• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

Get Shredded!
I got u this week buddy. Rogers is old so it takes him 4 games to get going . I predict 360yds , 3td. As long as my kicker comes thru, it's gonna be a runaway for me.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I give credit where credit is due. Rodgers had a great game for ya. Now Dak must step up and surpass that for me.

Good start for the week

Dutch Pharma (Merkabruh) Scored 4 points last night
Gear Church (Lifter916) Scored 14 points last night
Steroidify (Juiceboxbaby) Scored 21 points last night with a smart roster change before the game
IronLion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) didn't score last night

Rodgers finally came through...well sorta that fucker could easily have had 4 tds. How many throws did they have on goaline, Jesus fucking christ. Watch me lose the weekly matchup with ejd by 4 fucking points cuz of that shit.

Rodgers finally came through...well sorta that fucker could easily have had 4 tds. How many throws did they have on goaline, Jesus fucking christ. Watch me lose the weekly matchup with ejd by 4 fucking points cuz of that shit.

2 times he was on the three yard line and thought for sure he was going to scramble and run one in. Graham sucks, he had 2 passes he couldn't hold on to in the end zone. Lewis is a better choice at tight end for the Packers. Did you see him hurdle that corner back last night?

Some of these sponsors have great sales going on right now. Contact a board rep for more info!

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Steelgear $500.00 in free gear
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$500 in store credit from DISPENSE QUICK
$500 in store credit from STEELGEAR
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

Kick off is 20 minutes away. Make sure your teams are set and good luck fellas. Some important games this week. I'll give the ASF members an update after the first games are over.

Prizes:

3rd place receives:
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS

4th place receives:

Steroidify (Juiceboxbaby) has beaten Ace Labs (tbj555) in a close one 23-20
All other games are to close to call and some will depend on tonights game and the Monday nighter

Prizes:

3rd place receives:

4th place receives:

Dispense Quick (Jswole220) has beaten IronLion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) 26-16 staying undefeated at 4-0

FML... I move Godwin to bench and the mother fucker goes crazy and gets 16pts. I got some bad juju going my way.. I need a really big game from Boyd tonight... Ejd gave me a chance when hack I mean Dak Prescott put up a zero..it's not looking good tho, pray for your boy

IML Gear Cream!
FML... I move Godwin to bench and the mother fucker goes crazy and gets 16pts. I got some bad juju going my way.. I need a really big game from Boyd tonight... Ejd gave me a chance when hack I mean Dak Prescott put up a zero..it's not looking good tho, pray for your boy

Yeah after Chubb put up 22 point early I thought he was going to blow you out. I hope Mixon doesn't score tonight cause in my other league the guy I'm playing has him tonight and I'm up by 7. Don't care if he goes over 100 yds lol

I should easily be up double digits but as my luck goes it's never easy. Daks big fat zero hurts. Only up 5 with a Mixon vs Boyd battle. My the best lotto ticket win.
I also didn't think Godwin was gonna play.

I should easily be up double digits but as my luck goes it's never easy. Daks big fat zero hurts. Only up 5 with a Mixon vs Boyd battle. My the best lotto ticket win.
I also didn't think Godwin was gonna play.
Problem was the Cowboys played all sub par teams until last night and Dak showed his true colors. I think next week they play Green Bay at home so he might have some decent numbers. Game should be won by a close score even though I like the Packers

Problem was the Cowboys played all sub par teams until last night and Dak showed his true colors. I think next week they play Green Bay at home so he might have some decent numbers. Game should be won by a close score even though I like the Packers
Whelp if anyone wants some side action on next wks GB v Dal game hit me up. Rodgers bout to have big back to back games, I'll put my money where my mouth is.

That punk Custom already got me for a note last week..I need to make it up

Whelp if anyone wants some side action on next wks GB v Dal game hit me up. Rodgers bout to have big back to back games, I'll put my money where my mouth is.

I agree I think they are done with the establish the run game first plan. But if Devonte Adams is out it will be a difficult win for them

- - - Updated - - -

That punk Custom already got me for a note last week..I need to make it up

What's a hundred bucks between friends lol

I agree I think they are done with the establish the run game first plan. But if Devonte Adams is out it will be a difficult win for them

- - - Updated - - -

What's a hundred bucks between friends lol

I don't disagree but the saints defense is trash. The Seahawks torched them last week. The Cowboys have a better line, wr, rb but not qb. Was only expecting 230 and 2 td's but got zip lol.. I hope the Cowboys crush them next week because we'll I hate Green Bay. The Lions should have won yesterday but the lions being the lions blew it with less than 2:40 left. Story of my life

I don't disagree but the saints defense is trash. The Seahawks torched them last week. The Cowboys have a better line, wr, rb but not qb. Was only expecting 230 and 2 td's but got zip lol.. I hope the Cowboys crush them next week because we'll I hate Green Bay. The Lions should have won yesterday but the lions being the lions blew it with less than 2:40 left. Story of my life

Lions should have won that game. It was that 100 yard, no whistle blown run back to that screwed us. At least there competitive this year.

I need juju to come through for me tonight. If he doesn’t I’ll trade him for your worst bench guy

Kick off boys. Good luck

I hope I’m wrong but this could be the worst game of the week to watch when it’s not your team or have anything on it. Good luck to those that need a big game. I’m going with 0-0 tied game lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope I’m wrong but this could be the worst game of the week to watch when it’s not your team or have anything on it. Good luck to those that need a big game. I’m going with 0-0 tied game lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's gonna be right up there with the Jets/Cleveland game

Fucking crazy. 3 receptions for 15 yards? What a joke

Fucking crazy. 3 receptions for 15 yards? What a joke

All the players for this league are like lotto tickets. It's boom or bust for tds. Shitty games will happen and often.

your nuts. New Orleans has a damn good defense lol they had an off night and Seattle and a slow start this season but they are a top 10 defensive unit as a whole.

your nuts. New Orleans has a damn good defense lol they had an off night and Seattle and a slow start this season but they are a top 10 defensive unit as a whole.

Your nuts. There defense is trash and has always been the issue except 1 year Drew Brees has been there.

All the players for this league are like lotto tickets. It's boom or bust for tds. Shitty games will happen and often.

Yeah but he’s been disappointing all season for his draft position...I think AB taking the best corner and double teams helped him a ton

Back