Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Augustine5I View Post
    Correct.

But it's sorta the opposite in public school.

Not like they teach or respect all the possible "options." They don't teach, well some believe this or that. More like, that shit your mom and dad told you? It's horseshit. Let me tell you where you really come from and here is the science behind it.

Children aren't going to challenge their teacher.

A lot of what we have today and "good" things we have in place were founded on Christian principles.

It's what has worked for many, many years. Start fucking with the norms and you have change. Problem is, we don't always know what these changes will look like and may not like them once they take hold.

Then you become some old person reminiscing about the old days and old ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike View Post
    What's odd to me is that ppl hate and fear Muslims, but it's the jews that believe Jesus ain't shit and is burning in human excrement for a thousand years or something like that in their holy book the Talmud. Jesus name appears in the Muslims holy book many times and is an important prophet according to to Koran.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
    Lol this is true
    the "real" Jews had him killed by the Romans
    mask Mel 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    You should respect others beliefs if you want them to respect yours.
    I know.. I’m trying to be better at that. You said religion causes more war and death than anything else and I’d say resources are the culprit... but there is one religion that does directly cause violent conflict (mostly amongst there own people) .... care to guess which one? Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Religion is to control the people

if you don't do this you will burn in hell

i had that drummed into my head every Sunday by some dodgy pastor that was bangin half the women in the church.

There is a seceret society that controls everything goes back to the Knights templer illuminatie

fuck Americas controlled by Zionists who runs Hollywood and all the musicians who runs the Whitehouse 70% call themselves of Jewidh decent.

My my nlod lines are Viking so my DNA says but om an Australian and we are fucked. China will invade 100%

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    255 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sid Sanderson View Post
    Religion is to control the people

if you don't do this you will burn in hell

i had that drummed into my head every Sunday by some dodgy pastor that was bangin half the women in the church.

There is a seceret society that controls everything goes back to the Knights templer illuminatie

fuck Americas controlled by Zionists who runs Hollywood and all the musicians who runs the Whitehouse 70% call themselves of Jewidh decent.

My my nlod lines are Viking so my DNA says but om an Australian and we are fucked. China will invade 100%
    So you think Jared controls Trump, thereby securing Jewish power over the White House?

Should generate some interesting discussion around here since the American right wing has anointed Trump as the next messiah. Anti-semitism is an ongoing schism inside that movement however.

The US is definitely screwing the pooch on the China issue. The 9-dash line is fast becoming reality in the South China Sea and it's just a matter of time before it gets redrawn to include surrounding nations like Australia. I feel for ya bud. Trump has a plan though: His "good and easy to win" trade war that will bring China to heel. Just you wait. And wait.
    Last edited by chocolatemalt; 09-11-2019 at 05:59 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemalt View Post
    So you think Jared controls Trump, thereby securing Jewish power over the White House?

Should generate some interesting discussion around here since the American right wing has anointed Trump as the next messiah. Anti-semitism is an ongoing schism inside that movement however.

The US is definitely screwing the pooch on the China issue. The 9-dash line is fast becoming reality in the South China Sea and it's just a matter of time before it gets redrawn to include surrounding nations like Australia. I feel for ya bud. Trump has a plan though: His "good and easy to win" trade war that will bring China to heel. Just you wait. And wait.
    Trump isn't from old money.
    If you follow the lineage of Presidents all the way back to your founding fathers they all stem from the same lines. A few stOod up n wouldn't follow n they where killed. Trump is walking a fine line. He is a dick but a dick that america needed I think someone that says it how it is n likes to grab pussy lol

anti-semitisim is BS if youre family has been in a country for generations your a native born n bred even though these zionists still call themselves Jews well move to the man made Israel n keep up ongoing systematatic genecide of the palestines that has been going on since the man made nuclear armed tiny state called Israel. Fuck how can a country so small have so much say why because they are the world bank they control the black gold.

Anyway australua is fucked China is buying huge amounts of land here. They own most of our services almost all of our propertys but if I went to China I could not buy a home or land nothing because im not chinese. Who is racist?

our schools won't let the kids make xmas decorations parents have to be none binary do as not offened the gay couples its fuvked. N yes they do teach the kids That God can't be real because he didn't say anything about dinosaurs in the bible n evolution baby we sprung up from fucking apes.

I I prefer the Adam n Eve story but then you read into that n brothers n sisters where fucking each other for generations n that was fine lol

fuck religion is purely to control the mass

if there is one God wstching all this he is pissing himself.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts
    Rep Points

Trump isn't from old money.
    If you follow the lineage of Presidents all the way back to your founding fathers they all stem from the same lines. A few stOod up n wouldn't follow n they where killed. Trump is walking a fine line. He is a dick but a dick that america needed I think someone that says it how it is n likes to grab pussy lol

anti-semitisim is BS if youre family has been in a country for generations your a native born n bred even though these zionists still call themselves Jews well move to the man made Israel n keep up ongoing systematatic genecide of the palestines that has been going on since the man made nuclear armed tiny state called Israel. Fuck how can a country so small have so much say why because they are the world bank they control the black gold.

Anyway australua is fucked China is buying huge amounts of land here. They own most of our services almost all of our propertys but if I went to China I could not buy a home or land nothing because im not chinese. Who is racist?

our schools won't let the kids make xmas decorations parents have to be none binary do as not offened the gay couples its fuvked. N yes they do teach the kids That God can't be real because he didn't say anything about dinosaurs in the bible n evolution baby we sprung up from fucking apes.

I I prefer the Adam n Eve story but then you read into that n brothers n sisters where fucking each other for generations n that was fine lol

fuck religion is purely to control the mass

if there is one God wstching all this he is pissing himself.
    I totally believe in god a creator. I mean whatever created us could have been anything really. Like a star exploding or whatever happened is our creator if it created life. Religion is total control, and usually religous people and the biggest judgemental hypocrits you will ever meet.

Also I never understood why they say to repent of your sins.... Annnd if you don't you will burn in hell. So jacking off or lusting is sinful, but yet the most religous people still cannot abstain from that, but they truly believe they are going to heaven even though they are repeating the same sins over and over (which is not repenting)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,657 Posts
    Rep Points

Jesus is the avenue to salvation that God built for us. We are fuck ups, it’s predetermined that we will sin. Not all religious people are weirdos and perverts.

it is what it is.... it’s a mute point.

I sin everyday. We all do. But you can redeem yourself through Jesus in the Christian Faith so that after your flesh has deteriorated your soul can transcend past the fleshly desires that control you in human form. I personally like knowing that our lives aren’t pointless and that my family and I can obtain eternal life. There’s a lot of misunderstanding involved in most religious intolerance.

Who cares?

Just know that religion itself doesn’t kill people. And if a certain religion is the corner stone to a country that it built to escape persecution, who the fuck are you all to remove it from the culture of said country?

Go over to Pakistan and tell them that they aren’t allowed to pray or speak of allah in public school systems... go to Rome and take down the polytheistic statues. Why is it always the US has to change while the rest of the world stays the same? Fuck that.

Its just annoying at this point, every ten seconds some media platform is crying about Christianity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    264 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Mike View Post
    What's odd to me is that ppl hate and fear Muslims, but it's the jews that believe Jesus ain't shit and is burning in human excrement for a thousand years or something like that in their holy book the Talmud. Jesus name appears in the Muslims holy book many times and is an important prophet according to to Koran.

Lol really?? Last I checked the Jews weren’t trying to bomb everything in sight and killing the “infidels”........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

Well that's because they control the media and you don't hear about the atrocities they do to the Palestinians on a daily basis, who's land they straight out stole with the help of England by way of the balfour declaration. And last I heard Isis wasnt over hear occupying any of the states in our country.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

Also if you have kids you ought to be more scared of the jews as they'll cut your kids throat and let it bleed out during their Passover to make motzas

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,657 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    thats a lie bro

anti christian propaganda
    lemme clear this comment up... this was in regards to hitlers extermination of jews. Hitler was in no way affiliated with any Christian entity therefore the holocaust was based solely on hitlers personal hatred (which he shared with many Europeans at the time) of Jews. Hence Israel... I mean Jews lived there for 1000’s of years before the United Nations decided to place the rest of them there.

Im not a holocaust denier.

Just saying, Ww2 was not a ‘religious’ war.

Sorry if I offended anyone with this remark.

Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,758 Posts
    Rep Points

I do not believe or follow any religions but I also don't have any issue with others that do as long as they respect my beliefs (or lack of) I respect theirs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by IronRage View Post
    Lol really?? Last I checked the Jews weren’t trying to bomb everything in sight and killing the “infidels”........
    The Jews bomb fuck out of the Palestines n don't andwe to know body bro
    since the End of WW2 they have killed more then Hitler killed Jews. They just get away with it
    Jewish government had a fleet of jets if that's what you call it donated to them by the American Government. How much debt are our country's in? You know who that debt is owed to Jews. They have the old money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,657 Posts
    Rep Points

The Jews bomb fuck out of the Palestines n don't andwe to know body bro
    since the End of WW2 they have killed more then Hitler killed Jews. They just get away with it
    Jewish government had a fleet of jets if that's what you call it donated to them by the American Government. How much debt are our country's in? You know who that debt is owed to Jews. They have the old money.
    if your children were constantly getting blown up outside there schools, you’d fight back too... Israel does have some really nice under ground playgrounds tho....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeh fuck they been fighting for thousands of years

we have all sorts coming over heren they bring there war with them

half the time the are both the same natio but two family's have been killing eachother for a hundred years n it all started over a couple goats or somthing lmao