• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

All BOP members welcome!

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Seems as if BOP is gonzo and a lot of the members moved over here to ASF. I’d like to welcome everyone and I hope ASF can serve as a rad forum for y’all like it has been for us!

If you haven’t tried out GC yet I highly recommend you give it a try. GC puts his heart into his reputation and its very evident through the quality of gear, and the consistent amazing feedback from customers. If you scroll for a while you’ll come across numerous posts praising GC for his awesome gear (at a solid price too hehe), and many more praising GC himself for having some of the best customer service you’ll get on any gay bb forum.

Also, I’m not a rep, not being paid or any of that. I started my gear journey with PSL, then basicstero and then onto GC where I’ve been for a good grip of time, and probably never plan to move sources again. I’ve done a couple blasts with gc now and they’ve all been awesome as fuck.

Something you should try which was hands down my favorite was the tren/eq base( if it’s still being sold). I had some of the filthiest workouts of my life on that shit. It’s like injecting liquid alpha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Appreciate it!

Max

Thanks for sharing your experiences. Will check out their sub forum and see what’s up

Sounds Good Bro.. Thanks For Welcoming Our Side Show Circus Freaks!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Here from BOP. Checked sources yesterday and this one especially caught my eye. I recently ordered from a BOP source that had a HUGE sale before the recent crash. Read bad things about the source on another forum so hoping what I got works out on my bloods. Definitely will be putting an order here eventually.

Here from BOP. Checked sources yesterday and this one especially caught my eye. I recently ordered from a BOP source that had a HUGE sale before the recent crash. Read bad things about the source on another forum so hoping what I got works out on my bloods. Definitely will be putting an order here eventually.

What source?

Glad you guys are gonna scope it out let everyone know how you dig it!

oh yes....its very delicious.....3ml per week right now....oh boy.

yep GC is good people and his gear is solid af. TOP SHELF 100%. I'm running a special blend of A-TIPP right now and its bad ass!

Yep...BOP brothers....you are welcome...as always...be smart and safe. Keep things off the open board...know the rules around here. The GC family is tight...we help each other and you are more than just a customer around here.

Yep...BOP brothers....you are welcome...as always...be smart and safe. Keep things off the open board...know the rules around here. The GC family is tight...we help each other and you are more than just a customer around here.

👍👍💪🏻💪🏻 All love from the GC Fam...We got eachothers backs in here.

oh yes....its very delicious.....3ml per week right now....oh boy.

That’s a solid number. How are you liking that dose?

Its outstanding...3ml may be a tad too much but I'm digging it...I can feel the Test Ace do its thing for sure followed by the other ester playmates:)

That’s a solid number. How are you liking that dose?

- - - Updated - - -

all good

Thanks for the welcoming. Just requested a list!

I'm liking what i see about gear church think I wana run this gear next came from BoP

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Its outstanding...3ml may be a tad too much but I'm digging it...I can feel the Test Ace do its thing for sure followed by the other ester playmates:)

- - - Updated - - -

all good

yep I agree with you 900 is a bit much....that is unless I have all my ducks in a row, which I currently do not lol ... I’m at 450 every week, combined with 150 TPP and 375 MastP, I like this combo alot

That's a nice selection of nutrients. Adding the Mast is like icing on a cake. You run this trio for how long? 4-5 months or longer?

yep I agree with you 900 is a bit much....that is unless I have all my ducks in a row, which I currently do not lol ... I’m at 450 every week, combined with 150 TPP and 375 MastP, I like this combo alot

- - - Updated - - -

hmmmmm

Back