• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

IML Gear Cream!
I'll say one thing Ingram is a beast. He'll hit 15 tds this year or more if he stays healthy but he wasn't jswoles top back it was Zeke but it looks like Ingram is taking over. My other league I just knocked off a guy who has Maholmes and Zeke too I beat him by 20 points it really depends on how the rest of the team scores that week, luckily I played Fuller who gave me 24 points

he is but hes been feasting on the situations he’s given, just like Derrick Henry on my team. I think Ingram has 6 through 5 games so he’s on pace to score like 19-20. Derrick Henry has had one a game so he’s on pace for 16. I’m willing to bet neither one gets there but who knows

he is but hes been feasting on the situations he’s given, just like Derrick Henry on my team. I think Ingram has 6 through 5 games so he’s on pace to score like 19-20. Derrick Henry has had one a game so he’s on pace for 16. I’m willing to bet neither one gets there but who knows
I think but not sure Henry has like 12 tds in his last 10 games dating back from last year. All he does is score tds

I think but not sure Henry has like 12 tds in his last 10 games dating back from last year. All he does is score tds

if that’s not right it’s close. But still my point is I don’t see Ingram keeping up the pace lol he’s almost single handily won jswole like 2 weeks

if that’s not right it’s close. But still my point is I don’t see Ingram keeping up the pace lol he’s almost single handily won jswole like 2 weeks
There wouldn't be any other RB in the NFL that I would give the ball to inside the 5, he's money. He just doesn't have that break away speed to run for a 60-70yd touchdown. He is the perfect fit for the Raven's run first offense and the run option will always give him that 9-12yd gain. I'm going to say 1100 yards with 17 TDs on the year

There wouldn't be any other RB in the NFL that I would give the ball to inside the 5, he's money. He just doesn't have that break away speed to run for a 60-70yd touchdown. He is the perfect fit for the Raven's run first offense and the run option will always give him that 9-12yd gain. I'm going to say 1100 yards with 17 TDs on the year

that would be an impressive touchdown number but he’s off to a good start so it’s a possibility. I think 14-15 is more reasonable but you might just nail this prediction again lol

that would be an impressive touchdown number but he’s off to a good start so it’s a possibility. I think 14-15 is more reasonable but you might just nail this prediction again lol
Here's another pick the Giants will go right down the field and score a td if they get the ball first after that it will be all the Pats from there on in

You optimist s ....mark ingram will finish with 1050 yards and 12 tds. I think gus the bus is gonna get more red zone work going forward. I think they are going to give gus more snaps to save wear and tear on mark as well. Mark has been a beast so far.

You optimist s ....mark ingram will finish with 1050 yards and 12 tds. I think gus the bus is gonna get more red zone work going forward. I think they are going to give gus more snaps to save wear and tear on mark as well. Mark has been a beast so far.
Just need to give him an extra day off like they did today. He should carry the ball 16-20 times a game. So you think he will only have 6 more TDs the rest of the way?

Just need to give him an extra day off like they did today. He should carry the ball 16-20 times a game. So you think he will only have 6 more TDs the rest of the way?

The most he's ever had in 1 season is 12. Lamar might be used more by the goal line as well. Lamar hasn't run the ball as much this season either. I think 6 or 7 the rest of the way is reasonable. Ingram is built like a shit house and should get all the work but never has thru his career.

Yeah I just don’t see a touchdown a game over the whole year happening. For anyone this year besides some white kid named Christian mccaffrey....who I just so happen to have ;)

Get Shredded!
Jordan Howard is looking like he’s gonna get all the goal line work. Need Lamar Jack to stop being a pussy and start running the ball more. He could take A lot of Ingram’s red zone TD’s

Jordan Howard is looking like he’s gonna get all the goal line work. Need Lamar Jack to stop being a pussy and start running the ball more. He could take A lot of Ingram’s red zone TD’s
Not gonna happen. The hardest hits happen at the goal line. The ravens aren't going to risk losing him

Thursday Night Football. These shops and owners have players tonight:

Steroidify​(Juiceboxbaby)- Brady QB Patriots
DutchPharma(Merkabruh)- Edelman WR Patriots, Michel RB Patriots
Purity Source Labs(Megatron1)- Nugent K Patriots

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Steelgear $500.00 in free gear
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$500 in store credit from DISPENSE QUICK
$500 in store credit from STEELGEAR
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

Congrats juicebox the smashing I'm taking from you via diggs is brutal. I have him in my other league lol... Wish he was on your bench like he should have been all season.

Shops and their owners who have already won today:
Dispense Quick (Jswole220)
Steroidify (Juiceboxbaby)

There are a couple of blow outs still going on and some just to close to call at this time.

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Steelgear $500.00 in free gear
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$500 in store credit from DISPENSE QUICK
$500 in store credit from STEELGEAR
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

Last edited:
Think of a really nice side bet for next week. None of this pussy 1 vial shit either. I'm talking like a 4-5 vials bet
Man I have terrible luck when it comes to betting on shit like this. That’s going to be the game I lose by 60 and lose a couple of my starters for the rest of the season lol.

Sorry guys I just got home from the hospital. My little guy had IVs hooked into him all day. The nurse couldn't hit a vein to save her life so it took like 8 tries to get it in. Almost 10 hrs in a shithole hospital I'm drained but the little man is doing fine.
I'll do the Scores, Standings and Recap tomorrow. Sorry for the delay

Fam first brother. Prayers for your little dude. We can all talk shit about JS later.

Breaking news from the A.S.F. Fantasy Football news desk. Players going tonight in the Kansas City vs Denver battle

Jswole220. P. Mahomes kc qb

Tmart. P. Lindsay den rb, T. Kelce kc te, H. Butler kc k

Merkabruh. C. Sutton den wr

Tbj555. D. Robinson kc wr

Megatron1. T. Hill kc wr

Good luck everyone

Correction. Its H. Butker kc k not H Butler. Autocorrect on this new phone is killing me lol

Tough break for jswole losing Mahomes last night. Sucks losing players to injury especially MVPs

They say just dislocated, should miss 3 weeks and be back

Tough break for jswole losing Mahomes last night. Sucks losing players to injury especially MVPs

They say just dislocated, should miss 3 weeks and be back
Yes definitely sucks but thankfully some one was crazy enough to drop brees when he went out. Why someone would drop a player of his caliber when he will still be able to play the second half of the season is beyond me but hey I’m not complaining lol. Also 3 weeks to out for the season and some. He’s undergoing an MRI later today and until those results are in we won’t really know. I planned on starting Drew once he was healthy before this. In this league drew is more consistent with throwing td passes. You can pretty much bet drew will have at least 12 points a week of not more. Breese has thrown at least one td pass in more consecutive games than any other QB has. Either one you start in this league is definitely not a bad choice I could easily argue why one should start Mahomes.

I just need Winston to have a decent game or two lol. Hopefully he has one of those games where he throws 4-5 td passes and not his more common 0-1 td passes with 4-5 pics lol

Yes definitely sucks but thankfully some one was crazy enough to drop brees when he went out. Why someone would drop a player of his caliber when he will still be able to play the second half of the season is beyond me but hey I’m not complaining lol. Also 3 weeks to out for the season and some. He’s undergoing an MRI later today and until those results are in we won’t really know. I planned on starting Drew once he was healthy before this. In this league drew is more consistent with throwing td passes. You can pretty much bet drew will have at least 12 points a week of not more. Breese has thrown at least one td pass in more consecutive games than any other QB has. Either one you start in this league is definitely not a bad choice I could easily argue why one should start Mahomes.

already had his mri and there’s no ligament damage at all, they said it’s his best case scenario. He’ll be out 3 weeks

Back