• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

Get Shredded!
Fighting for the last two spots 3rd and 4th place are Heavymetalmadman (3rd place), Lifter916 (4th place), Megatron1 (5th place), Juiceboxbaby (6th place).
Congrats Tmart on your playoff birth!

Thank you, it’s gunna be an exciting last week still!!

ASF's Fantasy Football Recap. Recap is sponsored by MONSTER LABS

STANDINGS:
1st. Feral Gear(Jswole220) 10-3
2nd. Monster Labs(Tmart) 8-4-1
3rd. Iron Lion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) 7-5-1
4th. Gear Church(Lifter916) 6-5-2
5th. Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) 7-6
6th. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) 6-6-1
7th. DutchPharma (Merkabruh) 5-7-1
8th. JuicePal(EJD) 5-8
9th. Praetorian Gear(Custom) 4-8-1
10th. Ace Labs(TJB555) 3-9-1

PLAYOFF RACE:
This week we saw Monster Labs(Tmart) secure a spot in the playoffs with a close win so Congrats to them and welcome to the playoffs. As week 13 came to and end and the start of week 14 tonight there will be some serious nail biting going on. We have 4 teams fight for the last two playoff spots 3rd and 4th place. Iron Lion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) and Gear Church(Lifter916) just need to win and they get a ticket into the show. Meanwhile Purity Source Labs(Megatron1) will need not only to win but Purity Source Labs(Heavymetalmadman) or Gear Church(Lifter916) to lose for them to have a shot at the goods offered to our top 4 finishers. Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) is on the outside looking in. Not only will he have to beat "The Commish" this week he will need a lot of help from Feral Gear(Jswole220) and Monster Labs(Tmart) and Ace Labs(TBJ555) who all have to win because the teams they are playing all sit in front of Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby) tough but not impossible. Certain labs have players going to night as the Cowboys take on the Bears in a Thursday night special so keep an eye on this thread tonight as I will be updating periodically. All the other labs are out such as Ace Labs, Praetorian Gear, DutchPharma and JuicePal we thank you guys for playing and keep a look out for next years ASF's Fantasy Football League it will be first come first served except for the four labs who already reserved a spot with a playoff birth. Good Luck to the remaining labs and their owners.

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Feral Gear $300.00 in free gear
Praetorian Gear 5 Vials of Primo or Tren Hex
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$300 in store credit from Feral Gear
5 Vials of Tren Hex or Primo ($500) from Praetorian Gear
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

Me and monster labs are rollin!!

Jswole adds another 6 to make it 12-0 over Megatron1

Robinson with his second TD of the game puts Jswole up by 18. It doesn't look good for Megatron1 at this point

Praetorian Gear(Custom) takes a 6-0 lead over Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby)
JuicePal(EJD) takes a 4-0 lead over DutchPharma(Merkabruh)

IML Gear Cream!
Jswole220 goes up 24-0 over Megatron1. Megatron1 has a 5% chance of winning this game

This is coming down to the damn wire.. big fucking weekend boys

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

It’s going to be 1. Jswole 2. Me 3. Heavymetalmadmen 4. 916 if I’m not mistaken. So no change in the top 4, 1 will play 4

It’s going to be 1. Jswole 2. Me 3. Heavymetalmadmen 4. 916 if I’m not mistaken. So no change in the top 4, 1 will play 4
If I'm not mistaken 1(Jswole) and 2 (Tmart) are locked in but 3rd and 4th place will be decided tonight between Heavymetalmadman, Lifter916, Megatron1 and Juiceboxbaby. Some are long shots but it ain't over till the fat lady sings

Yeah its still up in the air for #3 and #4 spots..between 4 teams...all comes down to tonights game, good luck everyone still fighting!

Almost game time .. my season comes down to one players performance in this game in whether I make the playoffs or not.. praying

Yeah its still up in the air for #3 and #4 spots..between 4 teams...all comes down to tonights game, good luck everyone still fighting!
Seems like Megatron1's season has come to an end. His only chance was for Jeffery tonight and he has left the game and doesn't expect to return. So that locks Heavymetalmadman into 3rd place and now Juiceboxbaby will have to beat me to get in the playoffs he has the Giants RB Barkley and needs to score 11 or more, if not it's all Lifter916 for the final spot

Here are the playoff teams:
1. Jswole
2. Tmart
3. Heavymetalmadman
4. Lifter916

Good luck in the playoffs fellas

Yeah thanks a ton man it’s been super fun, best fantasy league I’ve been in. It’s about to get real

Yeah custom worked his ass off so everyone could enjoy themselves. And laid it out so dumb asses like me could understand how it worked and what was going on. I don't know how many hours custom must have I to this league, but its a lot of work I'm sure. So thanks custom. This is going to be fun as a yearly thing. You can count on me to sponsor it each year we do it.

Yeah custom worked his ass off so everyone could enjoy themselves. And laid it out so dumb asses like me could understand how it worked and what was going on. I don't know how many hours custom must have I to this league, but its a lot of work I'm sure. So thanks custom. This is going to be fun as a yearly thing. You can count on me to sponsor it each year we do it.

yes and thanks to all who sponsored as well!!! It’s been awesome

and I’m going to have to take home the very first ASF fantasy football title for Monster Labs and it will go down in history. Let’s do this!!!

ASF's Fantasy Football League. Playoff Outlook Sponsored by JuicePal

So our first year of our Fantasy Football league playoffs start tonight, this is what we have been playing for. The four playoff teams are Feral Gear(Jswole220), Monster Labs(Tmart), IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) and Gear Church(Lifter916). Congrats to you guys for making the right choices during the year to get you here.
#4 Gear Church(Lifter916) will face off against #1 seed Feral Gear(Jswole220). Jswole220 has RB Ingram going in tonight's game while (Gear Church(Lifter916) has Kicker Tucker going for him tonight. In this first round match-up Gear Church(Lifter916) is a slight favorite
#3 IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) will hoof up with #2 seed Monster Labs(Tmart). Neither team has a player in tonight's game so we will just have to wait till Sunday for this one to get started. Monster Labs is a 10 point favorite in this match-up.

The winners of the first round will play each other next week while the losers of this week will also play next week.
The 1st place winner will take home $2000 in store credit and HGH from Dutch Pharma, Steroidify and IrionLion Labs
The 2nd place winner will take home $1165 in Store credit and gear from Praetorian Gear, Feral Gear and Monster Labs
The 3rd place winner will take home $850 in store credit from Gear Church and Purity Source Labs
The 4th place winner will take home $350 in store credit and gear from Ace Labs and Juice Pal

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Feral Gear $300.00 in free gear
Praetorian Gear 5 Vials of Primo or Tren Hex
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$300 in store credit from Feral Gear
5 Vials of Tren Hex or Primo ($500) from Praetorian Gear
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1165.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

It's go time! Good luck guys, you're gonna need it.

Feral Gear(Jswole220)...6
Gear Church(Lifter916)..1

Back