• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

Get Shredded!
It's almost kick-off time see you guys around 11:30 lol

Patriots release Antonio Brown. What the fuck is a matter with this guy nobody wants him lol. And I was just about to make a trade offer to TBJ555 for Todd Gurley for Antonio Brown

First side bet of the year. Me and lifter916 have a $100 credit bet. Winner get $100 in gear from sponsor of their choice.

First side bet of the year. Me and lifter916 have a $100 credit bet. Winner get $100 in gear from sponsor of their choice.
Boom.. game time! I almost started Jimmy G this week, but I got a feeling Aaron Rodgers will finally have a big game today-. Mother fucker better, I won't mind losing the $100, but it's just the simple fact of losing to that guy Custom that will piss me off more..bragging rights are even more important this week. Team GC for the win!

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Boom.. game time! I almost started Jimmy G this week, but I got a feeling Aaron Rodgers will finally have a big game today-. Mother fucker better, I won't mind losing the $100, but it's just the simple fact of losing to that guy Custom that will piss me off more..bragging rights are even more important this week. Team GC for the win!
With the vial of Hex that you will send me that will make about a bakers dozen of Hex in my stash

Today's match ups:
JuicePal vs. Monster Labs
Dutch Pharma vs. Ace Labs
Steroidify vs. Dispense Quick
Steelgear vs. Gear Church - Game of the week
Purity Source Labs vs. IronLion Labs

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Steelgear $500.00 in free gear
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Feral Gear $250 in store credit
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$500 in store credit from DISPENSE QUICK
$500 in store credit from STEELGEAR
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

Last place receives:
$250.00 in store credit from FERAL GEAR

Ace labs for the win today, we have had a shit line up. We are second in points and 1st in points against. It’s time for us to get back to the top.

Last edited:
Patriots release Antonio Brown. What the fuck is a matter with this guy nobody wants him lol. And I was just about to make a trade offer to TBJ555 for Todd Gurley for Antonio Brown

im ready for that trade when you are...lol

Alright alright guys I’ll make things a little more fair for everyone and I’ll start leaving a starter on the beach each week and play with one less starter than my opponent.

Get Shredded!
Not looking good at all for me this week so far... fucking Rodgers is killing me..I need zeros from customs remaining guys, hopefully injuries in 1st quarter for Goff..and a miracle 2nd half from my receivers in remaining games.. Custom

Not looking good at all for me this week so far... fucking Rodgers is killing me..I need zeros from customs remaining guys, hopefully injuries in 1st quarter for Goff..and a miracle 2nd half from my receivers in remaining games.. Custom

Not over till the fat lady sing
Not looking good for juiceboxbaby. Barkley never came out in the 2nd half after suffering a knee injury just before halftime

Teams that have already won today not needing tonight or tomorrow's games

Ace Labs (TBJ555)
Dispense Quick (Jswole220)
Steelgear (Custom)

Good luck to the rest of you guys

Monster Labs (Tmart) picks up the win after holding Chubb in check during the Sunday night game

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Steelgear $500.00 in free gear
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Feral Gear $250 in store credit
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$500 in store credit from DISPENSE QUICK
$500 in store credit from STEELGEAR
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

Last place receives:
$250.00 in store credit from FERAL GEAR

You guys should just throw in the towel now. JSwole is the best....at everything.
No one (except maybe Sachie) will ever pin more gear in week than him and certainly no one here will beat him at fantasy football.
The horse shoe you have in your ass will be pulled out very soon...

You guys should just throw in the towel now. JSwole is the best....at everything.
No one (except maybe Sachie) will ever pin more gear in week than him and certainly no one here will beat him at fantasy football.
Well if it isn’t my number one fan boy showing his idol some love lol. What’s crazy is how I run two really high mg cycles and post about one of them, say I like high mg I feel I got better results and now thats it. That’s all I ever run is 3-4g cycles lol. I hate to break your heart or let you down but my current cycle is 500 test cyp, 500 Mast e, 350 npp. I did however add in tren base last week 3-4 times a week either 50-100mg or tren b as sachie calls it

Back