I think i hate my relationship

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 318
  1. #241
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,640

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    236
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    765
    Thanked in
    497 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Always loved the saying:
    “Why are divorces so expensive?” “Because they’re worth it.”

  2. #242
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    3,879

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    665
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,823
    Thanked in
    1,250 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    No ones even talking about the relationship anymore. Its moved on to other things. Your big attitude must be making up for tiny dick syndrome. Cut back on the tren bro, its not a good look for you

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    lol oooookkkkk. I think my “tiny dick” is doing just fine, I’m not the one who is posting about my shitty relationship

  3. #243
    Member
    Sachie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    60

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    520100

    Quote Originally Posted by docmartin1020 View Post
    Damn bro divorce . I know so many people that have gone through a divorce. I will never get married . Relationships are the extent . No legal binding.

    Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk
    DOC it's raining pussy and I don't have an umbrella lol
    I built my 2020 C8 Stingray last Friday for Chevy to build for me
    Torch Red, Black Carbon Fiber Vents, Balck Rims, Bright Red Brake Calipers, Black Leather Seats with Torch Red Seat Belts, Torch Red Removable Hard Top, Performance Exhaust Package, Uluminated Engine at night and maybe a few more things lol

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    malfeasance's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,950

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    262
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,350
    Thanked in
    967 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sachie View Post
    I built my 2020 C8 Stingray last Friday for Chevy to build for me
    Torch Red, Black Carbon Fiber Vents, Balck Rims, Bright Red Brake Calipers, Black Leather Seats with Torch Red Seat Belts, Torch Red Removable Hard Top, Performance Exhaust Package, Uluminated Engine at night and maybe a few more things lol
    When are these being delivered? I can't find any information online about when we will see mid-engine C8s out on the streets.

  5. #245
    Senior Member
    dobs27's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    241

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points
    218094782

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    lol oooookkkkk. I think my “tiny dick” is doing just fine, I’m not the one who is posting about my shitty relationship

    I can post what i want you can post what you want. The only difference when i see things i dont care for i roll my eyes and scroll on.

    Hope your day gets better
    Smooches, bro

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  6. #246
    Member
    Sachie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    60

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    520100

    Quote Originally Posted by malfeasance View Post
    When are these being delivered? I can't find any information online about when we will see mid-engine C8s out on the streets.
    Awhile back you had to go into the dealerships that were allocated a certian number to sell. Not all dealerships were blessed with selling any. You signed a contract, paid the down payment and got a number. The dealership I went to had 14 they could sell. I'm muber 11. I have one more step in finalizing in December and will recieve it in March. Which is fine because who wants to make payments all winter and not be able to drive it lol The one you see now driving are ballers who always buy Vette's

  7. #247
    Senior Member
    IronRage's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,856

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    154
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    381
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Sachie View Post
    Awhile back you had to go into the dealerships that were allocated a certian number to sell. Not all dealerships were blessed with selling any. You signed a contract, paid the down payment and got a number. The dealership I went to had 14 they could sell. I'm muber 11. I have one more step in finalizing in December and will recieve it in March. Which is fine because who wants to make payments all winter and not be able to drive it lol The one you see now driving are ballers who always buy Vette's
    I saw one on the highway last week, that thing is badass, its about time they did the corvette right

  8. #248
    Senior Member
    Liftthatishbro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points
    1500100

    What up sis hope all is well by you and your having a great day...

  9. #249
    Senior Member
    Liftthatishbro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points
    1500100

    Ya the C8 is nice.. the starting price for the entry level ones not bad either considering the amount of car your getting... good luck with the vet sachie

  10. #250
    Member
    Sachie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    60

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    52
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    520100

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftthatishbro View Post
    Ya the C8 is nice.. the starting price for the entry level ones not bad either considering the amount of car your getting... good luck with the vet sachie
    Ahh shit my man Liftthatishbro!! How you been brother. Just pinned 150mg's of TrenB like Perk for pre workout and holy fuck whooooooooo
    Thanks I'm excited to get it!!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    Whoo the fuck are you talkin too



    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    You do you beautiful!! Life is too short Make it the absolute best!!!

  11. #251
    Senior Member
    dobs27's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    241

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points
    218094782

    Quote Originally Posted by Sachie View Post
    Ahh shit my man Liftthatishbro!! How you been brother. Just pinned 150mg's of TrenB like Perk for pre workout and holy fuck whooooooooo
    Thanks I'm excited to get it!!

    - - - Updated - - -


    You do you beautiful!! Life is too short Make it the absolute best!!!
    At least sachie nice in tren. Lol.
    I always do me. Lol im also super happy you guys are talking about cars. Lol i hear all day at work. cept i work at ford....so...you know. Lol.

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  12. #252
    Senior Member
    dobs27's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    241

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points
    218094782

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftthatishbro View Post
    What up sis hope all is well by you and your having a great day...
    Super bro! All is as good as a Monday can get. Lol hope the kick off to your week is grand !
    Xoxox

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  13. #253
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    215049177

    I have been married for 44 years. I am sleeping with a 66 year old retired elementary school teacher. If that doesn't keep you up at night staring at the ceiling fan.... Well she is in basically the same boat. I have that going for me.

    dobs27, your relationship is temporary. It will end with some emotional and economic pain. It may be worth it...your choice.
    Not saying who is right or wrong and to dwell on that is moot.

  14. #254
    Senior Member
    MGM's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    224

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    166
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    181
    Thanked in
    124 Posts
    Rep Points
    6085327

    My new ride sachie !! got a 454 rocket in it lmao


  15. #255
    Senior Member
    Liftthatishbro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    174

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    234
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    150
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points
    1500100

    Quote Originally Posted by Sachie View Post
    Ahh shit my man Liftthatishbro!! How you been brother. Just pinned 150mg's of TrenB like Perk for pre workout and holy fuck whooooooooo
    Thanks I'm excited to get it!!

    - - - Updated - - -


    You do you beautiful!! Life is too short Make it the absolute best!!!
    Lmao.. 150mg... you guys are too much... perks good people...that shit will definitely get you moving...have a good workout you will definitely have the energy.. good to hear from you

Similar Threads

  1. This stuff has ruined my relationship
    By Unknown0420 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 04-17-2015, 03:54 PM
  2. This stuff has ruined my relationship
    By Unknown0420 in forum New Members
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-15-2015, 10:41 AM
  3. An AAS and relationship question
    By nuttz51 in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-07-2015, 09:45 AM
  4. an unhealthy relationship with food
    By Sheriv in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 11:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums
Google Authenticator verification provided by Two-Factor Authentication (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.