• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

IML Gear Cream!
What? And you haven't come down to Rio to visit me yet. What's a matter your dick broken? lol
Yeah e2 issues, I need to win this league to get some aromasin brother!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Happy post Thanksgiving everyone. I gotta say, these next two weeks are a close call for those of us trying to nab that final 4th playoff spot. It's going to be very interesting. I want to thank all the contributing sponsors again. Now I need some fucking luck, go team GO.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

Happy post Thanksgiving everyone. I gotta say, these next two weeks are a close call for those of us trying to nab that final 4th playoff spot. It's going to be very interesting. I want to thank all the contributing sponsors again. Now I need some fucking luck, go team GO.

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
You're just 1 point out of a money shot......I mean money spot lol

Yea man unfortunately drew laid an egg on me and only put up 4 points. I had a feeling I should have started pat but I always have trouble benching a saint lol.
It always seems that Brees stops putting up big numbers towards the end of regular season. I'd keep an eye on that

I’m not too concerned I’ll be resting my starters until the playoffs anyway lol
They deserve it lol. I see you picked up Fuller again. That guy gets his TDs in bunches, he'll go like 6 games without a TD then have like 3 or 4 in 1 game

Get Shredded!
I’m not too concerned I’ll be resting my starters until the playoffs anyway lol

rest your starters in fantasy?!? That’s not cool people are trying to compete for spots, you shouldn’t be giving away wins!

rest your starters in fantasy?!? That’s not cool people are trying to compete for spots, you shouldn’t be giving away wins!
I think he's just kidding. Knowing Jswole he would love to come in first and be a spoiler at the same time

I think he's just kidding. Knowing Jswole he would love to come in first and be a spoiler at the same time

lol I think so too. I read it and was like wait, rest starters...? Doesn’t even make sense unless you got the coaches number haha

There are like 4 guys fighting for a playoff spot. Next week will be stressful I hope you guys aren't running high doses of Tren. WARNING: Do not take "Throw Shit" before watching next weeks games it might cost you your television set lol

There are like 4 guys fighting for a playoff spot. Next week will be stressful I hope you guys aren't running high doses of Tren. WARNING: Do not take "Throw Shit" before watching next weeks games it might cost you your television set lol

im in an alright spot to lock up my playoff spot tomorrow. I’m down 4 with Wilson but he has metcalf so I just need a good game from Russ without throwing him the TDs lol

im in an alright spot to lock up my playoff spot tomorrow. I’m down 4 with Wilson but he has metcalf so I just need a good game from Russ without throwing him the TDs lol
I'm thinking Wilson will run one in for a TD tomorrow. You should have the #2 seed and the battle will be for #3 and #4

See! I told you all. Tmart moving on up.
Please keep in mind I am "The Commish" and have the power to change scores. By next week Tmart could well be 2-12 and in last place LOL JKJK.
Tmart is on a roll for sure and Monster Labs is looking good. But after next week it's a whole new season and just 1 loss and you're out the good news is everyone that makes the playoffs wins something and is also grandfathered in for next years Fantasy Football League.
The Fantasy Super Bowl will be sponsored by all Sponsors, Reps and ASF
NOTE: If there is a tie in the Fantasy Super Bowl that can't be decided by the tie breaker system the two contestants will have a fist fight live on my FB page

IML Gear Cream!
Please keep in mind I am "The Commish" and have the power to change scores. By next week Tmart could well be 2-12 and in last place LOL JKJK.
Tmart is on a roll for sure and Monster Labs is looking good. But after next week it's a whole new season and just 1 loss and you're out the good news is everyone that makes the playoffs wins something and is also grandfathered in for next years Fantasy Football League.
The Fantasy Super Bowl will be sponsored by all Sponsors, Reps and ASF
NOTE: If there is a tie in the Fantasy Super Bowl that can't be decided by the tie breaker system the two contestants will have a fist fight live on my FB page

haha the crazy part is I’m not even guaranteed a spot yet!! I would have to win tonight and honestly I’m kind of worried. If Russ throws 2 tds but one is to metcalf I’m still not in it yet....if he runs one in I’ll win. It’ll be good!!

and I say that’s fair with the fist fight. What’s our first tiebreaker in the playoffs, bench points??

haha the crazy part is I’m not even guaranteed a spot yet!! I would have to win tonight and honestly I’m kind of worried. If Russ throws 2 tds but one is to metcalf I’m still not in it yet....if he runs one in I’ll win. It’ll be good!!

and I say that’s fair with the fist fight. What’s our first tiebreaker in the playoffs, bench points??
Yes and then we need to vote on a third tie breaker. I was thinking each team declare 3 players of their choice (Bench or Active)

You get to control the tiebreakers or what?? Or are they already set on the yahoo app

You get to control the tiebreakers or what?? Or are they already set on the yahoo app
Bro I really don't know but I think we can go with what we want. Whatever we decide I think I just need to go and change the score by a point and that guy advances.
I think I saw the yahoo tie breaker is the higher seeded team advances

This is what yahoo sent me and I really don't want to fuck with it:

[h=1]Enable playoff reseeding in Yahoo Fantasy[/h]Playoff reseeding adjusts the second-round matchups so that highest seeded team plays the lowest ranked team. The option to allow playoff reseeding locks once playoffs begin.

1. From Yahoo Fantasy, mouse over Fantasy | select a sport.
  2. Select a league.
  3. Click the Commissioner tab.
  4. Click League Settings tab.
  5. Click Edit League Settings.
  6. Next to "Playoff Reseeding" select Yes from the drop-down menu.
  7. Click Submit.

Was this article helpful?
Yes No

I don’t even think that applies to us, since there’s only 4 making the playoffs 1 plays 4 and winner is in the final game for first so it doesn’t matter

Congrats to you tmart on your playoff birth!

thank you, it’s been tight! I think there’s still 4 guys possibly in it for the last 2??

Fighting for the last two spots 3rd and 4th place are Heavymetalmadman (3rd place), Lifter916 (4th place), Megatron1 (5th place), Juiceboxbaby (6th place).
Congrats Tmart on your playoff birth!

I don’t even think that applies to us, since there’s only 4 making the playoffs 1 plays 4 and winner is in the final game for first so it doesn’t matter
That's what I'm thinking so I'm not going to fuck with it. Worse case we just correct it on paper

Back