• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

IML Gear Cream!
Good luck to you as well. I are excite.

I'm going to see if I can open the league to the public so if you want to watch everything unfold you can. If not I will post updates for you every time someone scores

9th and 10th DutchPharma(Merkabruh) and Ace Labs(Tbj555) need some serious luck I'm talking like comeback of the year. Does anyone remember the 1978 Yankees being 12.5 games back in August only to beat the RedSox in a one game playoff. I mean that kind of come back is needed.
This is just a quick analysis but a much more in depth one could have been posted but I just don't have the fucking time! lol

As a Yankee fan yes I remember. Bucky fn Dent lol

Feral Gear will be taking over Dispence Quick's spot. He has generously donated $300 in store credit

As a Yankee fan yes I remember. Bucky fn Dent lol
I had an autographed bat by Bucky Dent and Mike Torrez as you recall Torrez gave up the homer to Dent. There were only 500 ever signed

We had some shops with players in Thursday Night's game. No one scored any points.
JuicePal(EJD) -0
DutchPharma(Merkabruh) -0
IronLion Labs(Heavymetalmadman) -0

All ASF Memebers the Fantasy Football Leauge can now be viewed by the public. Log onto Yahoo Fantasy Football and search for our league called "ASF's FFL"

Get Shredded!
I had an autographed bat by Bucky Dent and Mike Torrez as you recall Torrez gave up the homer to Dent. There were only 500 ever signed

That's awesome that you did man.. you know your love of NY sports team are showing especially when you listen to the WFAN.. does Mike Francesa still fall asleep at the mic or did he stop doing that lol

That's awesome that you did man.. you know your love of NY sports team are showing especially when you listen to the WFAN.. does Mike Francesa still fall asleep at the mic or did he stop doing that lol
I stopped listening to Francesa when the "Mad dog" left. The show didn't seem right not hearing Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Afternoon Everybody How Are You Today!

I stopped listening to Francesa when the "Mad dog" left. The show didn't seem right not hearing Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood Afternoon Everybody How Are You Today!

Same here actually . I actually can't stand Mike lol

Prediction!!! If Philip rivers has a decent game aka 10 points or up and I get a touchdown out of either crowder or Lindsey I win. They byes really hurt but if that happens you’re going down custom

Prediction!!! If Philip rivers has a decent game aka 10 points or up and I get a touchdown out of either crowder or Lindsey I win. They byes really hurt but if that happens you’re going down custom
I have notified all my players to bring their "A" game

IML Gear Cream!
That's the spirit!

Shops and Owners that have already won this week not needing tonight's game:
Gear Church(Lifter916)
Steroidify(Juiceboxbaby)

There are 3 other games that tonight's game will determine the winners

Did I win? Did custom whoop my ass?

I didn't follow any of the games/scores for ff.

I'm winning by 17 right now but Tmart has 3 players going tonight. Rivers QB Chargers, Kelce TE Chiefs and Butker K Chiefs. You have a really good chance of winning this tonight. QB TD's are worth 4 points, TE TD's are worth 6 points and Field goals are 3 points unless they are more than 50 yards then they are worth 5 points, extra points are worth 1 point.

Crowder got his TD so lets see what Rivers does tonight. I bet you shit your pants when they took away the touchdown from Kupp and on the next play they gave it to my boy Gurley for 6 lol

Nail biter.

But essentially all.three of those players need to be seriously producing for tmart and I to take it.

*sifts through stash to pick out four enenthate*
His kicker alone averages 10 points a game and Rivers averages 6.2 a game then there's Kelce so just hold on looking through your stash for now

Crowder got his TD so lets see what Rivers does tonight. I bet you shit your pants when they took away the touchdown from Kupp and on the next play they gave it to my boy Gurley for 6 lol

BRO are you kidding me, I lost my shit!!! Hahahah I thought he scored and that would have sealed the win for sure and then of course Gurley runs it in. It’s going to be close, I’d say it’s still about 50-50 right now. Like I said earlier though, if rivers gets his 10 points I think I’ll win...

Back