• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

High Hemoglobin

550hp

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just Gave blood...on TRT but went 8 weeks of 600mg of test a week and anavar... My Hemoglobin was 18.8 at donation! It's way higher than the usual 17-17.3 I usually am! Need for concern or will it work it's way down now that I am back to 200mg's a week?

Just Gave blood...on TRT but went 8 weeks of 600mg of test a week and anavar... My Hemoglobin was 18.8 at donation! It's way higher than the usual 17-17.3 I usually am! Need for concern or will it work it's way down now that I am back to 200mg's a week?
Your body regenerates itself plus your donating and dropping your test you should be fine...im in same boat bro... unfortunately I'm banned lifetime from donating... but just recently got a physician's order to do therapeutic just for the same reason you are at LifeStream...drink lots of water too and maybe baby asprin here and there...18 i think is the high on chart but not off the charts

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

if it was that before donation your probably fine. Just get another blood test in month to see where you are to be sure.

Thanks guys, never been that high before... I have to do bloods soon for TRT and don't want them to give me grief too.

Thanks guys, never been that high before... I have to do bloods soon for TRT and don't want them to give me grief too.
If your on trt from endo...then for all they know thats the cause..dont stress

It will come back down. Higher levels of test, and especially var will raise hemoglobins and hematocrit.

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist

No its a TRT place but they are nowhere near as liberal as other places!

I sit at 19-20 routinely. It’s not an issue at those levels. Anything above that, even a little, watch closely. Most blood centers won’t take you above 20. When I get above 20, I do it myself using a water bottle, 18g needle and hose or you can order a butterfly/supplies online. I take 12 oz and then I’m 20 or slightly below and then go donate a pint usually 2 weeks later.

There is a video out there if you search. That said, a lot of guys can pin, but can’t handle tapping a main line like the median cubital or cephalic veins, so it’s not for everyone. Safety note.....tie off a needle with a string to a towel bar if your a fainter.

:winkfinger:

Sounds hard, but it’s easy. I might even have some pics in my phone I sent my friend. I’ll check.

LowT

I sit at 19-20 routinely. It’s not an issue at those levels. Anything above that, even a little, watch closely. Most blood centers won’t take you above 20. When I get above 20, I do it myself using a water bottle, 18g needle and hose or you can order a butterfly/supplies online. I take 12 oz and then I’m 20 or slightly below and then go donate a pint usually 2 weeks later.

There is a video out there if you search. That said, a lot of guys can pin, but can’t handle tapping a main line like the median cubital or cephalic veins, so it’s not for everyone. Safety note.....tie off a needle with a string to a towel bar if your a fainter.

:winkfinger:

Sounds hard, but it’s easy. I might even have some pics in my phone I sent my friend. I’ll check.

LowT
I will post a vid that helped me...

Back