I think i hate my relationship

Page 1 of 22 1234511 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

I think i hate my relationship

Ugh. So here i am again. Hating relationships. I dont know if its because ive been single the majority of my life and i think most humans are fucking stupid. But i need some maybe tough love. I guess idk and lets face it, the boards are majority men. 96% us three females and 1 tranny get a percent each. But i cant do this shit. I dont even know if i want to do this anymore. Love is fucking stupid.
    Heres the back story.

When babe and i met we were at the gym and would chit chat...
    He broke his back in paramedic school. ( was carrying a 450LB patient down apartment stairs, the strap slipped and when he tried to catch the weight he crushed his lower spine). Fast forward four later (hes employed). We get together and shortly after he gets fired for not getting along with staff. (Rightfully so, they didnt wanna pay him his earned hours)..this was in January.

I terminated my lease for my apartment early because i was always at his place and we agreed to live together. Stupid. Stupid. I still hate myself for doing that.

Two months later the landlord, his "good friend" says he wants his house back.

We found this house on 9 acres and took it asap because it was our only option. I pay everything. He doesn't work. Hes supposed to be getting social security soon. I had bills before him. I have bills with him. I have my bills our bills and his bill. I have debt because of this house. And i hate him because of this house. Ive paid everything since march. He sold his vehicles so we have one. I had to buy a new car recently because my car had enough.

I express my concerns with money and i get a " im sorry babe but monies " bitch when i got bills NOW. I cannot do this by myself. Maybe my train of thought would be different if we had be pre back break. But fuck this bullshit. This relationship is still to young imo for me to be handling all the shit. I cant. I fucking cant. I love him. But also cant help but think he thinks hes above everyone because he broke his back and lives on. His pain is greater then anyone else. His loss surpasses everyone.

Im just at a loss. How long do i have to wait to get help. How much longer do i have to support and pay and stress over everything. Maybe i should just fucking leave. Maybe relations and love just arent meant for me.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Hugh Jassol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points

cut your losses and get out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Move on. Itís tough but itís not fair to you, and him. Be honest, open up, communicate etc. It will suck but in the end, you will be happy and so will he.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

Transgirl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow. That sucks holy poop. Yeah. You...need out of there, girl. Like. Yesterday.

(Also...Iím guessing Iím that ď1 trannyĒ...)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts
    Rep Points

No mention of kids so I'd assume that's not an issue, just move on. Your doing the guy no favors by staying and being miserable. Move on, allow him to move on and maybe both of you are happier, dont be shitty on the way out, you agreed to be there it isnt his fault you chose wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Its not that love and relationships are not for you its probably that this one relationship is not for you. Also sometimes when your the only one hustling and covering everything whats the incentive for him to do anything. He hasnt chipped in since January according to the post and we are in September.
    If he is looking draw social security that also tells me he is done with trying to work at a young age if he gets approves at all. One of my friends lost half his leg to an IED in Iraq and works for the VA as an outreach worker and still goes to the gym every morning.
    Sorry your struggling in this relationship and i hope it gets better for you but sounds like you pointed out every reason in the long run this wont work out and i wish you the very best moving forward.. good luck and stay strong!
    ...LIFT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts
    Rep Points

Bounce I'm 11 years into a toxic relationship our funds are so intertwined breaking it off will cost me 10k dollars.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,674 Posts
    Rep Points

Do what downsouth said... before you end up like 3035333313577644566 and canít get out. If you got no kids together then itís better this way... just donít be cunty about it on the way out. Dude prolly feels like a loser as it is. I know my dad broke his back when I was young and was on permanent disability my entire childhood. He pretty much hated himself. Itís tough to see people give up like that...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,016 Posts
    Rep Points

Both sides need to bring to the table!! Enough said! Financially, supportively, and Sexually.

Max

NO LIMITS.
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,213 Posts
    Rep Points

Like everyone above has said, leave asap. you will never have a better opportunity to leave than now. Once there are kids or you tie the knot or you do both, things get very difficult.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    741 Posts
    Rep Points

Finances are one of the top three reasons couples fight.

In ANY situation, you have three options...Accept it, change it, or leave it. Always. No exceptions.

Since you aren't married, and judging by what you have written about his "broke back" bullshit, it makes the most sense to leave "it."

However, the emotional side of you may LOVE him? That might lead you to wanting to "change" the situation. This requires some tough conversations with him on pulling his own weight. And finding real gainful employment.

Bottom line, your mate should bring out the best in you.

WSHADRICK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Augustine couldnít have given any better advice, right on the money!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points

Therd are no kids just a puppy but she is mine. And trust me when i say there will never be any kids in my life unless they have fur. Its not that hes a bad guy. One hes 38. Its just tough. Tbh and this might be breaking rules but he growing to make his side of the finances. But that being said itll be another 8 weeks before the first crop turns. And finances is the only thing we fight about...but its my number one importance. Like no bullshit. So im torn between sticking out and seeing if itll smoothe over...or just getting ready to split. The house is ours but he cant pay it so that would be another battle..it just ughhhh. Like every financial solution he has is a waiting game. And im drowning. He says im a money monster...but if im paying for everything im allowed to be concerned. Thats not being a money monster. Thats being an adult. Ill be fine either way. I just dont know if im ready to call it. Part of me says yes. Part of me says stick it out. Part of me wants to hit him upside the head with my iron skillet and get a good laugh lol.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,674 Posts
    Rep Points

Couples therapy?

if your undecided then obviously the relationship is worth salvaging to you. So you better try to fix it so you donít have any regrets about it later on. If it fails at least you wonít have to blame yourself for it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts
    Rep Points

Milford King has a good point. Give it a whirl and see if anything changes. Can't get any worse at this point. But you are also right.. love dont pay the bills and dreaming of financial solutions vs taking action to acquire funds are two different things.. has nothing with him being a bad guy the question is more about if nothing changes is this how you want to live out the rest of your days... but if its its something that can be fixed then give it a shot...good luck