• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

Now the big decision comes. 5 vials of parabolin or 5 vials of primo🤔🤔. I’ve ran tren a lot and love it but only ran tren hex once and well, I still loved it lol. I’ve ran primo a few times but only once where I was able to dose it high and long and that was an amazing cycle. I’m kind of leaning primo right now but I’m sure that will switch back and forth several times before I actually pick here shortly lol.

Yup we all lucked out pretty good. Gotta wait til January though, I’m impatient lol but you should know me by now jswole, I vote hex all the way haha

Now the big decision comes. 5 vials of parabolin or 5 vials of primo. I’ve ran tren a lot and love it but only ran tren hex once and well, I still loved it lol. I’ve ran primo a few times but only once where I was able to dose it high and long and that was an amazing cycle. I’m kind of leaning primo right now but I’m sure that will switch back and forth several times before I actually pick here shortly lol.

Para for sure!! Unless you can get a mix of the 2 !

Max

Congrats to the top four.

Special thanks to custom. That dude put hours and hours into this to make it operate smoothly and keep everyone informed. Would not have happened without him. And thanks to the other sponsors. Bet your ass I'm in on the sponsor side next year also.

Jswole, PM returned.

Tmart, shoot me a pm bro. Let's get you set up.

Thanks everyone that participated in our 1st ASF Fantasy Football League. Special thanks to: Dutch Pharma, Steroidify, Praetorian Gear, Feral Gear, Monster Labs, Purity Source Labs, Iron Lion Labs, Ace Labs, Gear Church and Juice Pal and their reps. Congrats to Heavymetalmadman this years winner. The four top finishers have secured teams for next years Fantasy Football League and I will make a thread around August if anyone is interested on securing the spots left for next year. I had a great time running and playing in the league hope all who played and watched did so too. Merry Christmas
"The Commish"

Try the primo bro, would love to know if we got some good local primo.

Congrats to the top four.

Special thanks to custom. That dude put hours and hours into this to make it operate smoothly and keep everyone informed. Would not have happened without him. And thanks to the other sponsors. Bet your ass I'm in on the sponsor side next year also.

Jswole, PM returned.

Tmart, shoot me a pm bro. Let's get you set up.
Thanks TOT I had a lot of fun doing it

Congrats to heavymetal good job... It was a fun time ... Thanks custom for setting this up for us and all the work you put into the league.

IML Gear Cream!
Congrats to heavymetal good job... It was a fun time ... Thanks custom for setting this up for us and all the work you put into the league.

Thank you bro! It was an awesome season! Thank you to all that participated, all the sponsors who donated, and MOST OF ALL to custom for putting this whole thing together and being the best commissioner Ive ever dealt with!

Just giving credit when credit is due. I have been informed thru prompt conversation with my 2 sponsors in which my 4th place win was supplied. Ace Labs and Juice Pal.. thnx to Bones and Turkey Bacon for their quick responses. Packs are on the way shortly... Thanks guys

Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

I’ve been told they can arrange mine in the new year so i should be in the same boat shortly. This is a good way to try new labs and for them to gain some customers, I have lots of people locally that like to hear my opinions on gear...

Back