my underwear mice where having parties under the kitchen table fucking shit crawling under my skin I thought I wasn't Guna come out but did.
Missus looked after me kids stayed at nana for a week.
Never touched the shit again.
Lesson learnt.

I have to take a pill everyday or I will destroy everything I love.

Fuck.. I have to take one now.

I am superhumanly strong. The process that granted me life artificially enhanced my body's physical strength to levels beyond the human body's natural limits. At my peak, i can lift about 10 tons.

95742c1a569618561175a0e238b47d82.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back