• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

Get Shredded!
lol it’s been rough man, I’m second in the league in scoring but 6th overall!! Just bad luck but I still have a shot at it...
I feel u bro. I'm in 3rd for total points and 7th in standings. This week's matchup is just about a must win for ol team GC. I have faith

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I feel u bro. I'm in 3rd for total points and 7th in standings. This week's matchup is just about a must win for ol team GC. I have faith

yeah it blows, everyone has their best week of the season against me for some reason lol. But it’s still tight in the middle of the standings so who knows...

I might have ruined my second week in a row by my fucking kicker choice....I’m so pissed

There is going to be about 4 teams tied for 4th place I think

I left 12 points on the damn bench by switching kickers, fuck!!! I have a good shot at keeping the lead but zeke and Ingram have put up a lot of points so I can’t be too sure...

Yeah I got my ass handed to me today....but still in the mix

Pretty much everyone is, it’s wild

Week 9 Scores, Standings and Recaps. This weeks Recap is Brought to you by STEROIDIFY
SCORES
JuicePal(EJD) 46...Ace Labs(tbj555) 30
Monster Labs(Tmart) 68...Dispense Quick(Jswole220) 34
Gear Church(Lifter916) 25...IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 25
DutchPharma(Merkabruh) 61...Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 9
Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) 62...Praetorian Gear 31
STANDINGS:
1st Dispense Quick(Jswole220) 7-2
2nd Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 5-3-1
3rd Iron Lion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 5-3-1
4th Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) 5-4
5th Monster Labs(Tmart) 4-4-1
6th Praetorian Gear(Custom) 4-4-1
7th Gear Church(Lifter916) 3-4-2
8th DutchPharma(Merkabruh) 3-5-1
9th JuicePal(EJD) 3-6
10th Ace Labs(tbj555) 2-6-1
RECAP:
With the end of week 9 all teams have played each other one time and with the start of week 10 it's now Rivalry Week from here on in. Some teams will be able to revenge a loss and others complete a sweep of the season with a win. The big news this past week was the complete ass whooping that DutchPharma(Merkabruh) gave Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) beating them by 52 points. If Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) had played his entire 14 man roster and DutchPharma(Merkabruh) just played his 7 starters they still would have won by more that 40 points. Dispense Quick(Jswole220) was handed their 2nd loss of the season by Monster Labs(Tmart) it too was a 34 point blowout but DQ(Jswole) still sits in 1st place. 3rd place through 6th place is pretty much a cluster fuck where playoff spots are separated by just a 1/2 game. 7th through 10th really have their work cut out for them, they need to finish strong the rest of the way some need to win the rest of their games just to qualify for the playoffs. It seemed to be the teams that were in the bottom half of the standings that came up with wins this week and it couldn't have come at a better time. We are at the start of week 10 with 4 games left to play before the playoffs start and every team is still in this but that could change by the end of week 10. Top teams control their own destiny while the middle to bottom teams really need to make good choices on who to start in their lineups, teams will be back to full strength after week 12 when the bye weeks are over.

LEAGUE NOTE: We are wishing the best for Dispense Quick and their reps. We all hope to see his return to the board, he has been a great contributor to the ASF community.

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Praetorian Gear 5 Vials of Primo or Tren Hex
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$500 in store credit from DISPENSE QUICK
5 Vials of Tren Hex or Primo ($500) from Praetorian Gear
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

IML Gear Cream!
I left 12 points on the damn bench by switching kickers, fuck!!! I have a good shot at keeping the lead but zeke and Ingram have put up a lot of points so I can’t be too sure...

TM, I’ve done this twice in this league. I swapped out a RB or kicker literally at 12:59 and lost by a point or two.

TM, I’ve done this twice in this league. I swapped out a RB or kicker literally at 12:59 and lost by a point or two.

lol that shit drives me nuts but luckily I got the win still!! I woulda had like 90 if I played it perfectly

Praetorian Gear(Custom) and Ironlion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) announce a trade. Praetorian Gear(Custom) gets RB Murray and sends RB Austin Ekeler to Ironlion Labs(Heavymetalmadman)

The trade deadline has come and gone as of yesterday. No trades can be done from here on in.
"The Commish"

WTF, Baltimore pulls Lamar for the last quarter ? He’s on a roll, that’s another TD or 2

Week 10 Scores, Standings and Recaps. This weeks Recap is Brought to you by IronLion Labs
SCORES:
Monster Labs(Tmart)54....Ace Labs(Tbj555) 20
JuicePal(EJD)35....Praetorian Gear(Custom) 20
Dispence Quick(Jswole) 21....Gear Church(Lifter916) 13
IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman)50....DutchPharma(Merkabruh) 32
Purity Source Labs(Megatron1)55....Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 24

STANDINGS:
1st Dispense Quick(Jswole) 8-2
2nd IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 6-3-1
3rd Purity Source Labs (Megatron1) 6-4
4th Monster Labs(Tmart) 5-4-1
5th Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 5-4-1
6th Praetorian Gear(Custom) 4-5-1
7th Gear Church(Lifter916) 3-5-2
8th JuicePal(EJD) 4-6
9th DutchPharma (Merkabruh) 3-6-1
10th Ace Labs (Tbj555) 2-7-1

RECAP:
It was all Monster Labs(Tmart) this week blowing out Ace Labs(Tbj555) by 34 points and moving him up in the standings. For Monster Labs(Tmart) it's their second straight win and over the past 2 weeks they have scored a total of 122 points.
JuicePal(EJD) just doesn't want to go away just yet. They hand Praetorian Gear(Custom a loss this week by 15 points. With the win and the loss both teams still have a shot at the big money.
Dispense Quick(Jswole) and Gear Church(Lifter916) were in a low scoring game but it ended up being Dispense Quick(Jswole) that came away with the win. The win leaves Dispense Quick(Jswole) in 1st place while Gear Church(Lifter916) holds on to 7th but still in the running for a playoff spot.
IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) handled DutchPharma(Merkabruh) with ease this week by beating them by 18. The win boasts IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) into 2nd place while the loss leaves DutchPharma(Merkabruh) gasping for air in the 9th spot.
Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) had this one in the bag from the get go. By the end of the first games they were up by more than 25 points and handed Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) their second straight blow out by more than 30 points. The win puts Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) into 3rd place and the loss for Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) drops them down to 5th.

This week's Match Ups:
JuicePal(EJD) vs. Purity Source Labs(Megatron1)
Gear Church (Lifter916) vs. Ace Labs(Tbj555)
Praetorian Gear(Custom) vs. Monster Labs(Tmart)
DutchPharma(Merkabruh) vs. Dispense Quick(Jswole)
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) vs. IronLion Labs (Heavymetalmadman)-GAME OF THE WEEK

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Praetorian Gear 5 Vials of Primo or Tren Hex
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$500 in store credit from DISPENSE QUICK
5 Vials of Tren Hex or Primo ($500) from Praetorian Gear
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

It’s still so tight in the middle, gunna be an interesting last 4 weeks!! Let’s go baby!

Looks like I'll be playing the role of "spoiler" this second half of year, unless I go on a long win streak. Just so all you know, I won't feel bad giving u a loss, especially if it means dropping you out of the money

Looks like I'll be playing the role of "spoiler" this second half of year, unless I go on a long win streak. Just so all you know, I won't feel bad giving u a loss, especially if it means dropping you out of the money

First time I’ve seen a team with 2 ties ever, Your still in it brother!
Anything can happen.

Get Shredded!
It’s still so tight in the middle, gunna be an interesting last 4 weeks!! Let’s go baby!

I'll give my run down on 1st-7th place. 8th 9th and 10th are not mathematically out but odds are really against them.
1st. Dispense Quick(Jswole) Most likely in already but he does have the one of the hardest schedule left. After this week he plays the 5th, 2nd and 3rd place teams
2nd. IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) if he goes 2-2 most likely in but at 3-1 is in for sure. His next 4 games are against: 5th,3rd,1st and 10th
3rd. Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) if he goes 2-2 the rest of the way he favors a playoff spot anything less and he might be out. Next 4 games 8th,2nd,4th and 1st
4th & 5th. Monster Labs(Tmart) and Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) both have the same records so whoever does better in the final 4 games should be in unless they both end up going 1-3 then they both are possibly out. Monster Labs(Tmart) has left to play 6th,8th,3rd and 7th. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) has left to play 2nd,1st,10th and 6th
6th. Praetorian Gear(Custom) Is only 1 game out of a playoff spot but has a lot of work to do. He has left to play 4th,7th,9th and 5th and will need some teams in front of him to have a losing record to get a playoff birth.
7th. Gear Church(Lifter916) is 1.5 games out and would really need to go 4-0 the rest of the way and a team or 2 to lose 2 games that sits in 3rd and 4th place.
8th. JuicePal(EJD) needs a wing and a prayer but as we all know prayers do get answered. 4-0 the rest of the way and all teams in front of him fighting for a playoff spot need to finish with losing records for the last 4 games.
9th and 10th DutchPharma(Merkabruh) and Ace Labs(Tbj555) need some serious luck I'm talking like comeback of the year. Does anyone remember the 1978 Yankees being 12.5 games back in August only to beat the RedSox in a one game playoff. I mean that kind of come back is needed.
This is just a quick analysis but a much more in depth one could have been posted but I just don't have the fucking time! lol

I'll give my run down on 1st-7th place. 8th 9th and 10th are not mathematically out but odds are really against them.
1st. Dispense Quick(Jswole) Most likely in already but he does have the one of the hardest schedule left. After this week he plays the 5th, 2nd and 3rd place teams
2nd. IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) if he goes 2-2 most likely in but at 3-1 is in for sure. His next 4 games are against: 5th,3rd,1st and 10th
3rd. Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) if he goes 2-2 the rest of the way he favors a playoff spot anything less and he might be out. Next 4 games 8th,2nd,4th and 1st
4th & 5th. Monster Labs(Tmart) and Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) both have the same records so whoever does better in the final 4 games should be in unless they both end up going 1-3 then they both are possibly out. Monster Labs(Tmart) has left to play 6th,8th,3rd and 7th. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) has left to play 2nd,1st,10th and 6th
6th. Praetorian Gear(Custom) Is only 1 game out of a playoff spot but has a lot of work to do. He has left to play 4th,7th,9th and 5th and will need some teams in front of him to have a losing record to get a playoff birth.
7th. Gear Church(Lifter916) is 1.5 games out and would really need to go 4-0 the rest of the way and a team or 2 to lose 2 games that sits in 3rd and 4th place.
8th. JuicePal(EJD) needs a wing and a prayer but as we all know prayers do get answered. 4-0 the rest of the way and all teams in front of him fighting for a playoff spot need to finish with losing records for the last 4 games.
9th and 10th DutchPharma(Merkabruh) and Ace Labs(Tbj555) need some serious luck I'm talking like comeback of the year. Does anyone remember the 1978 Yankees being 12.5 games back in August only to beat the RedSox in a one game playoff. I mean that kind of come back is needed.
This is just a quick analysis but a much more in depth one could have been posted but I just don't have the fucking time! lol
Well done. Care packages will be sent to all those ahead of me. It's your call on whether you accept them or not. If you choose to accept, you will need to (accidentally) bench a #1 starter when I play you.

Lollll I got some key guys on byes, don’t do it triple OT!! I have had the absolute worst luck with this league too, I have one of the top 3 teams for damn sure and am number 1 in points by a very good amount but sit in 4th place with a garbage win loss record. It’s been a wild ride

Don't worry bro I got a guy in the States that takes care of it. We on?

oh we are on! Internet handshake.

Lollll I got some key guys on byes, don’t do it triple OT!! I have had the absolute worst luck with this league too, I have one of the top 3 teams for damn sure and am number 1 in points by a very good amount but sit in 4th place with a garbage win loss record. It’s been a wild ride
I’m a glutton for punishment. I appreciate your warnings, but I got faith bro! You can do it.

Back