• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Diy gyno surgery! Self surgery.

Get Shredded!
big difference between a wet 7% and a dry 7 % could mean 8lb of water. So my 230lb 7% wet could really be 221lb-223lb 7 % dry. Ill post pics later. Hope that makes sense to you.
giphy.gif

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

These are from May of "my friend" this year. Now imagine slin and growth until today. I am 219 dry in these pics.

These are from May of "my friend" THIS year. Now imagine slin and more gh until today. I am 219 dry in these pics and they do not show my legs which are much bigger than my upper body. ill get pics of "my friend" presently a little later.

I am just glad I know how to post pics again.

Attachments

• ASF1.jpg
    ASF1.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 92
  • ASF2.jpg
    ASF2.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 93
These are from May of "my friend" THIS year. Now imagine slin and more gh until today. I am 219 dry in these pics and they do not show my legs which are much bigger than my upper body. ill get pics of "my friend" presently a little later.

Looking great man. Nice Nice transformation. Genuinely.

Impressive progress from the gyno surgery pics. Congrats.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

You gotta have to cooliest post on the forum still can’t believe it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotta hire this guy to carve out my ass pumpkin.
Good work. Nips still look like nips.
But I have a feeling your balls are slightly bigger after such a boss move.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Damn! I thought you were joking until I kept reading down the thread. 😳

Gonna upload more in a sec. Don't Ban me. I just got signed up today and like it here

Signed up just to mention 2 important things missing:

1. To do this operation you really need to use Tumescent - It's a mixture of anesthetic (Lidocaine) and Vasoconstrictor (Epinephrine). Otherwise you have such a mess of blood there is no way to see what you are doing. Pumping up the area with tumescent will also help separate the breast tissue from the surrounding tissues.

2. Haemostatic gauze - once you remove some tissue some vessels will inevitably be nicked and packing haemostatic gauze into the cavity for a minute stops bleeding. This also helps recovery so you are not bleeding into the cavity once you sew everything up.

3. Technique - very difficult to achieve by yourself, but for a pull-through technique you want to pull the breast tissue out while excising around it with scissors, thus removing it as a single piece.

How have I never seen this thread? I thought I was a badass for stitching up a knife wound, now I see I’m merely a softy. Every time I read dudes responses I read in in the voice of Bane for some reason. Must have lost all that fat from wheelbarrowing his balls around all day.

Signed up just to mention 2 important things missing:

1. To do this operation you really need to use Tumescent - It's a mixture of anesthetic (Lidocaine) and Vasoconstrictor (Epinephrine). Otherwise you have such a mess of blood there is no way to see what you are doing. Pumping up the area with tumescent will also help separate the breast tissue from the surrounding tissues.

2. Haemostatic gauze - once you remove some tissue some vessels will inevitably be nicked and packing haemostatic gauze into the cavity for a minute stops bleeding. This also helps recovery so you are not bleeding into the cavity once you sew everything up.

3. Technique - very difficult to achieve by yourself, but for a pull-through technique you want to pull the breast tissue out while excising around it with scissors, thus removing it as a single piece.

Well he seems to have accomplished it regardless

You gonna start referring to yourself as “swim” now too?

Lol “friend” is looking solid as fuck!

^^ bump ^^

Some of our new members have never seen this thread.

WTF! 🤪

wait wut?

Attachments

• D11E3FEE-F0C6-45EC-8CBA-28539CD51576.jpeg
    D11E3FEE-F0C6-45EC-8CBA-28539CD51576.jpeg
    587.4 KB · Views: 19
I just wanted to tell everyone I quit body building.
I split up from my partner that abused me of 8 years.
I abused myself, immensely in and outside of the art we call body building.

I'm alive. I'm lucky to not be in jail. I'm a smart and awesome person struggling with mental health (duhh)

Going now to CBT and possibly DBT therapy, and living with my wonderful parent, who have supported me through my several falls in life.

Im finding myself outside of this sport by looking at the art of the inside of myself, and using the discipline I learned through my mistakes to be what I should have been long ago and will be by going to my extreme outpatient group therapy.

I wanted to to also say to Tammy from ghraws, that I am truly sorry about leaving the way I did.
I dumped the loads of them away safely, and you didn't deserve that. The anxiety became to much to my already deteriorating mental stability to continue further with you, and I appreciate your good willed nature of our past and hope you are well.

I'm natural and my name is Michael, I'm happy to be here in the world. Bye guys.

I just wanted to tell everyone I quit body building.
I split up from my partner that abused me of 8 years.
I abused myself, immensely in and outside of the art we call body building.

I'm alive. I'm lucky to not be in jail. I'm a smart and awesome person struggling with mental health (duhh)

Going now to CBT and possibly DBT therapy, and living with my wonderful parent, who have supported me through my several falls in life.

Im finding myself outside of this sport by looking at the art of the inside of myself, and using the discipline I learned through my mistakes to be what I should have been long ago and will be by going to my extreme outpatient group therapy.

I wanted to to also say to Tammy from ghraws, that I am truly sorry about leaving the way I did.
I dumped the loads of them away safely, and you didn't deserve that. The anxiety became to much to my already deteriorating mental stability to continue further with you, and I appreciate your good willed nature of our past and hope you are well.

I'm natural and my name is Michael, I'm happy to be here in the world. Bye guys.
You don't have to be a bodybuilder to enjoy this forum, my man. As a matter of fact, not everyone on here lifts. It's ultimately your choice, but I think you could benefit from hanging out and shooting the shit. Anyone who does their own gyno surgery is alright in my book and has earned a spot in the ASF Hall of Fame.
Anyway, I'm glad to hear you're still alive and kicking.

Quitting bodybuilding is fine, but continue to work out and stay active. Exercise is the crucial to sound mental health.

We were just talking about you earlier brother. I’m glad you’re sorting things out and are still with us.

Back