• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

First half of the year summery:

So the first half of the season is over and now this is where the games really count. Mathematically everyone is fighting for a playoff spot but the bottom teams JuicePal(E.J.D), DutchPharma(Merkabruh) and Ace Labs(tbj555) really need a strong second half to keep their hopes alive. Dispense Quick(Jswole220) and Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) have comfortable leads but need their players to stay healthy to keep their leads. Dispense Quick(Jswole220) has already lost their top point scorer for 2-3 weeks while Steriodify(Juiceboxbaby) just had their all star running back return from injury this week from a high ankle sprain. IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) and Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) both at 4-3 could almost guarantee themselves a playoff spot if they go 4-3 the rest of the season but total points may come into play if there are some ties. Meanwhile teams like Steelgear(Custom), Monster Labs(Tmart) not only have to have a winning record the second half of the season but also need to beat the teams that are in front of them. Both teams are at 3-4-1 and the tie both have in their records may just come into play for a playoff spot. Gear Church(Lifter916) 2-4-1 has a tough road ahead of them but if they go 5-2 the rest of the year they would have a shot at the playoffs but it would also depend on what the teams in front of them do the rest of the season.
All in all there is a lot of action left in the season and as we all already know some really nice prizes to win which brings me to thanking all of our sponsors and their board reps for letting this happen. I hope all members who are following this thread take into consideration when getting ready to place an order they remember how much we appreciate their donations to the league which are very generous in every way. Good luck to all!
"The Commish"

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Steelgear $500.00 in free gear
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$500 in store credit from DISPENSE QUICK
$500 in store credit from STEELGEAR
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear
Hey fucker, I'm 3-4-0...

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Hey fucker, I'm 3-4-0...

I can't believe I made two mistakes in my half way review. My apologize I'm working a lot on the board and my mindset is just not right. I wish I could edit it for everyone but I don't have control of it

Don’t even worry about it brotha

Week 7 Scores, Standings and Recap brought to you by Gear Church
SCORES
:
Praetorian Gear(Custom) 45....Dispense Quick(Jswole220) 18
Ironlion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 29....JuicePal(E.J.D) 25
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 36....Monster Labs 28
Gear Church(Lifter916) 66....DutchPharma(Merkabruh) 36
Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) 23....Ace Labs(Tbj555) 21

STANDINGS:
1st. Dispense Quick(Jswole220) 6-1
2nd. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 5-2
3rd. Ironlion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 4-3
4th. Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) 4-3
5th. Monster Labs(Tmart) 3-3-1
6th. Praetorian Gear(Custom) 3-3-1
7th. Gear Church(Lifter916) 3-4
8th. Ace Labs(Tbj555) 2-4-1
9th. JuicePal(E.J.D) 2-5
10th. DutchPharma(Merkabruh) 1-5-1

RECAP:

It was Praetorian Gear(Custom) that handed Dispense Quick(Jswole220) their first loss of the year. After Dispense Quick's(Jswole220) top scorer went down it was pretty much the beginning of the end for them. There was a 27 point difference in this game and ended Dispense Quick's(Jswole220) 6 game winning streak.
The blow out of the week belongs to Gear Church(Lifter916) they absolutely man handled DutchPharma(Merkabruh) by destroying them by 30 points. The win for Gear Church(Lifter916) buts them in 7th place still in contention for a playoff spot meanwhile the loss returns DutchPharma(Merkabruh) to the basement.
IronLion Lab's(Heavymetalmadman) 4 point win over JuicePal(E.J.D) keeps them in pace for a playoff birth and the loss for JuicePal(E.J.D) moves them down the chain just a spot away from last place....thank God for DutchPharma(Merkabruh) lol.
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) turned in another win as they strolled by Monster Labs(Tmart). Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) had their star running back return this week and now are a force to be reckoned with. The loss puts Monster Labs(Tmart) right smack in the middle of things holding on to the 5th place spot.
Ace Labs(Tbj555) lost a heart breaker to Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) when he scored 7 points in the Monday night game to sneak by Ace Labs(Tbj555) by 2 points. The win keeps Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) in the race for the money while the loss gives Ace Labs(Tbj555) a bit of a black eye.

This week's match-ups:
JuicePal
(E.J.D) vs. Dispense Quick(Jswole220)
Praetorian Gear(Custom) vs. Ace Labs(Tbj555)
Monster Labs(Tmart) vs. IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman)- GAME OF THE WEEK
Gear Church(Lifter916) vs. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby)
DutchPharma(Merkabruh) vs. Purity Source Labs (Megatron1)

NOTE: STEELGEAR IS NO LONGER A SPONSOR HERE AT ASF. PRAETORIAN GEAR HAS PICKED UP HIS SPONSOR SPOT. THE PRIZE WILL BE A CHOICE OF 5 PRIMO OR TREN HEX WHICH EQUALS THE $500.OO STEELGEAR OFFERED. There will not be a last place prize awarded

Praetorian Gear 5 Vials of Primo or Tren Hex

Prizes:

5 Vials of Tren Hex or Primo ($500)

3rd place receives:
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS

4th place receives:

No last place prize now I have nothing to look forward to lol.. how about a participation 🏅... Lol.. anything but the sacko

I think everyone should get a vial of test at least for participation 😉

I think everyone should get a vial of test at least for participation 😉

I really don't care about the prizes. If it was just for fun I would still put in the same effort trying to win. Being this is my first ever standard league it's definitely been a challenge. Learn some tough lessons. I've always done 1/2 point ppr before

I really don't care about the prizes. If it was just for fun I would still put in the same effort trying to win. Being this is my first ever standard league it's definitely been a challenge. Learn some tough lessons. I've always done 1/2 point ppr before
It was a "dry run" this year because it was our first year. Next year after we have our owners set I will do a poll on how everyone would like play it. With the ppr league you just get some crazy scores

It was a "dry run" this year because it was our first year. Next year after we have our owners set I will do a poll on how everyone would like play it. With the ppr league you just get some crazy scores

Dry run prison style??? Lol... I fully understand that this league was simplified in its first year. I put up 180 points in my other league that's 1/2 point ppr 2 weeks ago lol

Get Shredded!
EJD your still in it bro. I’ve started 0-5 before and still won the league. You never know what will happen.

PPR/flex positions definitely makes things crazy. You can win or lose by one 3 yard catch. Keeps you on edge till the last play

PPR/flex positions definitely makes things crazy. You can win or lose by one 3 yard catch. Keeps you on edge till the last play
Yeah for sure. The way the league is set right now it's more like real football scores. None of this 185-210 scores lol

Some shops and owners who have players in tonight's game:

Praetorian Gear(Custom) Bailey K Vikings
Gear Church(Lifter916) Cook RB Vikings
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) Diggs WR Vikings

Good Luck Everyone

Prizes:

3rd place receives:

4th place receives:

I’m gunna barely lose again!!!! Fuck! Shoulda started vinitaeri and I’d be celebrating already

Week 8 scores, Standings, Recaps Brought to you by Ace Labs

SCORES:
Praetorian Gear(Custom) 39 Ace Labs(Tbj555) 24
Dispense Quick(jswole220) 63 JuicePal(E.J.D) 43
IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 45 MonsterLabs(Tmart) 42
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 39 Gear Church(Lifter916) 39
DutchPharma(Merkabruh) 26 Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) 23

STANDINGS:
1st. Dispense Quick(Jswole220) 7-1
2nd. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 5-2-1
3rd. IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 5-3
4th. Praetorian Gear(Custom) 4-3-1
5th. Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) 4-4
6th. Monster Labs(Tmart) 3-4-1
7th. Gear Church(Lifter916) 3-4-1
8th. Ace Labs(Tbj555) 2-5-1
9th. Dutch Pharma(Merkabruh) 2-5-1
10th. JuicePal(E.J.D) 2-6

RECAPS:

Dispense Quick(Jswole220) got right back to his winning ways after suffering his first loss of the season last week. They dominated JuicePal(E.J.D) by winning by 20 points and earning the blow out off the week rights. 2 more wins for Dispense Quick(Jswole) will assure them a playoff birth and even maybe before that.
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) has not lost a game in the last 5 weeks they ended up in a tie with Gear Church(Lifter916) and if they keep up their winning ways they to should land a spot in the playoffs. Gear Church(Lifter916) has their work cut for them but are still in the race.
Praetorian Gear(Custom) took a 15 point lead on Thursday and never looked back as they easily handled Ace Labs(Tbj555). The win puts Praetorian Gear in 4th place while the loss drops Ace Labs(Tbj555) into 8th place.
IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) came up with 8 points on Monday night to sneak by Monster Labs(Tmart) beating them by 3 points. The win keeps IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) in a solid third place and a solid contender for a playoff birth. Monster Labs(Tmart) needs to go on a small winning streak to keep them in the mix.
DutchPharma(Merkabruh) showing some signs of life as they beat Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) in a close one. It might be a little to late for DutchPharma(Merkabruh) as they are sitting in last place and have a tough schedule a head of them. While the loss for Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) leaves them in 5th place at 4-4.

This Week's Match Ups:
JuicePal(EJD) vs Ace Labs(Tbj555)
Monster Labs(Tmart) vs Dispense Quick(Jswole220)
Praetorian Gear(Custom) vs. Purity Source Labs(Megatron1)-GAME OF THE WEEK
Gear Church(Lifter916) vs. IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman)
DutchPharma(Merkabruh) vs. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby)

Prizes:

3rd place receives:

4th place receives:

Last edited:
The start of week 9 tonight. Mathematically everyone is still in this

Off the FFL topic..but c'mon, anyone not believe the 49ers aren't real this year. Hit me up, I'll put my money where my mouth is.

Off the FFL topic..but c'mon, anyone not believe the 49ers aren't real this year. Hit me up, I'll put my money where my mouth is.

They are in this thing but I want to see them go up against a team like Green Bay or New England. Last night they played against one of the worst pass defenses in the game. Week 12, 13 and 14 are teams like New Orleans, Green Bay, Baltimore all others up till now have been so so teams IMO

IML Gear Cream!
They are in this thing but I want to see them go up against a team like Green Bay or New England. Last night they played against one of the worst pass defenses in the game. Week 12, 13 and 14 are teams like New Orleans, Green Bay, Baltimore all others up till now have been so so teams IMO
I'm glad you're a doubter. Come at me with a bet. You know my email

I'm glad you're a doubter. Come at me with a bet. You know my email

I don't doubt it at all Lifter I'm just curious what is going to happen around week 12,13,14 those are 3 teams that have it all. You gotta admit if you take Kittle out of their passing game the don't have much to go on. They just don't have enough to win the NFC. I'll bet you when they play the Packers for sure

I'm showcasing Fournette this week and will have him on the trading block for next week. I'll take a starting Wide Receiver only

Lace em up for some early Sunday morning football

I'm looking for a RB. Everyone on my team except Rodgers and Cook are possible trade options. Hit me up. Go team GC. I need a win this week or it's gonna be real hard to make the playoffs. With a win we'll be in the hunt.

Back