• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

IML Gear Cream!
E.J.D needs a Chubb TD for the win. He's glued to the T.V. eating a bag of Doritos right now

Lions still gonna win the division @ my boy EJD. Fuck Green Bay. Congrats on Custom Winning his first one.

E.J.D needs a Chubb TD for the win. He's glued to the T.V. eating a bag of Doritos right now

Nope was passed out cold sleeping. Old man problems lol... if I was eating doritos they would be nacho cheese not that crappy cool ranch nonsense. #redbaglife lol

Lions still gonna win the division @ my boy EJD. Fuck Green Bay. Congrats on Custom Winning his first one.

Congrats on your win this week! Brees getting hurt help you out a ton with Lutz kicking field goals.. the Lions could sneak up on some peeps this year if they stop being the Lions ...

I'll have scores, standings and recaps up later today

This week's scores, standings and recap is brought to you by JuicePal

Scores from week 2
Purity Source Labs 35....JuicePal 30
Gear Church 45.... Ace Labs 33
Steelgear 35.....Monster Labs 18
Dispense Quick 45....DutchPharma 16
Steroidify 35......IronLion Labs 30

Standings:
1st. Dispense Quick (Jswole220) 2-0
2nd. Purity Source Labs (Megatron1) 2-0
3rd. Gear Church (Lifter916) 1-1
4th. Steroidify (Juiceboxbaby) 1-1
5th. Steelgear (Custom) 1-1
6th. IronLion Labs (Heavymetalmadman) 1-1
7th. JuicePal (E.J.D.) 1-1
8th. Ace Labs (TBJ555) 0-1-1
9th. Monster Labs (Tmart) 0-1-1
10th. Dutch Pharma (Merkabruh) 0-2

Recap:
It was Dispense Quick (Jswole220) with the blow out of the week easily handling Dutch Pharma (Merkabruh). Dispense Quick is averaging 55 points a week thus far while Dutch Pharma(Merkabruh) climbs into a hole with an 0-2 start. Gear Church (Lifter916) leveled his record to 1-1 by beating Ace Labs (TBJ555) and bouncing Ace Labs (TBJ555) into 8th place. Gear Church (Lifter916) was in a tie for most points scored this week. Steelgear (Custom) handled Monster Labs (Tmart) by beating them by 18 and will match up against Gear Church (Lifter916) next week and may have a little side bet going. Steroidify (Juiceboxbaby) and IronLion Labs (Heavymetalmadmab) were in some what of a tight one but Seroidify (Juiceboxbaby) prevailed by winning 35-30 both teams now stand at 1-1. Purity Source Labs (Megatron1) and JuicePal (E.J.D.) were in a close game that went to the Monday night most boring game of the year so far. Purity Source Labs (Megatron1) walked away with the win 35-30.

Next week's match ups:
JuicePal vs. Monster Labs
Dutch Pharma vs. Ace Labs
Steroidify vs. Dispense Quick
Steelgear vs. Gear Church - Game of the week
Purity Source Labs vs. IronLion Labs

ASF'S Fantasy Football league is sponsored by:
Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Dispense Quick $500.00 in free gear
Steelgear $500.00 in free gear
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Feral Gear $250 in store credit
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Prizes:
1st place winner receives:
$800 in store credit from DUTCH PHARMA
$600 in store credit from STEROIDIFY
3 Orange Tops hgh ($600) from IRONLION-lab
This is a total of $2000.00 in credit and HGH

2nd place winner receives:
$500 in store credit from DISPENSE QUICK
$500 in store credit from STEELGEAR
5 vials of Test Cyp & 2 vials of Mast/Tren Blend ($365) from MONSTER LABS
This is a total of $1365.00 in credit and gear

3rd place receives:
$500 in store credit from GEAR CHURCH
$350 towards any GP products (no hgh) international only from PURITY SOURCE LABS
This is a total of $850.00 in credit

4th place receives:
$200 in store credit from ACE LABS
3 Vials of Test-E from JUICEPAL
This is a total of $350.00 in credit and gear

Last place receives:
$250.00 in store credit from FERAL GEAR

Last edited:
Man ... Last few days Tapatalk was disconnected, hopefully they resolve the issues. I been using that shit so long I'm like a lost fuck without it. I guess I gotta figure out how to do it all straight off site again. And yes custom I will throw some side bets your way for our matchup this week. We will come up with a cple. But man, this fucker custom, he cheats..all his team on juice. But we'll still win, homeboy Aaron Rodgers bout to have a monster game

Man ... Last few days Tapatalk was disconnected, hopefully they resolve the issues. I been using that shit so long I'm like a lost fuck without it. I guess I gotta figure out how to do it all straight off site again. And yes custom I will throw some side bets your way for our matchup this week. We will come up with a cple. But man, this fucker custom, he cheats..all his team on juice. But we'll still win, homeboy Aaron Rodgers bout to have a monster game
What did you expect? I"M "THE COMMISH" lol

Get Shredded!
EJD sorry brotha... Jswole and his auto draft
Uhhh my auto draft? Lol I picked my starters and bench players i wanted. I auto drafted the last 3 or 4 picks and three of those players are no longer on my team. People always look for excuses when they can’t have their way

Uhhh my auto draft? Lol I picked my starters and bench players i wanted. I auto drafted the last 3 or 4 picks and three of those players are no longer on my team. People always look for excuses when they can’t have their way
Don't listen to Jswole his girl picked his team

He must be delusional lol I just read his post directly after that stating the lions are going to win the NFC North 
After I take Lifters gear next week I'll be waiting to play you. Always wanted to sample DQ's stuff lol

im really liking how this is going so far. lol Custom with the great commentary, you should be an announcer.
Thanks DQ. Jswole has the Dispense Quick team rolling. It's almost going to be a shame when I beat him week 7 and he has to send me some of his private stock. I'm hoping he has a box full of DQ gear saved away lol

we need a fantasy BB league, since most are delusional about their size, BF and amount of gear they abuse

ill take cheapthreads, officer farva, poirot, and heckler on my fantasy gym rat squads ..

He must be delusional lol I just read his post directly after that stating the lions are going to win the NFC North 😂😂😂

Actually one of the espn football analysts bold prediction was that the Lions would win the nfc north... bold, wishful and slightly off the rocker yes. But last to first happens all the time. We've been a last place franchise since joining the nfl lol

Packers
Vikings
Lions
Bears
The Bears will lose a lot of 14-10 games

IML Gear Cream!
Packers
Vikings
Lions
Bears
The Bears will lose a lot of 14-10 games

I'm a realist as a fan. Starting the season I thought we would go 5-11... I think there's a chance we finish 2nd behind the pack... kirk has looked awful for the Vikings. if dalvin cook gets hurt they might be as bad as the bears on offense.

Wtf are your boys doing. Sending out a rookie qb with absolutely nobody to throw it to other than Barkley. He's gonna get hammered on badly.. they should have started ellie lol till golden tate got back. But now eli will finish at 116-116.. not a loser lol

Week 3 starts tonight
Tmart has Henry RB Tenn going tonight

It's when you think they will score 0 then they score 18 lol

I will use that line of thinking for Mike Evans and Tyler Lockett. Both have given me a season long nada

Back