I think i hate my relationship

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    499 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    Fuck all the alimony bullshit. Divorce and marriage is a choice. Once you terminate that you should no longer get support for the person you dont wanna be with. So fucking stupid. Not only that but they completely fuck over people who are divorced and still in theres kids life with obsurd amounts of money in child a support. Some money i understand, but they price they pay is horse poop.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    I used to feel this way too, then I became aware of my wife and her previous marriage.
    She put 100% of her stock in being a housewife and decided to trade education and earning some sort of employability equity for being a mother.
    That was the deal they struck. Then he decided to become a philandering douche.
    They split up and he pays less than court ordered child support. She isn’t confrontational, he knows it, so she gets by on what she receives plus a simple job at a grocery store.
    Now, I don’t buy it, at least not the whole cart because I know better.
    But when we move to Mexico and he refuses to let them come (14 and 15) he moves them back with him. Pretty sure he’s mostly concerned with not paying child support anymore.
    After a few months, his new wife and new family with young girls, gets too disrupted by his “old kids” and he sends them back to us in Mexico, agreeing to pay at least their tuition of $1300/month.
    Ships ‘em down, makes one payment of $650 them stops. Leaving lil’ ol’ me to pay tuition, room and board and general fathering.
    He needs to keep the garage stocked with Range Rovers and live in a palace suited to his “real family”.
    So should he have paid alimony even if there were no kids? Sure, his character dictates he needs to pay. The cost of being a douche bag and shit husband.
    Should there be a cap. You betcha! Because if you can’t get your shit straight and get a plan in 5 years, that’s a on you. Can’t play the victim forever.

But this is all way off topic.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,665 Posts
    Rep Points

If you are thinking you want to eventually be married, or even have a relationship similar to married life, you need to be prepared to take care of this person n matter what, you are a team now. so folks from IMF may remember my troubles there, but I was engaged to a woman that had a child and when I gave her the ring in my heart I was ready to take care of them for the rest of my life, if the mom got in a accident and couldn't work or even died I was going to be a dad to this child forever. I didnt need a church or marriage certificate to tell me that. My advice, it sounds like you got one foot out the door already, if that the case just go because you arent all in, right now your looking for conformation on what your feeling, go with your feelings

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    220 Posts
    Rep Points

Some just want to argue and thats fine. I like to argue too.

At the end of the day. Im not asking for much. I never have. Im less traditional. Im just asking for alittle financial help not the whole platter. More so like a couple pieces of cheddah. Lol

Cheddar hell yeah, he could work a sit-down office or call center job and at least be bringing home $400-500/wk. He can sit down right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    Cheddar hell yeah, he could work a sit-down office or call center job and at least be bringing home $400-500/wk. He can sit down right?
    Hahahaha. Yeah. I mean he can sit but hes ADHD as fuck so im not sure how well that would go over lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    I used to feel this way too, then I became aware of my wife and her previous marriage.
    She put 100% of her stock in being a housewife and decided to trade education and earning some sort of employability equity for being a mother.
    That was the deal they struck. Then he decided to become a philandering douche.
    They split up and he pays less than court ordered child support. She isn’t confrontational, he knows it, so she gets by on what she receives plus a simple job at a grocery store.
    Now, I don’t buy it, at least not the whole cart because I know better.
    But when we move to Mexico and he refuses to let them come (14 and 15) he moves them back with him. Pretty sure he’s mostly concerned with not paying child support anymore.
    After a few months, his new wife and new family with young girls, gets too disrupted by his “old kids” and he sends them back to us in Mexico, agreeing to pay at least their tuition of $1300/month.
    Ships ‘em down, makes one payment of $650 them stops. Leaving lil’ ol’ me to pay tuition, room and board and general fathering.
    He needs to keep the garage stocked with Range Rovers and live in a palace suited to his “real family”.
    So should he have paid alimony even if there were no kids? Sure, his character dictates he needs to pay. The cost of being a douche bag and shit husband.
    Should there be a cap. You betcha! Because if you can’t get your shit straight and get a plan in 5 years, that’s a on you. Can’t play the victim forever.

But this is all way off topic.
    Yeah. I mean in some cases i get it and there should be a cap but i just think once your separated spousal wise, you shouldnt get shit. Lol.maybe thats just because ive always been independent.
    Baby daddy seems like a POS. I wont have kids. I dont want them. I havent for about...8 years lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckler7 View Post
    If you are thinking you want to eventually be married, or even have a relationship similar to married life, you need to be prepared to take care of this person n matter what, you are a team now. so folks from IMF may remember my troubles there, but I was engaged to a woman that had a child and when I gave her the ring in my heart I was ready to take care of them for the rest of my life, if the mom got in a accident and couldn't work or even died I was going to be a dad to this child forever. I didnt need a church or marriage certificate to tell me that. My advice, it sounds like you got one foot out the door already, if that the case just go because you arent all in, right now your looking for conformation on what your feeling, go with your feelings
    Yeah. I wouldnt say i have a foot out the door but the doors cracked. If we had been together longer and something happened i think its different story but like i said our relationship hadnt fully bloomed before this fucking shit storm happened. It was still pretty new. Its still pretty new in my eyes currently. Maybe alittle over a year now. Somewhere around there. Im already the "bread winner" but im over here working with croutons. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

What up sis happy Friday the 13th... we know your frustrated cause for mad long you you come from work and your like:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Just fucking around with you and adding some humor, but everyone is rooting for you..good luck everything.. take care of yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    499 Posts
    Rep Points

Well there my girl, hows this for short relationships to decide if worth the long haul?

My then wife had just moved away, my now wife was my GF of about 5 months when I tried to kill my self at the racetrack.
    So I’m laying there in the ICU, getting blood transfusions and the whole court press, when she tells me that over 70% of guys with my injuries don’t have a working dick (to use the medical term) when finally healed. Then she gives me the raised eyebrow as if to say “If that’s the deal bro, I’m out....”
    When I got home a few weeks later, she did what we call an “operational test”.
    I like to think that’s how I re-broke my pelvis, requiring another surgery 12 weeks later.
    I also like to think she saw something in me that made it worth this difficult journey.
    Just being a sugar daddy wouldn’t hold much value if there’s no stick to my lollipop.
    Eight years later and a million miles of testing and we’re still together.

Btw, my pelvis is broken again, pretty badly...you know what I’m saying...?
    Wink wink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Liftthatishbro View Post
    Just fucking around with you and adding some humor, but everyone is rooting for you..good luck everything.. take care of yourself
    he actually says "at least it's friday babe, you get TWO WHOLE DAYS OFF". and im like i need two whole weeks lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Liftthatishbro View Post
    What up sis happy Friday the 13th... we know your frustrated cause for mad long you you come from work and your like:
    Happy fullmoon friday the 13th! Im gonna watch scary movies and freak myself out cause im a pussy lol. Any sweet weekend plans ?!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Happy fullmoon friday the 13th! Im gonna watch scary movies and freak myself out cause im a pussy lol. Any sweet weekend plans ?!

I expected alot more spooky shit from today but nada...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Well there my girl, hows this for short relationships to decide if worth the long haul?

My then wife had just moved away, my now wife was my GF of about 5 months when I tried to kill my self at the racetrack.
    So I’m laying there in the ICU, getting blood transfusions and the whole court press, when she tells me that over 70% of guys with my injuries don’t have a working dick (to use the medical term) when finally healed. Then she gives me the raised eyebrow as if to say “If that’s the deal bro, I’m out....”
    When I got home a few weeks later, she did what we call an “operational test”.
    I like to think that’s how I re-broke my pelvis, requiring another surgery 12 weeks later.
    I also like to think she saw something in me that made it worth this difficult journey.
    Just being a sugar daddy wouldn’t hold much value if there’s no stick to my lollipop.
    Eight years later and a million miles of testing and we’re still together.

Btw, my pelvis is broken again, pretty badly...you know what I’m saying...?
    Wink wink
    Super happy to know you didnt break your joystick that tragic day. Also super sad about your injury i bet that was terrifying. Also you should be more careful.

Oh yeah. Hes broken as fuck. Still. He gotta have mcl and acl repair surgery. And i think he has cyst somewhere in his spinal cord he needs drain too.

Im pretty sure its worth it. The thing is, is even when im upset if he would just leave me alone and let me process and get over it. It wouldn't be an argument. But he has to pick and pry and i already know hes not gonna like the answer so i keep saying nothing im good just wanna chill. And then i get the for real, and im like bla bla bla money. And BOOM. hurricane bill comes out full forced throwing punches. Cause i dont sugar coat shit and even if i try to my face hides no emotion lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MrsBot View Post
    I expected alot more spooky shit from today but nada...

You tryna see these BOObies lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

You tryna see these BOObies lol

Yes, I'd like for you to send me titty pics every day. Please and thank you.