• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

Get Shredded!
Or if Kelce gets a td I’ll win. That’ll leave 11 for rivers and butker and I know they’ll get that

Or if Kelce gets a td I’ll win. That’ll leave 11 for rivers and butker and I know they’ll get that
The odds are STACKED in your favor and yes if Kelce scores it's over for me. Thank God I saved those 4 vials of Test-E from Olympus 7 years ago lol

The odds are STACKED in your favor and yes if Kelce scores it's over for me. Thank God I saved those 4 vials of Test-E from Olympus 7 years ago lol

ehh I don’t know about stacked bro!! I think rivers has a good chance because the kc defense is nothing extraordinary but I still need 2 td passes out of him for sure. Then a big day at kicker for kc, there’s a good shot you squeak out a win by 2 points or something

ehh I don’t know about stacked bro!! I think rivers has a good chance because the kc defense is nothing extraordinary but I still need 2 td passes out of him for sure. Then a big day at kicker for kc, there’s a good shot you squeak out a win by 2 points or something

Your boy Carr fucked me. If he had 8 more yds in passing I would have gotten 2 more points and if Gurley had 3 more rushing yds then 2 more. Not to mention Kamara's TD called back on a holding call. Could of, would of, should of lol

Your boy Carr fucked me. If he had 8 more yds in passing I would have gotten 2 more points and if Gurley had 3 more rushing yds then 2 more. Not to mention Kamara's TD called back on a holding call. Could of, would of, should of lol

that makes me feel better about kupps then lol. I was watching the raiders game like just hand it off, we don’t need any Carr touchdowns! Lol

Without a Kelce touchdown I’m done cuz rivers sucks too bad

Got em!! Good game custom, was a lot closer then I would have wanted lol

The loss pretty much knocks me out of contention but I had a great time running the show

yeah I haven’t looked to see what is and isn’t possible but it’s so damn tight from 2-5 right now. It’ll be a fun 3 weeks. Thanks for putting this on bro

barely lol rivers was stressing me the fuck out but we got the win!
Wait a minute! Your entire roster is under investigation and a formal protest has been filed by Praetorian Gear. The Commish will rule on it by tonight. You might be subjected to a suspension, fines and nudez of your girlfriend.

Wait a minute! Your entire roster is under investigation and a formal protest has been filed by Praetorian Gear. The Commish will rule on it by tonight. You might be subjected to a suspension, fines and nudez of your girlfriend.

thats probably a good idea, I’ve heard they’re all on PEDs!!!! You know how against those evil things I am!

Looks like i locked in the #1 seed for the playoffs. With my luck by then my whole roster will be hurt or resting starters lol

- - - Updated - - -

Damn I was just looking at my roster I only have a handful of players left i actually drafted lol. Gotta play to free agent game in fantasy to be successful

Looks like i locked in the #1 seed for the playoffs. With my luck by then my whole roster will be hurt or resting starters lol

- - - Updated - - -

Damn I was just looking at my roster I only have a handful of players left i actually drafted lol. Gotta play to free agent game in fantasy to be successful
I think between you and Heavymetalmadman you guys made like 30 roster moves lol

ASF's Fantasy Football Recap. Sponsored by Feral Gear

Standings
1st. Feral Gear(Jswole220) 10-2
2nd. Monster Labs(Tmart) 7-4-1
3rd. Purity Source Labs (Megatron1) 7-5
4th.
IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 6-5-1
5th.
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 6-5-1
6th.
Gear Church(Lifter916) 5-5-2
7th.
JuicePal(EJD) 5-7
8th.
DutchPharma (Merkabruh) 4-7-1
9th.
Praetorian Gear(Custom) 4-7-1
10th.
Ace Labs (Tbj555) 4-7-1

Summery:
Feral Gear(Jswole220) has clinch a playoff spot and will also be the #1 seeded team entering the playoffs. They will play the #4 seeded team week 15 of the football season.
Monster Labs(Tmart) is on a 4 game winning streak and with a win this week and a loss by Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) or IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) would secure a spot in the playoffs.
Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) with a win this week and a loss by both
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) or IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) will secure a playoff birth. He will have his work cut out for him as he takes on #2 Monster Labs(Tmart) this week. NOTE: Tripleovertime will be in attendance for the game dressed as a Monster Labs Cheerleader.
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) and IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) both have several ways to reach the playoffs but the easiest would just be to win their final two games and they would go to the tie breaker to decide who goes to the big show. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) is slightly favored as they will meet the #10 Ace Labs(Tbj555) and #9 Praetorian Gear(Custom) teams in the next 2 weeks while IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) will meet #1 Feral Gear(Jswole220) and then #10 Ace Labs(Tbj555) in the season closer
Gear Church(Lifter916) still in this but he would need to win his final two games and have
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) and IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) go 1-1 or 0-2 in their final two games to at least guarantee him a spot in the playoffs.
JuicePal(EJD) would need to beat Gear Church(Lifter916) this week and then have chance only if
Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) loses the next two games and Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) or IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) loses their next 2 games but JuicePal(EJD) will still need to win the final game of the year.
Praetorian Gear(Custom) and Ace Labs(Tbj555) have been bounced out of the playoff race and now only can play the role of spoilers for teams that are in a race for the final playoff spots.
Keep in mind that the 4 playoff teams will automatically be entered in next years ASF's Fantasy Football League so there is a lot to play for guys and good luck to everyone

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Praetorian Gear 5 Vials of Primo or Tren Hex
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$300 in store credit from Feral Gear
5 Vials of Tren Hex or Primo ($500) from Praetorian Gear
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
Please keep in mind that Feral Gear has taken over Dispense Quick's spot with a $300 store credit

EDIT: A win by Monster Labs(Tmart) this week or next week and they are in the playoffs

Told you all. My man tmart making his move up in the ranks. Was all apart of the strategy to start slow and rule the league by the end. Tmart is a strategical genius like that.

you know it baby, me and Monster Labs are taking this thing all the way!!! Still a ton of possible scenarios so last 2 weeks will be great!

you know it baby, me and Monster Labs are taking this thing all the way!!! Still a ton of possible scenarios so last 2 weeks will be great!
The league is open to the public to watch. Just log into Yahoo Fantasy Football and search for our leagues name: ASF'S Fantasy Football League or ASF'S FFL.
Pssst Tmart doesn't know it yet but I hold all the codes for winners to collect their gear

The league is open to the public to watch. Just log into Yahoo Fantasy Football and search for our leagues name: ASF'S Fantasy Football League or ASF'S FFL.
Pssst Tmart doesn't know it yet but I hold all the codes for winners to collect their gear

pssst custom doesn’t know I get free flights to brazil 😉

Sooo Tmart is project to kick the shit out of me this week. He’s got some nice match ups

Don’t worry about the projections they aren’t ever that close lol

Back