609 Posts
    Rep Points

just kick his ass. make him your bitch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points

Dude you sound like me ...I almost typed a troll comment but fuck this is too damn serious ....I'm getting outta a toxic one also ..she called the cops on me knowing I had gear in my trunk costing me thousands in lawyer etc.. I still talk to her why ? We used to be ride or die 6 yrs it's hard I hate her and still am connected but I'm cutting my losses cause imo it never gets optimal you just tread water while resentments brew like bad gear ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Heres a picture of my dick.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hj2 View Post
    just kick his ass. make him your bitch.
    I think I've already done that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Hold on here. I didn't read all the posts here, so if I'm missing something, my bad. Let me get this straight. Your bf is seeking SSDI for an injury. Yet he can still bodybuild 5 days a week? He wants to be his own boss so he figures growing trees is a good option? He can't pay his own bills? I hate to say it but the guy is living a pipe dream. You can do better girl. Love makes these situations tougher but from what I've heard you say this is a relationship on it's way down and yulou need to weigh the positives and negatives and always look out for "yourself first".

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    Nailed it right here... And theres your sign.
    As a Mom and someone whos lived this I would say …. RUN, dont walk. If you think its stressful now, wait until the little ones show up, then its REALLY gonna get raw. Get your fur babies and get out. Find a MAN, not a child who lets you support him. Im not just trying to throw out opinions or try and tell anyone what to do, Ive lived this myself and in all of my 51 years I consider it the absolute stupidest thing I ever allowed to happen to me. And once you've allowed it to start, it doesnt change.
    Just keep reminding yourself you deserve better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    675 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    Heres a picture of my dick.

Now we're talking. Sorry but this is going to turn into a testosterone laced cock fest soon. Thanx for sharing, your loser bf is trippin.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferi View Post
    Dude you sound like me ...I almost typed a troll comment but fuck this is too damn serious ....I'm getting outta a toxic one also ..she called the cops on me knowing I had gear in my trunk costing me thousands in lawyer etc.. I still talk to her why ? We used to be ride or die 6 yrs it's hard I hate her and still am connected but I'm cutting my losses cause imo it never gets optimal you just tread water while resentments brew like bad gear ..
    See ive never been a female like that. My ex cheated on me. I found at work. Went home for the day packed up all my shit dipped out. Silent. I dont need to get even or stir trouble. If there was more issues then just money id consider leaving sooner but part of me still wants to see how this plays out yano. Sorrh about your lady. That seriously sucks. Why ruin someones life yano

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsrobinson View Post
    Nailed it right here... And theres your sign.
    As a Mom and someone whos lived this I would say …. RUN, dont walk. If you think its stressful now, wait until the little ones show up, then its REALLY gonna get raw. Get your fur babies and get out. Find a MAN, not a child who lets you support him. Im not just trying to throw out opinions or try and tell anyone what to do, Ive lived this myself and in all of my 51 years I consider it the absolute stupidest thing I ever allowed to happen to me. And once you've allowed it to start, it doesnt change.
    Just keep reminding yourself you deserve better.
    I hear you 100 % . Im jogging but i do wanna play it out. Hes says 8 weeks. Ill give him two more months i think. Play it by ear. See if once this storm settles and if he makes due on his promises of we can resume life before this shit storm. But we shall see. We had it out today. All feelings were exchanged. See where the dusts dust settles and if things will improve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points

Id honestly rather not deal with any dudes ever. Id rather live on my own. With my furkids. And have the bed too myself and my car to myself and my snacks to myself and be able to watch my stupid tv shows by myself without commentary. Lol but here we are. Matter of the heart and shit. Duking it out between brain and feelings. Ive been single 25 out of my 28 years of existence man. Another decade or two wont hurt.

You sound alot like my wife. She brings it up sometimes when she's mad, lol. But apparently in the end I guess I'm worth her giving up her precious single life.

As far as your situation, I'm sure it's a tough pill to swallow especially only being 28, so you still have that youthful, "free spirit" mentality going on. Now I'm gonna throw every cliche in the book at you: in all reality, you made your bed and you have to sleep in it, so it's time make lemonade out of these lemons thrown at you. No one forced you at gun point to commit to this guy and get a house with him! You could have easily just rented an apartment or townhome closer to the city...

Try to look at the bright side, you live out in the peaceful country with alot of land, he won't be tempted to cheat on you he'll just be this older guy who tends to his crops and probably works on alot of home improvement projects. Maybe he'll start a garden and you won't have to buy produce, get some chickens and maybe a cow.. He could be a good home maker. Encourage him to start an online business... possibilities are endless...
    Last edited by ArgonCoagulator; 09-11-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Hugh Jassol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points

hate it for everyone that's going thru relationship problems. truly sucks. life is too short to have to deal with crap like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post
    You sound alot like my wife. She brings it up sometimes when she's mad, lol. But apparently in the end I guess I'm worth her giving up her precious single life.

As far as your situation, I'm sure it's a tough pill to swallow especially only being 28, so you still have that youthful, "free spirit" mentality going on. Now I'm gonna throw every cliche in the book at you: in all reality, you made your bed and you have to sleep in it, so it's time make lemonade out of these lemons thrown at you. No one forced you at gun point to commit to this guy and get a house with him! You could have easily just rented an apartment or townhome closer to the city...

Try to look at the bright side, you live out in the peaceful country with alot of land, he won't be tempted to cheat on you he'll just be this older guy who tends to his crops and probably works on alot of home improvement projects. Maybe he'll start a garden and you won't have to buy produce, get some chickens and maybe a cow.. He could be a good home maker. Encourage him to start an online business... possibilities are endless...
    Yes. Its like as soon as make a huge decision shit goes sour. And i made that decision. And...

You honestly just described him. Because thats exactly what he does right now. I could beore encouraging and supportive but ive been stuck in the mentality in all the comments above. He got his plants the garden. We get chickens and goats....and i wanna grow veggies. Lol he said hell help me set up a cute little room do to it inside. And lavender. Im an old plant lady. That keeps killing shit ..... so i guess we will never have fresh veggies

PIT POSSE SOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts
    Rep Points

True. Its better to be single than be in a living hell everyday. Need to move on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points

I hear you 100 % . Im jogging but i do wanna play it out. Hes says 8 weeks. Ill give him two more months i think. Play it by ear. See if once this storm settles and if he makes due on his promises of we can resume life before this shit storm. But we shall see. We had it out today. All feelings were exchanged. See where the dusts dust settles and if things will improve.

Good luck Hun !!!! I do hope it all works out for you the way you want it too.... Just always remember ...dont forget about YOU!!! Its always so hard to figure out the line between being kind and letting yourself be taken advantage of. stay strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    219 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes. Its like as soon as make a huge decision shit goes sour. And i made that decision. And...

You honestly just described him. Because thats exactly what he does right now. I could beore encouraging and supportive but ive been stuck in the mentality in all the comments above. He got his plants the garden. We get chickens and goats....and i wanna grow veggies. Lol he said hell help me set up a cute little room do to it inside. And lavender. Im an old plant lady. That keeps killing shit ..... so i guess we will never have fresh veggies

Thing is the guys are your situation and give you their quick, impatient solution, "leave the bum", etc. Ok, but what about all the guys who bust their ass working, with a house wife at home who doesn't earn a penny, no kids and not even disabled? There are TONS of marriages like that. If all those can guys can deal with that, then in 2019 it won't hurt a few tough women to do the same with their high earning potential, but I know If you simply don't earn enough to support him then I can understand, in that case you may need to downsize homes at some point until one or both of you incomes can increase.

I'll admit, although I work full-time, I'm an extremely lazy person and could never deal with working 70-80 hour weeks at the oil field or refineries. We don't make enough for the kind of lifestyle that we want, so we are going to downsize from our townhome back to an apartment that is easier to afford so I can pursue LVN nursing. This way I can make $50-80k while only working 40-48 hours per week, with 3-4 days off per week to train and, be lazy lol. I will work hard and I feel it is my calling to help people and the community, I just need my time off too, I can't do no 6-7 day work weeks but God less those who have that mental stamina.