• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gorilla Pharma Quality

BHAND

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have just received my order from The Gorilla Pharm and the first thing I noticed was how runny it is. It has a viscosity close to water. Anyone else have this issue or concern about their gear?
test cypionate 200mg/ml

Its probably just MCT or MIG840. Your probably used to seeing GSO..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I havent used GF, but would like to in the future, Ive always heard good things.
But looking FWD to the answers here from those who have used.

lol thin gear is not a problem , you can easily pin it with smaller pins and not cause as much scar tissue .

That’s because it’s mct, super thin oil and the best carrier imo. You can’t go wrong with gorilla man.

MCT is a good carrier oil, thin and clear. I'm using another brand test made with MCT, very smooth.

Love thin gear! Makes it easy to do dailies w 30g slin pinz!

Max

GP runs MCT oil, it's thin, great fkn gear, never had issues with it. Labs are always solid

IML Gear Cream!
I have just received my order from The Gorilla Pharm and the first thing I noticed was how runny it is. It has a viscosity close to water. Anyone else have this issue or concern about their gear?
test cypionate 200mg/ml
Mct is a thin carrier oil, most people are a huge fan of mct. Very thin, can pin with a slin pin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Gorilla is one of only two labs I will vouch for based off my blood work active on this board. 👍🏻

Last edited:
Thank you all for the feedback on this. First pin through a 26 gauge needle was super fast. My pharmacy test I run is very slow through that gauge needle.

How can I order from them?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back