• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Amino Asylum AND their MK-677 reviews

Aimco

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't know if they are a sponsor here but I'm seeing this name thrown around and their prices seem reasonable but I would like some feedback on their products, service, and their MK-677.

I don't know if they are a sponsor here but I'm seeing this name thrown around and their prices seem reasonable but I would like some feedback on their products, service, and their MK-677.

Been wondering about these guys myself. I believe super mod WesleyInman is hooked up with them. Noticed they have trestolone for like half the price of anywhere else. I wonder if it's just the powder in a vial that needs to be reconstituted? Or does it come premixed ready to slam?

Been wondering about these guys myself. I believe super mod WesleyInman is hooked up with them. Noticed they have trestolone for like half the price of anywhere else. I wonder if it's just the powder in a vial that needs to be reconstituted? Or does it come premixed ready to slam?

Does it say if it’s
Acetate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it say if it’s
Acetate?

Yes it is trest. ace. Sold out at the moment but wasnt 2 or 3 days ago. After a closer look it does say 50mg/ml on the bottle, so i assume it's premixed ready to go. They have alot of good looking products. IGF-LR3, bpc-157, tadalafil, prami, mk-677... really an impressive lineup. May have to give these guys a shot.

eb59c5_777e698a61814370972836220560ee53~mv2.webp

Yes sir, Amino Asylum is good to go. I am a REP for both Amino Asylum and MA Research Chems. We offer two top of the line options and our products are guaranteed,

If ever there is an issue, you simply contact me. This is what myself and hundreds of my clients rely on.

You can use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off both sites.
Any customer service or related questions for orders using my code are 100% handled by me. PM me any time. Please don't just make a thread, bc chances are I may not see it. Enjoy and order knowing you're getting trusted products.

www.AminoAsylum.com
www.MAResearchChems.net (MA Research website down at the moment, will be back in a day or so)

Last edited:
Yes it is trest. ace. Sold out at the moment but wasnt 2 or 3 days ago. After a closer look it does say 50mg/ml on the bottle, so i assume it's premixed ready to go. They have alot of good looking products. IGF-LR3, bpc-157, tadalafil, prami, mk-677... really an impressive lineup. May have to give these guys a shot.

The Trest is an an MCT oil base. Let me personally assure you this stuff is FIRE. It is as good as the old school Pure Oils brand that was on the old forum PHF aka Prohormone Forum. I will put this up against any other brand going out there.

The Trest is an an MCT oil base. Let me personally assure you this stuff is FIRE. It is as good as the old school Pure Oils brand that was on the old forum PHF aka Prohormone Forum. I will put this up against any other brand going out there.

What about the desoxy T ace. Not to familiar with this. Currently running test. Anything I need to know about this. Dosage, side effects?

What about the desoxy T ace. Not to familiar with this. Currently running test. Anything I need to know about this. Dosage, side effects?

I will be honest that I have yet to use the Amino Asylum Desoxy, however I have used several other brands. If my memory serves me correctly it is unmethlyated Pheraplex and it's very very similar to DHT aka Masteron style gains in my personal experience if I had to pick an AAS it is close to, or reminds me of.

I see various ways to run it with the most common I have seen being 50-100mgs ED. I wanna say I was running it at 75mgs ED. Desoxy imo is nice, but you can also get some better bang for your bucks in my experience.

I did see a few guys complain of severe acne while on it. Didn't happen to me at all though.

Last edited:
eb59c5_777e698a61814370972836220560ee53~mv2.webp

Yes sir, Amino Asylum is good to go. I am a REP for both Amino Asylum and MA Research Chems. We offer two top of the line options and our products are guaranteed,

If ever there is an issue, you simply contact me. This is what myself and hundreds of my clients rely on.

You can use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off both sites.
Any customer service or related questions for orders using my code are 100% handled by me. PM me any time. Please don't just make a thread, bc chances are I may not see it. Enjoy and order knowing you're getting trusted products.

www.AminoAsylum.com
www.MAResearchChems.net (MA Research website down at the moment, will be back in a day or so)

WesleyInman Thanks for the reassurance and discount.

I'm gonna try the MK-677, ADex, and TB500 and add them to my log and reviews.

IML Gear Cream!
WesleyInman Thanks for the reassurance and discount.

I'm gonna try the MK-677, ADex, and TB500 and add them to my log and reviews.

Thank you for your trust and I look forward to your feedback!

They also have DOM hcg fyi and some other goodies you won't see elsewhere. I'm grabbing that new liver support in a few weeks myself

oh btw, I forgot to mention, you do need ZELLE app to pay. It's free and you can securely add a debit card or bank account to send and receive payments. I have been using Zelle a long time and knock on wood, never had a single issue.

947600347.jpg

They also have DOM hcg fyi and some other goodies you won't see elsewhere. I'm grabbing that new liver support in a few weeks myself

oh btw, I forgot to mention, you do need ZELLE app to pay. It's free and you can securely add a debit card or bank account to send and receive payments. I have been using Zelle a long time and knock on wood, never had a single issue.

947600347.jpg

Yeah I’m gonna grab some hcg. Glutathione. And the relaxation blend. Great thing about Pnc bank app is it has zelle built in.

I tried using Zelle today it's nothing but problems. Everytime I try to add my debit card it give me an error. It tried this 3 times and then tried my other debit card and I get the same error on the app.
If you check the GooglePlay Store you will see tons of reviews about this happening.

Please let me know if there is another payment option.

Is amino asylum domestic(or are orders sent from a US address)? Also, even though I followed my email link, it still asks for a guest password for access to certain features...where do I get that?

I tried using Zelle today it's nothing but problems. Everytime I try to add my debit card it give me an error. It tried this 3 times and then tried my other debit card and I get the same error on the app.
If you check the GooglePlay Store you will see tons of reviews about this happening.

Hey man I'm so sorry to hear this. Unreal. I have had zero issues and I have prob 100+ clients who use it and never heard a complaint.

Is your bank not one of the ones on their list? I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Worst case scenario, if you can't get it to work, please PM me and I will personally assist. No worries, I got you.

Is amino asylum domestic(or are orders sent from a US address)? Also, even though I followed my email link, it still asks for a guest password for access to certain features...where do I get that?

It is Domestic. If you continue to have login issues, please PM me and we will figure it out together.

Literally haven't had a single issue once, until hearing these two. Super annoying but no worries, I am here to assist, so again just pm me with speciific details and I will handle :)

Hey man I'm so sorry to hear this. Unreal. I have had zero issues and I have prob 100+ clients who use it and never heard a complaint.

Is your bank not one of the ones on their list? I wonder if that has anything to do with it?

Worst case scenario, if you can't get it to work, please PM me and I will personally assist. No worries, I got you.

My bank isn't listed but it gives you the option to add your debit card if your bank isn't listed. There are actually hundreds of horror stories and bad reviews about Zelle but it is what it is.

I will be sending you a PM shortly. Thanks.

Ok I am surprised to hear this, but nevertheless I am not affiliated with Zelle per say. Regardless I will help assist anyone having issues :)

I know they may have a CC merchant account up very soon, they are very hard to obtain and maintain in this industry.

My bank isn't listed but it gives you the option to add your debit card if your bank isn't listed. There are actually hundreds of horror stories and bad reviews about Zelle but it is what it is.

I will be sending you a PM shortly. Thanks.

Love everything I ever gotten from amino asylum. GHRP-6 and Melanotan2 are with-out a doubt g2g. Same with the ligandrol.

Thanks for that feedback, much appreciated!!

70443593_728937470900780_4860845386325032960_n.jpg

Love everything I ever gotten from amino asylum. GHRP-6 and Melanotan2 are with-out a doubt g2g. Same with the ligandrol.

Get Shredded!
Been on the fence awhile about the mk-677, what can be expected from using it as far as muscle gain. I’m new to all this peptide stuff and trying to figure it all out.

Been on the fence awhile about the mk-677, what can be expected from using it as far as muscle gain. I’m new to all this peptide stuff and trying to figure it all out.

Theres a LOT of info out there brother....

Google it

Theres a LOT of info out there brother....

Google it
i have been just gets confusing because I’ll read one thing and then the next thing I read is the complete opposite. Was more looking for personal experience info I guess. I’ll do some more searching

i have been just gets confusing because I’ll read one thing and then the next thing I read is the complete opposite. Was more looking for personal experience info I guess. I’ll do some more searching

I have hundreds of clients in the last 3 years who have used it and I have used it myself probably no less then 6-12 months worth of cycling over the years.

MK is a great PED. For most users it gives dramatic appetite increases, since it is a ghrelin. So most people are hungry all the time. So you have that which is going to add muscle. Next, it spikes HGH and IGF levels for 24 hours. If I had to honestly compare 25mgs of MK677 to hgh, I would say it reminds me of 2-3 iu and in terms of levels of IGF, we see it does , or that it can easily mimic 2-3iu of INJ hgh.(in labs) So you see additional recovery. It does add a ton of water weight though, so you can see the same numbness of hands that hgh does. You can see bloating, etc. So be sure that you always eat as clean as you can.

It improves REM sleep, so most people sleep way way better. A side effect for some is that it can cause you to have nightmares or vivid dreams. In some individuals it messes with their sleep and you only know this when you try it.

As far as gains. I would say my typical client, or myself on 25mgs ED, gains an easy 10-15lbs in 2-4 weeks. A ton of water. But lets say you come off, drop your water and then check your weight a month later, you will see you have packed on a few lbs and are leaner.

I have one client who is natural who has never used AAS. He put on 31lbs in 3 months on MK. We dropped the mk, dropped his water that month and did a ton of high volume and high rep workouts. At the end of 30 days off MK, he was 12lbs heavier then previously and leaner, so this to me is a phenomenal gain.

I do think it does not work as well for me now as it did the first time, but still it works like a charm anytime I introduce it.

There is some debate whether you should run a GDA and it raises blood sugar, etc, etc. That is a common topic, and my personal response is that I believe that to be individual response.

As far as sides, bloating, sleep issues, lethargy, increased appetite, nightmares are the most commonly reported, but again, I see sides as the minority.

If anyone is also looking for a super good version, on my store I sell Somatozine, which is a night-time MK677. It has additional ingredients and has been around 3 years or so now. Super good reviews, probably better then any other MK on the market. Likewise it is more expensive. But if anyone wants to take a look at it, here you go.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/somatozine-mk677-by-ma-labs/
SOMAreallife__61610.1554047308.1280.1280.jpg

I have hundreds of clients in the last 3 years who have used it and I have used it myself probably no less then 6-12 months worth of cycling over the years.

MK is a great PED. For most users it gives dramatic appetite increases, since it is a ghrelin. So most people are hungry all the time. So you have that which is going to add muscle. Next, it spikes HGH and IGF levels for 24 hours. If I had to honestly compare 25mgs of MK677 to hgh, I would say it reminds me of 2-3 iu and in terms of levels of IGF, we see it does , or that it can easily mimic 2-3iu of INJ hgh.(in labs) So you see additional recovery. It does add a ton of water weight though, so you can see the same numbness of hands that hgh does. You can see bloating, etc. So be sure that you always eat as clean as you can.

It improves REM sleep, so most people sleep way way better. A side effect for some is that it can cause you to have nightmares or vivid dreams. In some individuals it messes with their sleep and you only know this when you try it.

As far as gains. I would say my typical client, or myself on 25mgs ED, gains an easy 10-15lbs in 2-4 weeks. A ton of water. But lets say you come off, drop your water and then check your weight a month later, you will see you have packed on a few lbs and are leaner.

I have one client who is natural who has never used AAS. He put on 31lbs in 3 months on MK. We dropped the mk, dropped his water that month and did a ton of high volume and high rep workouts. At the end of 30 days off MK, he was 12lbs heavier then previously and leaner, so this to me is a phenomenal gain.

I do think it does not work as well for me now as it did the first time, but still it works like a charm anytime I introduce it.

There is some debate whether you should run a GDA and it raises blood sugar, etc, etc. That is a common topic, and my personal response is that I believe that to be individual response.

As far as sides, bloating, sleep issues, lethargy, increased appetite, nightmares are the most commonly reported, but again, I see sides as the minority.

If anyone is also looking for a super good version, on my store I sell Somatozine, which is a night-time MK677. It has additional ingredients and has been around 3 years or so now. Super good reviews, probably better then any other MK on the market. Likewise it is more expensive. But if anyone wants to take a look at it, here you go.

http://stores.gymntonic.com/somatozine-mk677-by-ma-labs/
SOMAreallife__61610.1554047308.1280.1280.jpg
Thanks a lot appreciate the info bro

What are the best Sarms for not affecting BP? I've read that Ostarine is the safest. My BP meds keep me at 120/80 even on test/winny/Anavar cycle so I'd assume Ostarine or ligandrol would be ok for me.

What are the best Sarms for not affecting BP? I've read that Ostarine is the safest. My BP meds keep me at 120/80 even on test/winny/Anavar cycle so I'd assume Ostarine or ligandrol would be ok for me.

Well LGD can retain alot of water, so in argument you can assume water retention might spike BP.

Ostarine is pretty solid, and so is s23. I mean honestly I haven't heard of too many issues from many of them. YK-11, SR9009 and Rad140 also seem super popular at the moment.

I use an SR9009 + rad140 in transdermal for bodyfat loss and endurance and honestly it's amazing. In oral form SR9009 is pretty weak and useless but in injectable or transdermal it's quite amazing.

Thanks for the code wesley!

Max

Thank you sir and enjoy :)

Back