• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone been inside a psychward?

IML Gear Cream!
I have to take a pill everyday or I will destroy everything I love.

Fuck.. I have to take one now.

I am superhumanly strong. The process that granted me life artificially enhanced my body's physical strength to levels beyond the human body's natural limits. At my peak, i can lift about 10 tons.

95742c1a569618561175a0e238b47d82.jpg

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
This is why I never horse play with you

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

I’ve been in women who should be in a psychward lol

Dispense Quick Rep
Trtdirect@protonmail.com for product list

Ohh yes no doubt...I dated a psycho hoe once and gotten a beating that practically put me in the hospital for my troubles. Never again!

Speaking of psych wards...I was in one when I was a kid. No bueno.

Last edited:
I have but I worked on 2 different ones for 2 yrs. Both locked wards. One was more bipolar, schizophrenia etc. The other was more Alzheimer’s, split personality etc. It was a frat experience.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist
Must be quite an experience working in a psych ward with all the crazies trying to beat your ass.

- - - Updated - - -

You, lol.

(jk)

Must be quite an experience working in a psych ward with all the crazies trying to beat your ass.

- - - Updated - - -

You, lol.

(jk)

At times it got a bit out of control but all I had to do was hit a red button and the nurses, guard etc came. Never happened to me though.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Been to prison, withdrawals from benzos almost killed me. They put me in a suicide proof smock and just let me have seizures amd shit.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
How long and what mgs were you on before you got locked up? Benzo withdrawl,is the worst.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

How long and what mgs were you on before you got locked up? Benzo withdrawl,is the worst.

I took 8mg a day, they threw me in isolation and gave me buspar. I probably should've died but I'm still kicking like Jackie Chan baby!!!

YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE WORLD, BUT YOU'LL NEVER BE FREE.

I took 8mg a day, they threw me in isolation and gave me buspar. I probably should've died but I'm still kicking like Jackie Chan baby!!!

Fawk. I remember at my worst taking crazy amounts and falling asleep in random places and shit. Terrible. Was it you I saw saying you were asleep in the car while two dudes robbed a gun safe or some shit. Benzos are like roofies for yourself. Addictive as fuck if you're depressed .

Fawk. I remember at my worst taking crazy amounts and falling asleep in random places and shit. Terrible. Was it you I saw saying you were asleep in the car while two dudes robbed a gun safe or some shit. Benzos are like roofies for yourself. Addictive as fuck if you're depressed .

That was me, not a proud moment. At that point in time I had hit an all time low. And took a stupid amount, obviously made a poor choice in who gave me a ride. ended well. I learned a lot about myself, god and just growing.

Get Shredded!
That was me, not a proud moment. At that point in time I had hit an all time low. And took a stupid amount, obviously made a poor choice in who gave me a ride. ended well. I learned a lot about myself, god and just growing.

Gotta make mistakes to grow, I've made more than enough for a few people.

Gotta make mistakes to grow, I've made more than enough for a few people.

My dad's in a psych ward right now lol

I worked in a medical role where I went to all of the big “locked up” state psych hospitals to train RNs on how to use an injectable atypical antipsychotic med for a year and a half where they kept all the people who were very mentally ill. I had people calling me Elvis, there were sick people walking around on the unit naked or with their gowns open & their junk hanging out finger banging themselves or jacking off & yelling/screaming having hallucinations & psychotic episodes, violent behaviors... it was terrible. Most people were psychotic, schizophrenic and drug addicts. Sad.

I worked in a medical role where I went to all of the big “locked up” state psych hospitals to train RNs on how to use an injectable atypical antipsychotic med for a year and a half where they kept all the people who were very mentally ill. I had people calling me Elvis, there were sick people walking around on the unit naked or with their gowns open & their junk hanging out finger banging themselves or jacking off & yelling/screaming having hallucinations & psychotic episodes, violent behaviors... it was terrible. Most people were psychotic, schizophrenic and drug addicts. Sad.

Ouch..that shit must given you some nightmares. Worse than One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest for sure.

Sad how mentally ill nowadays are walking the streets...

Pretty sure half of us are posting from one.

You just nailed it, man. It's true all of us are posting from a phych ward. It's called planet earth.

Talk about PTSD. Even the mentally strong would have it after a place like that. My heart goes out to patients and staff in facilities like those. God bless you for trying, bro.

I go to a psych ward once a year. Its called Christmas with the inlaws.

Where I'm from it's called a turtle suit lmao

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Same here where I'm at lol.. bu try mine BBC was when I got booked and my cousin was in the marines got killed . I ripped the phone of the wall and was tryn to fig hff t anyone and everyone. So turtle suut and isolation I went

When you go into county as a psyco, you get stuck in B block which is where the crazies and pedos are. it's the intake for the entire jail, you go to B to get eval and classed. if ur nuts, you stay there. Sleep is not very good there since it's all people in intake, and most of them are dopesick (vomiting all night) or pissed off in 48hr lockdown. Shithole county jail up north wont let you chew tobacco or even lift/do pushups, crunches, etc. Totally pathetic, food sucks, smells like ass all day. miserable life.

I think that's one of the strongest arguments I've seen for: Having a job; having money; having a lawyer on standby.

I was 21 or 22, working at a restaurant, the dishwasher was the "plug". Never bought anything from him till this point. Heard he had some x. Grabbed 2 rolls stamped with dolphins for me and my lady. We have done plenty of molly and and rolls b4. But this time it was not molly or mdma. I still to this day think it was cut with meth. I was more or less in touch with reality and could semi-function. Her on the other hand lost touch with reality. She thought I was the devil and was trying to kill her. Long story short, luckily my roommate at the time came home and I told him to call the ambulance. They took her strapped to a gurney with her screaming and yelling. I rode along with her. When we arrived to the hospital she had to be medically subdued. I on the other hand was showing "normal" behavior but I stated that I would be afraid of what I would do if anything happened to her because I felt like this was my responsibility. Well the Dr/nurse took that I was suicidal and or harmful. At that point I got baker acted. (allows the involuntary institutionalization and examination of an individual. The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination, which can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians, or mental health professionals.) . I spent the next night in the hospital where it was chill. But the next day I was "transferred" to a mental psych ward . I was scared because I knew I was normal and sane but I didnt know how I could convey myself to be normal. I spent the night there on a mat on the floor. Upon waking up, there was your typical people walking around talking to them self. It was a real eye-opener seeing how bad mental health really was. After breakfast they had interns come in from UCF. And that was funny having the lady coming up to me talking to me like I was a lunatic and hiving to explain my situation. After talking to the psychiatrist, I was able to convey what my story was , and was ultimately released...That was not fun... but a learning experience...

Bath salts maybe? A cheap fake. Did you take it up with the "plug"?

DanceSafe and other outfits sell testing kits that work very nicely. No need to ever take fake X again if that's still on the radar. The kits single out pretty much every other rec drug too, alongside the most common fake substances.

IML Gear Cream!

Good description! I've been in continuous laugh mode while on the stuff (if it's been a long time since taking them) and had a woman I was with use the situation to take advantage of me, lol. She admitted to it. Never thought of them as roofies but they sure are.

And I definitely believe the addiction issues. Watched a friend come off them a few times cold turkey and it was ugly as shit, involving ambulance and ER. Me, I'm lucky that I build absurd tolerance to benzos (and opiates too) immediately, such that day #1 can be crazy fun but #2 I'll feel next to nothing even on a double dose... I'm sure a 5x dose would do something but fuck it, who wants to chase an addiction that is actually trying to lose you?

Back