New Gearbunny from BOP

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 134
  1. #61
    Transgirl

    sweetbrown89's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    24

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    60
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    21
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    210100

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggaintime View Post
    OP has to learn how threads are taken over lol

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
    Itís a goddamn invasion. BRB building a wall.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #62
    Member

    docmartin1020's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    40
    Posts
    78

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    217
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    71
    Thanked in
    43 Posts
    Rep Points
    710100

    Quote Originally Posted by Biggaintime View Post
    Sparta is good gear. I've used plenty. Never had an issue

    Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk
    Me also there gear is great had nice gains ..

    Sent from my Nokia 2 V using Tapatalk

  3. #63
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    IRON_PROPHET's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    my very own cage, where I'm the scientist & the test subject!
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,019

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,162
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    765
    Thanked in
    505 Posts
    Rep Points
    14082941

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH OAK View Post
    Im training a guy who started on a cycle of (wont bash) labs ... His bloods were shit and they also gave him TERRIBLE cycle advice. He pmed me for help, was a complete stranger at that point. I fixed his supps & training. He had blown his load on (wont bash) labs and didmt have the cash to start over. I emailed Sparta... They sent the guy replacements FREE OF CHARGE and didnt even ask for a log or bloods or ANYTHING in return! His levels came UP nicely and hes 4 weeks into Sparta gear and doing great now!
    The fact that the flames started on this persons thread tells me that MM was just waitin for someone, anyone, anywhere, to mention Sparta so he could pounce with these highly suspect and easily edited "reports".
    Thats why I asked the question... To draw the bs out if there was gonna be any. Ive never ran Sparta but my wife is, first cycle amd she has seen crazy recomp off 10mgs/day of Spartas Var.
    They are stand up guys and there are probably 100 other untold stories of their kindness.
    I rep Feral, Im pinning Feral... but I stand with Sparta any day!!!
    Bam!

    Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

  4. #64
    Senior Member

    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    7,367

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7,331
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,695
    Thanked in
    3,067 Posts
    Rep Points
    543120326

    Welcome SweetBrown

    Max

  5. #65
    Senior Member

    Bluntson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    475

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    244
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    152
    Thanked in
    108 Posts
    Rep Points
    305383002

    Sweetbrown welcome! I bet you have some stories to tell!
    And let me apologize for the local chimps turning your welcome thread into a flaming fuckfest
    Glad you are here!

  6. #66
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Earth ��
    Posts
    4,546

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    743
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,309
    Thanked in
    1,530 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawdata01 View Post
    Impossible nope fuck Iíve brewed a bad batch myself.

    Including WM, when I read that the so called ďchemistĒ tested GH to the wrong standard on meso, that to me spoke volumes.

    So, a dude that that knows a chemist, creates WM then chooses the standard for the chemist to test to. In which, he blatantly admits having discussions via pm with Jano about the testing of the GH behind the scenes and still somehow gets it wrong.

    I have 0 faith in the report, literally none. BUT for sure mistakes can be made.

    My main problem is this, this isnít the first time I saw this report, or the second or the third. All posted by the same person or persons making the same claim of ďharm reductionĒ followed up by dudes who board hopped guns blazing to cut down a lab name, exactly what I saw in this thread yet again. Look suspicious much?

    I watched for some time and knew not only was the report most likely bullshit, the intent behind its delivery and methods used very very clearly spelled out ulterior motives. Like I said above, I have 0 patience for self fulfilling ego bullshit or flaming a person or lab with the intent to bring attention to another. Thatís weak minded.

    Now, I know without a shadow of a doubt two glaringly obvious things at this point.

    1. Said lab has pulled 0 not a single fucking bad blood. Not a single fucking one and is still under attack.

    2. The intent behind the delivery is more than just suspect at this point, in my mind itís firmly confirmed that something is very wrong and amiss.

    Lastly, Iíll say this. One of my closest and trusted friends, a guy that I know is not intent on serving his ego pulled bloods on this labs gear AND AI in question. His numbers werenít just good, they were fucking fantastic. Yet, ignored by this vigilante band of harm reduction bandits?

    Iíve read the threads you mentioned every single one, I base all my decisions on raw data always have.

    So yeah, the word of the day here is bullshit, thatís what Iím being served and Iíll not have another bite.
    your a moron bro lol. Keep believing what you want to believe thatís fine but your being close minded and not looking at anything from both sides of the fence.

  7. #67
    The Video Guy

    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    7,961

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    628
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,212
    Thanked in
    659 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by IRISH OAK View Post
    Im training a guy who started on a cycle of (wont bash) labs ... His bloods were shit and they also gave him TERRIBLE cycle advice. He pmed me for help, was a complete stranger at that point. I fixed his supps & training. He had blown his load on (wont bash) labs and didmt have the cash to start over. I emailed Sparta... They sent the guy replacements FREE OF CHARGE and didnt even ask for a log or bloods or ANYTHING in return! His levels came UP nicely and hes 4 weeks into Sparta gear and doing great now!
    The fact that the flames started on this persons thread tells me that MM was just waitin for someone, anyone, anywhere, to mention Sparta so he could pounce with these highly suspect and easily edited "reports".
    Thats why I asked the question... To draw the bs out if there was gonna be any. Ive never ran Sparta but my wife is, first cycle amd she has seen crazy recomp off 10mgs/day of Spartas Var.
    They are stand up guys and there are probably 100 other untold stories of their kindness.
    I rep Feral, Im pinning Feral... but I stand with Sparta any day!!!
    Not just Sparta any lab that fucks up I will call em on their bullshit.

    Your wife is loving the var because it is not 10mg per tab they are actually 28mg per tab well at least that one specific tab is.

    If you say I doctor reports you can happily suck a dick. If you implied I received doctored reports than disregard the insult.

    I have pulled probably over 100 blood test on labs and speak my opinion on every one of them.

    The reason I responded on her thread was she mentioned Sparta labs who is not a sponsor on ASF.

    And we all had that one lab with the ďo he is a nice fellaĒ IA and that got us mold in vials and mislabeled gear.

    Here is his report on his car tab. Another reason they have no idea on how to actually press.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #68
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    11

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    -1987520

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Not just Sparta any lab that fucks up I will call em on their bullshit.

    Your wife is loving the var because it is not 10mg per tab they are actually 28mg per tab well at least that one specific tab is.

    If you say I doctor reports you can happily suck a dick. If you implied I received doctored reports than disregard the insult.

    I have pulled probably over 100 blood test on labs and speak my opinion on every one of them.

    The reason I responded on her thread was she mentioned Sparta labs who is not a sponsor on ASF.

    And we all had that one lab with the ďo he is a nice fellaĒ IA and that got us mold in vials and mislabeled gear.

    Here is his report on his car tab. Another reason they have no idea on how to actually press.



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    And this is as well:

    https://m.imgur.com/XsV5qnI

    Funny how all the WM tests are all off by a mile, but the Jano ones are good?
    Has WM ever showed pics of his buddy's equipment? Hell dude doesn't even do the testing himself, am I correct?

    He just middle mans and collects a few bucks to feel important.

    Listen dude. I saw how you guys treated Sparta on meso, and let's return the favor. The hammer swings both ways here.

    Please address non resolved issues from this thread.

    I called you out about not knowing what Roche Eclia methodology testing was.

    You can't cherry pick responses that you feel like answering and not reply to the ones that make you look like a fool. You roasted so many sources for the same thing. So please respond to my reply. The one where you took a fence swing, and missed.

    Iron prophet posted bloods on 600 test e with 260+/- E2. You said he must be running Sparta product to get those numbers.

    1) It's a ECLIA test which actually shows that the tren is very good.
    2) you think that 600 test can get your E2 to 260 something? Oh honey... Maybe it's time to hit the books a bit more before you call yourself some kind of opinionated guru.
    3) since you've ran so many bloods in order to speak your mind on sources, let's see the ones you ran on Spartas gear.
    You sure are speaking you mind on them quite a bit around the interwebs as you call them.
    Oh you haven't? So then you aren't meeting your own criteria on this matter? It's almost like your have a personal vendetta against them. Kinda makes you wonder what your driving force behind it is...

    Oh wait, I'm recalling something here!
    You had a source apply on SST right before you and your crew brigade Sparta on there.

    I'm straight up wondering what you stand to benefit if a top source on a board loses ground by your direct actions while your meso source applies I'm the same te frame you an the meso crew brigade. Kinda makes me think you may have ulterior motives here.. 🤔🤔

    So now you have 2 things to address publicly for me Mr Mighty Mouse

    Good morning

  9. #69
    Member

    Cowboymike's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    79

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    1413895

    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty-Mouse View Post
    Welcome and spartapharma sucks donít order from them underdosing bitches!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lmao youíre still running around bad mouthing people... MESO dudes are a bit on the obsessive side... like how much time do you spend every day obsessing about Sparta?

    In the mean time here is some bloodwork from spartan products... test comes in at 6xís the MG dose and that Aromasin definitely putting in its work at 12.5-25mg/day (depending how heavy I was dosing the test)

    The upper is free test, lower is total test... you ever get your free test over 2k before? Snatch up some Sparta mastp, itíll get you there. Xoxo


  10. #70
    Member

    Cowboymike's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    79

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    1413895

    Welcome to the board Sweet!

  11. #71
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    custom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,569

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,755
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,618
    Thanked in
    2,028 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboymike View Post
    Lmao youíre still running around bad mouthing people... MESO dudes are a bit on the obsessive side... like how much time do you spend every day obsessing about Sparta?

    In the mean time here is some bloodwork from spartan products... test comes in at 6xís the MG dose and that Aromasin definitely putting in its work at 12.5-25mg/day (depending how heavy I was dosing the test)

    The upper is free test, lower is total test... you ever get your free test over 2k before? Snatch up some Sparta mastp, itíll get you there. Xoxo

    Sorry bro I call bullshit on those free test numbers. What was your protocol and dosage

  12. #72
    The Video Guy

    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    7,961

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    628
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,212
    Thanked in
    659 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy19 View Post
    And this is as well:

    https://m.imgur.com/XsV5qnI

    Funny how all the WM tests are all off by a mile, but the Jano ones are good?
    Has WM ever showed pics of his buddy's equipment? Hell dude doesn't even do the testing himself, am I correct?

    He just middle mans and collects a few bucks to feel important.

    Listen dude. I saw how you guys treated Sparta on meso, and let's return the favor. The hammer swings both ways here.

    Please address non resolved issues from this thread.

    I called you out about not knowing what Roche Eclia methodology testing was.

    You can't cherry pick responses that you feel like answering and not reply to the ones that make you look like a fool. You roasted so many sources for the same thing. So please respond to my reply. The one where you took a fence swing, and missed.

    Iron prophet posted bloods on 600 test e with 260+/- E2. You said he must be running Sparta product to get those numbers.

    1) It's a ECLIA test which actually shows that the tren is very good.
    2) you think that 600 test can get your E2 to 260 something? Oh honey... Maybe it's time to hit the books a bit more before you call yourself some kind of opinionated guru.
    3) since you've ran so many bloods in order to speak your mind on sources, let's see the ones you ran on Spartas gear.
    You sure are speaking you mind on them quite a bit around the interwebs as you call them.
    Oh you haven't? So then you aren't meeting your own criteria on this matter? It's almost like your have a personal vendetta against them. Kinda makes you wonder what your driving force behind it is...

    Oh wait, I'm recalling something here!
    You had a source apply on SST right before you and your crew brigade Sparta on there.

    I'm straight up wondering what you stand to benefit if a top source on a board loses ground by your direct actions while your meso source applies I'm the same te frame you an the meso crew brigade. Kinda makes me think you may have ulterior motives here..

    So now you have 2 things to address publicly for me Mr Mighty Mouse

    Good morning
    There is a 1k post thread elsewhere about janoís testing. I will not get into that can of worms. He does have good test but was caught in a few lies that hurt his reputation.

    I know that MOST blood panels pull that way for us because as always we choose the female blood panel. I donít know maybe Iím different then here is a couple bloods I pulled while on test and tren but using pharma AI 25mg tabs

    Those were 3 years or so ago I havenít touched tren since.

    Like I said I called out several labs in the past just not as many nut riders as Sparta.

    And in the call out we all found out well he doesnít brew or press tabs. He is a fucking liar, who tried to bullshit his way through and got caught. Cause most people just see a lab and say ď o man juice let me buy it and inject itĒ

    No I havenít bought or injected or tested personally any spartan gear. Just going off the lab reports that he didnít want disclosed to everyone and the lies he started off telling.

    Finally I donít cherry pick.... I didnít see your question because you didnít quote one of my post and must have skimmed through it.

    Also I have had 160+ e levels with just test before. So I would assume dosing 600mg/week without running any AI would get you to real high levels of E is possible


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #73
    Senior Member

    GoGoGodzilla's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    109

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    145
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    65
    Thanked in
    48 Posts
    Rep Points
    2787714

    Take this shit to another thread!? This is the intro section, and your stepping on the OP ... grow da fuck up boys!

  14. #74
    Member

    Cowboymike's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    79

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    103
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    34
    Thanked in
    23 Posts
    Rep Points
    1413895

    Quote Originally Posted by custom View Post
    Sorry bro I call bullshit on those free test numbers. What was your protocol and dosage
    yeah, like I give a fuck if you call bullshit on my numbers. Thereís a reason sponsors come to me to test their products. Iím fully validated and trusted as a neutral, no bullshit man of his word who holds no bias and tells it like it is. Iíd call my own mother out if she wasnít shooting a straight game. Iím all about the user end, not the sponsors. Sell a legit and solid product, Iím going to test you 5,000 ways to prove you are what you say you are... but I will always give credit where credit is due. I will always call out the bullshit.

    For shits n giggles though thatís on 800/mg per week Sparta mastp. 100mg upon wake up, 100mg preworkout on pun day. Pinned every other day and hereís the quest printout as secondary confirmation of testing date





  15. #75
    The Video Guy

    Mighty-Mouse's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    In my wife's purse
    Posts
    7,961

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    628
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,212
    Thanked in
    659 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboymike View Post
    yeah, like I give a fuck if you call bullshit on my numbers. Thereís a reason sponsors come to me to test their products. Iím fully validated and trusted as a neutral, no bullshit man of his word who holds no bias and tells it like it is. Iíd call my own mother out if she wasnít shooting a straight game. Iím all about the user end, not the sponsors. Sell a legit and solid product, Iím going to test you 5,000 ways to prove you are what you say you are... but I will always give credit where credit is due. I will always call out the bullshit.

    For shits n giggles though thatís on 800/mg per week Sparta mastp. 100mg upon wake up, 100mg preworkout on pun day. Pinned every other day and hereís the quest printout as secondary confirmation of testing date




    But in reality that may be true .... there. You are now here and it means shit! Just like my opinions and shit about Sparta means nothing to you.

    Link us to someone you called out?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums