• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

so.................

Get Shredded!
should I continue this thread or does it make me even more of an asshole? lol
just cuz you’re an asshole don’t mean we’re all gay and won’t enjoy seeing your wife’s progress pics... besides it might serve as inspiration and get more chics in this forum ...

i need to get my numbers up bro

ULeRa9.png

Who is Irish twig?

No doubt about it, she's in great shape. You can tell she works very hard to maintain her body. This is a testament to the fact that women can win in the gym with good old fashion hard work! Nice job to whoever she is.

She definitely looks very good, especially for her age.. I'd just think I'd get bored after while doing the same thing....jmo, but whatever trips a person's trigger.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

44 is a darn good age to be and props to your better half for staying fit.

She’s a down girl!

Max

sometimes......

we did end up on a balcony the other night downtown. facing another building lol

Lh6Xay.png

Yesss! Sexy Evening on the Balcony!!
Probably half the hotel w Binoculars!
Lol

Max

Oh wow what a difference. Did she ever imagine she wld get into working out like this and putting in so much work?

lol never. I got into bodybuilding and after a while she came and said "I want to join the gym too." she piddled around with shitty trainers and friends for a couple years. around 6 years ago she had me start training her and doing her nutrition. and from there

2 years ago
RVWJi1.jpg

present
loPJHX.png

Last edited:
lol never. I got into bodybuilding and after a while she came and said "I want to join the gym too." she piddled around with shitty trainers and friends for a couple years. around 6 years ago she had me start training her and doing her nutrition. and from there

2 years ago
RVWJi1.jpg

present
loPJHX.png

You both are always looking great! I love the spice!

Max

A black light and a red light is what me and my wife have always used. Its the perfect lighting.

SAY NO TO BOARING SEX

Back