• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I think i hate my relationship

Women always leave when it gets tough. Just go MGTOW fr (I have a gf and will marry her tho) lmaooooo

For the Amor de Dios Sachie, don’t buy any gear there! Between your doses and the bunk shit in Mexico, who knows what could happen.
DO stock up on tamoxifen, clomifeno, HCG and caber. Go to any Farmacia Similares and get this stuff. You can check the prices beforehand on the web. Better use google translate though. They have a day of the week that’s 3x2, I think.

I don’t have any people in Cancun or Playa anymore I think or I’d send them a warning you’re coming. You should use an alias in Mexico. I have the perfect name for you: Al Bondiga

I love albondigas soup! (Meatball)

Max

For the Amor de Dios Sachie, don’t buy any gear there! Between your doses and the bunk shit in Mexico, who knows what could happen.
DO stock up on tamoxifen, clomifeno, HCG and caber. Go to any Farmacia Similares and get this stuff. You can check the prices beforehand on the web. Better use google translate though. They have a day of the week that’s 3x2, I think.

I don’t have any people in Cancun or Playa anymore I think or I’d send them a warning you’re coming. You should use an alias in Mexico. I have the perfect name for you: Al Bondiga
guy at work calls everyone a ‘bone digger’ when he’s pretending to be mad... is that the same as bondiga?’lol

what the frick is a bone digger anyway?

This you Enigma? If so come and see me while I'm there!!

Grab a plane ticket. Giddy up! You know it's a 5-star bad-ass oceanfront so lets go ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Maxamus is that Enigma???

Hmmmm!

Max

Grab a plane ticket. Giddy up! You know it's a 5-star bad-ass oceanfront so lets go ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Maxamus is that Enigma???
Ooooo shit. You know i love me some ocean front. We going swimmin bitchesssssaa

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Nope. Lol. Good days and bad days. Im staying at my parents house tonight. Maybe tomorrow night. We will see. Other then that. Everything is good. ! How are you. You newly found hoebag!!!

Oh damn.. the parents house.. you on strike sis.. well shit happens.. you will be good with whatever you decide to do.... Stay focused and be well

Oh damn.. the parents house.. you on strike sis.. well shit happens.. you will be good with whatever you decide to do.... Stay focused and be well
Yeah. Lol.
I went home last night though. It was better. I mainly didnt go to home to see if i would even miss him in the morning when i woke up. And i did alot. That and im tired of arguing lol.

This you Enigma? If so come and see me while I'm there!!
I’d love to man but it’s a longish flight and hurricane season still. We just dodged a predicted hit Friday.
I won’t leave wife and dogs this time of year. Now, if you want to extend and fly over here on the way back, I’ll take you to the gym and destroy that muscle you’re so proud of. But the the bag of swag you go back with will make it worth it.

Yeah. Lol.
I went home last night though. It was better. I mainly didnt go to home to see if i would even miss him in the morning when i woke up. And i did alot. That and im tired of arguing lol.

Just be sure it’s a real “missing” and not a false one. Confusing, yes. But I figured it out after a while. I was missing the routine and not the person.

Just be sure it’s a real “missing” and not a false one. Confusing, yes. But I figured it out after a while. I was missing the routine and not the person.
It was. My last relationship i was gone for days and DREADED going back home. I didn't want too. He cheated on me. Lol kept asking me to come home and i was like fuck that and fuck youuu. I woke up sad. My parents house didnt feel like home. Its not where im supposed to be. We may have issues but babe is home. I wanna be there. I just dont want the arguing. Issues can be fixed. Were not a lost cause.

Great attitude and improving. (Smile emoji)

Back