• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

Lol damn 58 on the nose!! I called the raiders over the bears too, just saying

I'll set your lineup next week for you lol

- - - Updated - - -

And Jswole leaves Fuller on the bench!

Please do I don't have the heart to bench Mike Evans but next week there he will go. When dj Chark has scored at least 1 td in every week but 1 he needs to go in. I did throw Dak back in the last minute which was the correct move. Down 8 going into tonight with just big chubb vs kittle and a kicker. There's a glimmer of hope but not looking good

Shops that have already won this week not needing tonight's game

Dispense Quick (Jswole220)
Steroidify (Juiceboxbaby)
Monster Labs (Tmart)

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Steelgear $500.00 in free gear
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Feral Gear $250 in store credit
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$500 in store credit from DISPENSE QUICK
$500 in store credit from STEELGEAR
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

Asf's Fantasy Football League's Scores, Standings and Recaps brought to you by Steelgear

Scores from week 5:

DutchPharma(Merkabruh) 51...JuicePal(E.J.D). 34
Monster Labs(Tmart 59)....Gear Church(Lifter916) 30
Ace Labs(tbj555 37)...IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 36
Dispense Quick(Jswole220) 43...Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) 17
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 56...Steelgear(Custom) 40

Standings
1st Dispense Quick (Jswole220) 5-0
2nd Steroidify (Juiceboxbaby) 3-2
3rd Purity Source Labs (Megatron1) 3-2
4th Monster Labs (Tmart) 2-2-1
5th Ace Labs (tbj555) 2-2-1
6th Steelgear (Custom) 2-2-1
7th JuicePal (E.J.D.) 2-3
8th IronLion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) 2-3
9th DutchPharma (Merkabruh) 1-3-1
10th Gear Church (Lifter916) 1-4

Recap:

Dispense Quick(Jswole220) won their fifth consecutive game to open the season with a convincing win over Purity Source Labs(Megatron1), cruising to a 43-17 victory. Dispense Quick(Jswole220) pulled out to a 7-point lead early Sunday afternoon and never relinquished it. The game of the week turned out to be to much pressure for Purity Source Labs(Megatron1). Dispense Quick(Jswole220) (5-0) will look to rack up another W against Ace Labs(tbj555's) , while Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) (3-2) will match up against Gear Church(Lifter916) in an effort to get back in the win column.
Despite similar records, Ace Labs(tbj555) held a significant season point advantage over IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen) coming into this one (200-132). Following some nervous moments, they lived up to their reputation with a close win, eking out a 37-36 victory. IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen) made a run at it on Monday night, but it wasn't to be. Ace Labs(tbj555) led 37-36 after Sunday's action and held on for the win despite points from on Monday night for IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen). Ace Labs(tbj555) (2-2-1) will look to add to their success against Dispense Quick(Jswole220), while IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen) (2-3) will face Steelgear(Custom) in an effort to get back on track.
Monster Labs(Tmart) earns blow out of the week with a 29 point difference. Despite similar records, Monster Labs(Tmart) held a substantial season point advantage over Gear Church(Lifter916) coming into this one (224-173), and they lived up to their reputation with a convincing win, cruising to a 59-30 victory. It didn't take long to figure out who would have the advantage in the matchup, as Monster Labs(Tmart) grabbed a 24-point lead on Thursday. Monster Labs(Tmart) (2-2-1) will look to notch another win against DutchPharma(Merkabruh), while Gear Church(Lifter916) (1-4) will take on Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) in an effort to generate some positive momentum.
DutchPharma(Merkabruh) rose to the occasion and outperformed their projected point total, rolling to a 51-34 victory over JuicePal(E.J.D).JuicePal(E.J.D) grabbed a 20-point lead on Thursday but couldn't hold onto it and it was all DutchPharma(Merkabruh) after that. DutchPharma(Merkabruh) (1-3-1) will look to earn another win against MonsterLabs(Tmart), while JuicePal(E.J.D) (2-3) try to generate some positive momentum against Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby).
Both teams exceeded projections, but Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby) got the best of Steelgear(Custom). Predicted to lose 33-28, Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby) secured a 56-40 win over Steelgear(Custom). Custom nabbed a 20 point lead on Thursday but Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby) held the lead the rest of the way. Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby) (3-2) will look to keep it rolling against JuicePal(E.J.D), while Steelgear(Custom) (2-2-1) try to get back on track against IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen)

Next Week's Games:

JuicePal(EJD) vs. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby)
Monster Labs(Tmart) vs DutchPharma(Merkabruh)
Gear Church(Lifter915) vs Purity Source Labs(Megatron1)
Dispense Quick(Jswole) vs Ace Labs(tbj555)- GAME OF THE WEEK
Steelgear(Custom) vs IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman)

Prizes:

3rd place receives:
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS

4th place receives:

Asf's Fantasy Football League's Scores, Standings and Recaps brought to you by Steelgear

Scores from week 5:

DutchPharma(Merkabruh) 51...JuicePal(E.J.D). 34
Monster Labs(Tmart 59)....Gear Church(Lifter916) 30
Ace Labs(tbj555 37)...IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 36
Dispense Quick(Jswole220) 43...Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) 17
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 56...Steelgear(Custom) 40

Standings
1st Dispense Quick (Jswole220) 5-0
2nd Steroidify (Juiceboxbaby) 3-2
3rd Purity Source Labs (Megatron1) 3-2
4th Monster Labs (Tmart) 2-2-1
5th Ace Labs (tbj555) 2-2-1
6th Steelgear (Custom) 2-2-1
7th JuicePal (E.J.D.) 2-3
8th IronLion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) 2-3
9th DutchPharma (Merkabruh) 1-3-1
10th Gear Church (Lifter916) 1-4

Recap:

Dispense Quick(Jswole220) won their fifth consecutive game to open the season with a convincing win over Purity Source Labs(Megatron1), cruising to a 43-17 victory. Dispense Quick(Jswole220) pulled out to a 7-point lead early Sunday afternoon and never relinquished it. The game of the week turned out to be to much pressure for Purity Source Labs(Megatron1). Dispense Quick(Jswole220) (5-0) will look to rack up another W against Ace Labs(tbj555's) , while Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) (3-2) will match up against Gear Church(Lifter916) in an effort to get back in the win column.
Despite similar records, Ace Labs(tbj555) held a significant season point advantage over IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen) coming into this one (200-132). Following some nervous moments, they lived up to their reputation with a close win, eking out a 37-36 victory. IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen) made a run at it on Monday night, but it wasn't to be. Ace Labs(tbj555) led 37-36 after Sunday's action and held on for the win despite points from on Monday night for IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen). Ace Labs(tbj555) (2-2-1) will look to add to their success against Dispense Quick(Jswole220), while IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen) (2-3) will face Steelgear(Custom) in an effort to get back on track.
Monster Labs(Tmart) earns blow out of the week with a 29 point difference. Despite similar records, Monster Labs(Tmart) held a substantial season point advantage over Gear Church(Lifter916) coming into this one (224-173), and they lived up to their reputation with a convincing win, cruising to a 59-30 victory. It didn't take long to figure out who would have the advantage in the matchup, as Monster Labs(Tmart) grabbed a 24-point lead on Thursday. Monster Labs(Tmart) (2-2-1) will look to notch another win against DutchPharma(Merkabruh), while Gear Church(Lifter916) (1-4) will take on Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) in an effort to generate some positive momentum.
DutchPharma(Merkabruh) rose to the occasion and outperformed their projected point total, rolling to a 51-34 victory over JuicePal(E.J.D).JuicePal(E.J.D) grabbed a 20-point lead on Thursday but couldn't hold onto it and it was all DutchPharma(Merkabruh) after that. DutchPharma(Merkabruh) (1-3-1) will look to earn another win against MonsterLabs(Tmart), while JuicePal(E.J.D) (2-3) try to generate some positive momentum against Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby).
Both teams exceeded projections, but Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby) got the best of Steelgear(Custom). Predicted to lose 33-28, Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby) secured a 56-40 win over Steelgear(Custom). Custom nabbed a 20 point lead on Thursday but Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby) held the lead the rest of the way. Steroidify(JuiceBoxBaby) (3-2) will look to keep it rolling against JuicePal(E.J.D), while Steelgear(Custom) (2-2-1) try to get back on track against IronLion Labs(HeavyMetalMadMen)

Next Week's Games:

JuicePal(EJD) vs. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby)
Monster Labs(Tmart) vs DutchPharma(Merkabruh)
Gear Church(Lifter915) vs Purity Source Labs(Megatron1)
Dispense Quick(Jswole) vs Ace Labs(tbj555)- GAME OF THE WEEK
Steelgear(Custom) vs IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman)

Prizes:

3rd place receives:

4th place receives:

So how do I win?!?! Hahahahahah

No, it looks like you guys are having fun and Jswole doesn't mess around when it comes to Foosball... LMAO

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

Don’t worry fellow fantasy brothers, I’ll hand jswole his first loss this very weekend.

So how do I win?!?! Hahahahahah

No, it looks like you guys are having fun and Jswole doesn't mess around when it comes to Foosball... LMAO

Jswole better hope that when the playoffs start his main guys aren't on the bench. When a team clinches home field advantage by week 14 or 15 normally their stars only play the first quarter then they hit the bench.

IML Gear Cream!
Only one trade and 1 side bet made this year. U bunch of pansies

Jswole better hope that when the playoffs start his main guys aren't on the bench. When a team clinches home field advantage by week 14 or 15 normally their stars only play the first quarter then they hit the bench.
Yeah you're right. Pretty much "preseason status" playing time.

We are coming after you. Tmart gonna pull this off.

I’m gunna win it for Monster Labs, to be honest I think I have the best team but I’m definitely biased. Just had some bad luck as far as matchups, everyone’s team has their game of the year against me it seems. I’m second in overall points but only 2-2-1. But I’ll get it!!

Holy shit my team laid a dud this week. Hopefully getting some main guys back soon. Jswole, sending u a custom blend for the beat down this week!

Your team is solid bro! I think I’m gonna but Jacobs in for good. Kid is looking really good.

Your team is solid bro! I think I’m gonna but Jacobs in for good. Kid is looking really good.

he looked great but even more important that o line looked incredible. That isn’t a mediocre team that was over there, that was one of the best if not the best d line in football and the raiders o line manhandled them all game, I was shocked honestly. And another plus for Jacobs is our schedule, our schedule is so stacked it’s unfair and when we’re playing what should be superior teams they’re going to be riding the run game and slow it down just like against Chicago. Week 6 is against Green Bay and it’ll be the same strategy, keep the ball out of Aaron Rodgers hands

Get Shredded!
Y’all are cute man but I’m sorry this league is mine. In my latest victory they had a stat for the game recap and it was if I played every team every week I’d be something like 37-3-1. It just amazes me tho that some dudes still haven’t figured out how to win in this league. Shit i could make a team of available free agents and go .500

Y’all are cute man but I’m sorry this league is mine. In my latest victory they had a stat for the game recap and it was if I played every team every week I’d be something like 37-3-1. It just amazes me tho that some dudes still haven’t figured out how to win in this league. Shit i could make a team of available free agents and go .500
Your top RB is on track for 9 TDs and over 1200 yds which isn't much. Your 37-3-1 record is based on Maholmes first 3 big games. Will he throw 50 tds? Will he have 5000+ yds maybe but if he goes down you might have a difficult road ahead of you not to mention that only 1 team you've played had a winning record so far this season which was last week. By looking ahead you have the best chance of winning this league since you jumped out to a 5-0 start but the playoffs are a whole new season as you already know

Your top RB is on track for 9 TDs and over 1200 yds which isn't much. Your 37-3-1 record is based on Maholmes first 3 big games. Will he throw 50 tds? Will he have 5000+ yds maybe but if he goes down you might have a difficult road ahead of you not to mention that only 1 team you've played had a winning record so far this season which was last week. By looking ahead you have the best chance of winning this league since you jumped out to a 5-0 start but the playoffs are a whole new season as you already know

lol did you see Mahomes on his gimp leg in the second half last week? Didn’t look too good, and that’s half of j swoles team...Mark Ingram isn’t going to score touchdowns at the pace he has for the rest of the season also. And don’t forget Mahomes might not be playing in our league final because the division might already be locked up. But jswole is kinda cute thinking he’s got it all figured out 😘

You could bench Mahomes in every game I’ve won and I still win the game so that argument is irrelevant. Mahomes hasn’t done much in the past few games

Funny to have selective memory. The week prior you won but would have lost to 6 other teams hmmmmm lol. Didn't see you mentioning that. ....

lol did you see Mahomes on his gimp leg in the second half last week? Didn’t look too good, and that’s half of j swoles team...Mark Ingram isn’t going to score touchdowns at the pace he has for the rest of the season also. And don’t forget Mahomes might not be playing in our league final because the division might already be locked up. But jswole is kinda cute thinking he’s got it all figured out 
Again if I were to have benched Mahomes in every game I still would have won so your argument is irrelevant. I think I may have lost one game without him maybe. It to mention I have drew brees on the bench right now because someone was stupid enough to drop him when he got hurt

Funny to have selective memory. The week prior you won but would have lost to 6 other teams hmmmmm lol. Didn't see you mentioning that. ....
That was the one bad week I had and guess what? I still got the W. Man y’all really are salty about this lol it’s just fantasy football fellas don’t go breaking shit over it lol

That was the one bad week I had and guess what? I still got the W. Man y’all really are salty about this lol it’s just fantasy football fellas don’t go breaking shit over it lol

Yes you were very fortunate that the guy you played had an even worse week. Which plays a roll getting lucky. Speaking for myself I'm not salty at all. I find it comical and waiting for the wheels to fall off then see how you act lol. I Think everyone will be around .500 at the end. Hottest team will win at the end of the season

So the 37-3 stat is wrong if you would have lost to 6 teams in one week LOL think you’re taking this a little too seriously bud

I'll say one thing Ingram is a beast. He'll hit 15 tds this year or more if he stays healthy but he wasn't jswoles top back it was Zeke but it looks like Ingram is taking over. My other league I just knocked off a guy who has Maholmes and Zeke too I beat him by 20 points it really depends on how the rest of the team scores that week, luckily I played Fuller who gave me 24 points

Back