ASF's Fantasy Football Scores, Standings and Recaps

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 444
  1. #136
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,760
    Thanked in
    1,524 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    Whelp if anyone wants some side action on next wks GB v Dal game hit me up. Rodgers bout to have big back to back games, I'll put my money where my mouth is.

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    I agree I think they are done with the establish the run game first plan. But if Devonte Adams is out it will be a difficult win for them

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by lifter916 View Post
    That punk Custom already got me for a note last week..I need to make it up

    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk
    What's a hundred bucks between friends lol

  2. #137
    Senior Member

    lifter916's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2,424

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    916
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,113
    Thanked in
    742 Posts
    Rep Points
    1602563898

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    I agree I think they are done with the establish the run game first plan. But if Devonte Adams is out it will be a difficult win for them

    - - - Updated - - -


    What's a hundred bucks between friends lol


    Sent from my 6062W using Tapatalk

  3. #138
    Senior Member

    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points
    1897626972

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Problem was the Cowboys played all sub par teams until last night and Dak showed his true colors. I think next week they play Green Bay at home so he might have some decent numbers. Game should be won by a close score even though I like the Packers
    I don't disagree but the saints defense is trash. The Seahawks torched them last week. The Cowboys have a better line, wr, rb but not qb. Was only expecting 230 and 2 td's but got zip lol.. I hope the Cowboys crush them next week because we'll I hate Green Bay. The Lions should have won yesterday but the lions being the lions blew it with less than 2:40 left. Story of my life

  4. #139
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    230

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    183177819

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    I don't disagree but the saints defense is trash. The Seahawks torched them last week. The Cowboys have a better line, wr, rb but not qb. Was only expecting 230 and 2 td's but got zip lol.. I hope the Cowboys crush them next week because we'll I hate Green Bay. The Lions should have won yesterday but the lions being the lions blew it with less than 2:40 left. Story of my life
    Lions should have won that game. It was that 100 yard, no whistle blown run back to that screwed us. At least there competitive this year.

  5. #140
    Senior Member

    Tmart's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,944

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    172
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    488
    Thanked in
    323 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    I need juju to come through for me tonight. If he doesnít Iíll trade him for your worst bench guy

  6. #141
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,760
    Thanked in
    1,524 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Kick off boys. Good luck

  7. #142
    Senior Member

    Jbn24's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,165

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    5
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    100
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Kick off boys. Good luck
    I hope Iím wrong but this could be the worst game of the week to watch when itís not your team or have anything on it. Good luck to those that need a big game. Iím going with 0-0 tied game lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #143
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,664

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,350
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,760
    Thanked in
    1,524 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbn24 View Post
    I hope Iím wrong but this could be the worst game of the week to watch when itís not your team or have anything on it. Good luck to those that need a big game. Iím going with 0-0 tied game lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's gonna be right up there with the Jets/Cleveland game

  9. #144
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    230

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    21 Posts
    Rep Points
    183177819

    That was a nail biter Tmart

  10. #145
    Moderator
    MODERATOR

    TripleOvertime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7,944

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,532
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,752
    Thanked in
    1,222 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Man I wish I followed football so I know what you guys are talking about. Who TF is winning after this past weekend?

  11. #146
    Senior Member

    Tmart's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,944

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    172
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    488
    Thanked in
    323 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Fucking crazy. 3 receptions for 15 yards? What a joke

  12. #147
    Senior Member

    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points
    1897626972

    Quote Originally Posted by Tmart View Post
    Fucking crazy. 3 receptions for 15 yards? What a joke
    All the players for this league are like lotto tickets. It's boom or bust for tds. Shitty games will happen and often.

  13. #148
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    4,091

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    692
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,964
    Thanked in
    1,331 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    I don't disagree but the saints defense is trash. The Seahawks torched them last week. The Cowboys have a better line, wr, rb but not qb. Was only expecting 230 and 2 td's but got zip lol.. I hope the Cowboys crush them next week because we'll I hate Green Bay. The Lions should have won yesterday but the lions being the lions blew it with less than 2:40 left. Story of my life
    your nuts. New Orleans has a damn good defense lol they had an off night and Seattle and a slow start this season but they are a top 10 defensive unit as a whole.

  14. #149
    Senior Member

    E.J.D's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    536

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    110
    Thanked in
    92 Posts
    Rep Points
    1897626972

    Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    your nuts. New Orleans has a damn good defense lol they had an off night and Seattle and a slow start this season but they are a top 10 defensive unit as a whole.
    Your nuts. There defense is trash and has always been the issue except 1 year Drew Brees has been there.

  15. #150
    Senior Member

    Tmart's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,944

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    172
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    488
    Thanked in
    323 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by E.J.D View Post
    All the players for this league are like lotto tickets. It's boom or bust for tds. Shitty games will happen and often.
    Yeah but heís been disappointing all season for his draft position...I think AB taking the best corner and double teams helped him a ton

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 252
    Last Post: 09-10-2019, 09:22 AM
  2. fantasy football team
    By ejseoane in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:00 AM
  3. Any Fantasy Football Members
    By lilbigjohn in forum Muscle Central
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 01:28 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums