3-5 Loggers needed for our New Line - Old Forrest Kratom -must be former BOP member.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    Rep Points

Your welcome. As Ordawg1 was saying, many do use kratom to ween themselves off opiates with great success.
    My son says kratom works much better for him than any pain medicine he has tried. Again, he is in daily pain from the time he wakes til the time he goes to bed. Kratom is the only thing to really help the pain and he doesnt have to feel loopy or messed up from the opiates.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points

You still need loggers or no? If so I'm down to try it lmk ok thanks

Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Sneezing is part of the opiate WD. I have a bad history with oxy/morphine so as interesting as this stuff is it also make me weary. Thanks for ur answers bro

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk
    If you have a nasty past w opiates and abusing them I would stay away from kratom

I used it and it became addictive to me to the point I was taking it daily to try and ďget a rushĒ and it isnt for that

As mentioned it has pain relief and energy boosting properties which is does

If you had a issue w opiate pills heroin etc
    Donít even try this stuff bc it can easily become a replacement for that in the sense you may abuse it trying to seek that high

I did kratom for 2 years straight starting off light doses every few days then escalated into daily
    I Couldnít stop after a few weeks

Eventually I cold turkey stopped bc I was getting headaches and nausea (just recently) - stopped bc it was blurring my vision , giving me dizziness , making me wanna Throw up, shitty workouts bc I was not at 100% , appetite was decreased, sex drive became weak - I mean I can go on and on
    Shit basically started becoming a hassle

Withdrawals were def present for about a week
    Then they slowly tapered off but the first week I stopped I couldnít sleep , night sweats , runny nose , back pain - all the symptoms of opiate wd

Maybe itís mentally enhanced or created by my past experiences with withdrawal óbut it was real for me

Just putting this out there

Maybe for someone who has no addiction issues this stuff is wonderful but I found it to be the opposite and Iím glad I stopped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SQWUIDD View Post
    If you have a nasty past w opiates and abusing them I would stay away from kratom

I used it and it became addictive to me to the point I was taking it daily to try and ďget a rushĒ and it isnt for that

Donít even try this stuff bc it can easily become a replacement for that in the sense you may abuse it trying to seek that high

I did kratom for 2 years straight starting off light doses every few days then escalated into daily

Eventually I cold turkey stopped bc I was getting headaches and nausea (just recently) - stopped bc it was blurring my vision , giving me dizziness , making me wanna Throw up, shitty workouts bc I was not at 100% , appetite was decreased, sex drive became weak - I mean I can go on and on

Then they slowly tapered off but the first week I stopped I couldnít sleep , night sweats , runny nose , back pain - all the symptoms of opiate wd

Maybe itís mentally enhanced or created by my past experiences with withdrawal óbut it was real for me

Maybe for someone who has no addiction issues this stuff is wonderful but I found it to be the opposite and Iím glad I stopped

I appreciate your honesty. Sorry to hear your ordeal. Again like i said it isnt gonna get you high. It isnt meant for that. So you cant use kratom to try and chase that same affect.. You will never achieve it. You will just end up abusing kratom.
    If you wanna come off opioids. Seriously, you can switch over to kratom to lessen the withdrawls and sickness. But then you need to taper off kratom.
    Many use kratom throughout the week, throughout their daily lives so they can function who arent lookin to get high or catch a buzz, but to function and live a normal life or as close to it as possible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    I appreciate your honesty. Sorry to hear your ordeal. Again like i said it isnt gonna get you high. It isnt meant for that. So you cant use kratom to try and chase that same affect.. You will never achieve it. You will just end up abusing kratom.
    If you wanna come off opioids. Seriously, you can switch over to kratom to lessen the withdrawls and sickness. But then you need to taper off kratom.
    Many use kratom throughout the week, throughout their daily lives so they can function who arent lookin to get high or catch a buzz, but to function and live a normal life or as close to it as possible.
    My point exactly
    Itís not a drug to get you high

But ó in my case I am a former drug addict so a substance like that made me chase it (even tho
    1) it didnít work
    2) I didnít want to

Iím just putting my experience out there thatís all

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    Rep Points

My point exactly
    Itís not a drug to get you high

But ó in my case I am a former drug addict so a substance like that made me chase it (even tho
    1) it didnít work
    2) I didnít want to

Iím just putting my experience out there thatís all

Again thanks sqwuidd. Hopefully people really understand the difference.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts
    Rep Points

Again thanks sqwuidd. Hopefully people really understand the difference.
    Itís important to differentiate it or it leads to issues

Kratom is not gonna get you high
    It can boost energy yes
    Relieve pain alternatively to pain meds yes
    Less addictive than pain management yes
    Easy to dose and function on yes
    Good to ween off Dope or opiates - yes

But my personality abused it
    Chasing it like it was gonna get me high
    And it didnít
    So I ended up abusing it and taking too much and getting sick and all that shit

Itís a fine line

Use it sparingly and to satisfy a particular purpose
    Not compulsively to try and get a buzz (it wonít do that for you at all - just becomes a habit and has tons of shitty sides when abused this way )

Either way tho
    If you can successfully mitigate dosages and not use it compulsively then youíll love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,013 Posts
    Rep Points

I tried the White Kratom (2 grams)as an adjunct to coffee and found it to be nice pre workout and the effects tapered off nicely. Definitely gave me a mind/body energy boost(2-3hrs)

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points

Very informative thank you. The fact is that I do have a pat with opiates. Clean 2.5 yrs and i gotta good handle on it. Its not the "kratom high" im after but all the other benefits. However i do have that past plus take random drug screens so I have to at least take into account the possibility of any negatives.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts
    Rep Points

If your still looking Iíd be down to Log?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Very informative thank you. The fact is that I do have a pat with opiates. Clean 2.5 yrs and i gotta good handle on it. Its not the "kratom high" im after but all the other benefits. However i do have that past plus take random drug screens so I have to at least take into account the possibility of any negatives.

It's always good to look at everything. We have to now a days.
    If your in controll and dont have an issue. You will be fine. If you take preworkouts and /or caffeine daily or a few times weekly and are fine. You should be fine. This is more of a smooth energy, alertness, awareness. Will help your cognitive abilities. Without the shakiness or crash many preworkouts and other stims cause.. With added pain relief benefits.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    340 Posts
    Rep Points

It's always good to look at everything. We have to now a days.
    If your in controll and dont have an issue. You will be fine. If you take preworkouts and /or caffeine daily or a few times weekly and are fine. You should be fine. This is more of a smooth energy, alertness, awareness. Will help your cognitive abilities. Without the shakiness or crash many preworkouts and other stims cause.. With added pain relief benefits.
    No relapse in 2.5 yrs. Knock on wood, but think I got it whooped. And yea I like my PWO lol

Swollen Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    529 Posts
    Rep Points

I only use MILE HIGH KRATOM....thanks for the offer though.

Sent from my FDA work phone