so.................

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 96
  1. #1
    Hugh Jassol
    hj2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,155

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    215
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,305
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points
    1607178013

    so.................

    Mrs brought back the 80s hair the other night............



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    5,758

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,279
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,548
    Thanked in
    1,668 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    So... she plays all these dress up games for you but... what do you do for her? Sure the 3 girls and 1 tranny on this forum would love to see you in a fireman costume or ass less chaps


    haha what does the mrs make you do to spice it up bro? Be honest ... I need ideas

  3. #3
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Durro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,082

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    807
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    305
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Best computer screenshot if I ever seen one! The Mrs. always Rocking!

  4. #4
    Hugh Jassol
    hj2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,155

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    215
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,305
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points
    1607178013

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    So... she plays all these dress up games for you but... what do you do for her? Sure the 3 girls and 1 tranny on this forum would love to see you in a fireman costume or ass less chaps


    haha what does the mrs make you do to spice it up bro? Be honest ... I need ideas


    trade secrets my friend. I will say that night I played strip club patron


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Milford King's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Milky Way
    Posts
    5,758

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,279
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,548
    Thanked in
    1,668 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by hj2 View Post
    trade secrets my friend. I will say that night I played strip club patron

    Being 80’s night I imagine she was dancing to ratt and warrant?

  6. #6
    Hugh Jassol
    hj2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,155

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    215
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,305
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points
    1607178013

    Quote Originally Posted by Durro View Post
    Best computer screenshot if I ever seen one! The Mrs. always Rocking!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    Being 80’s night I imagine she was dancing to ratt and warrant?

    mix of 80s rock and hip hop. I would have to check the vids, I wasn't paying attention to the music.


  7. #7
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Durro's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,082

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    807
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    305
    Thanked in
    216 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by hj2 View Post
    mix of 80s rock and hip hop. I would have to check the vids, I wasn't paying attention to the music.

    I wouldn’t either!

  8. #8
    Hugh Jassol
    hj2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,155

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    215
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,305
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points
    1607178013

    Quote Originally Posted by Durro View Post
    I wouldn’t either!
    Im sure there was some Motley Lou in there lol


  9. #9
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    Biggaintime's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1,422

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,388
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,241
    Thanked in
    791 Posts
    Rep Points
    12410100

    BGT loves the 80's

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    4,840

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,139
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,143
    Thanked in
    1,158 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggaintime View Post
    BGT loves the 80's

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
    Flock of Seagulls?

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    dobs27's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    241

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points
    218094782

    Quote Originally Posted by Milford King View Post
    So... she plays all these dress up games for you but... what do you do for her? Sure the 3 girls and 1 tranny on this forum would love to see you in a fireman costume or ass less chaps


    haha what does the mrs make you do to spice it up bro? Be honest ... I need ideas
    3 girls and one tranny im sorry that was fuckin funny lol

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    Hugh Jassol
    hj2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,155

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    215
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,305
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points
    1607178013

    Quote Originally Posted by Durro View Post
    Best computer screenshot if I ever seen one! The Mrs. always Rocking!
    what's sad is I have so much vid I never get thru all of it. never..... cause we do this shit a lot.


    and we always have 3-4 angles

    angle 2




    angle 3



    and then I always have my phone (angle 4)


    - - - Updated - - -


    Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    3 girls and one tranny im sorry that was fuckin funny lol

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk
    lol and now 1 of the girls has shown up in here........ dammit

  13. #13
    Senior Member
    dobs27's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    241

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points
    218094782

    Quote Originally Posted by hj2 View Post
    what's sad is I have so much vid I never get thru all of it. never..... cause we do this shit a lot.


    and we always have 3-4 angles

    angle 2




    angle 3



    and then I always have my phone (angle 4)


    - - - Updated - - -




    lol and now 1 of the girls has shown up in here........ dammit
    Lol i like to read dont really say shit. Your wives a hottie!

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Hugh Jassol
    hj2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,155

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    215
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,305
    Thanked in
    609 Posts
    Rep Points
    1607178013

    Quote Originally Posted by dobs27 View Post
    Lol i like to read dont really say shit. Your wives a hottie!

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

    I would agree 10000000% No worries, lots of people only come on to read and learn. nothing wrong with that. hell the Mrs does sometimes. women train just as hard and sometimes harder then most men. I would include my wife in that. but these forums can be a little much for women at times.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    dobs27's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    241

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    136
    Thanked in
    101 Posts
    Rep Points
    218094782

    Quote Originally Posted by hj2 View Post
    I would agree 10000000% No worries, lots of people only come on to read and learn. nothing wrong with that. hell the Mrs does sometimes. women train just as hard and sometimes harder then most men. I would include my wife in that. but these forums can be a little much for women at times.
    Yes. Theres alot to learn and theres alot of wtf are you thinking as well. Lol my mind has always been a gutter brain and ive always been alittle rougher round the edges then most women. Lol

    Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2019 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums
Google Authenticator verification provided by Two-Factor Authentication (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.