Amino Asylum AND their MK-677 reviews

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Amino Asylum AND their MK-677 reviews

I don't know if they are a sponsor here but I'm seeing this name thrown around and their prices seem reasonable but I would like some feedback on their products, service, and their MK-677.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Curious myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Aimco View Post
    I don't know if they are a sponsor here but I'm seeing this name thrown around and their prices seem reasonable but I would like some feedback on their products, service, and their MK-677.
    Been wondering about these guys myself. I believe super mod WesleyInman is hooked up with them. Noticed they have trestolone for like half the price of anywhere else. I wonder if it's just the powder in a vial that needs to be reconstituted? Or does it come premixed ready to slam?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntson View Post
    Been wondering about these guys myself. I believe super mod WesleyInman is hooked up with them. Noticed they have trestolone for like half the price of anywhere else. I wonder if it's just the powder in a vial that needs to be reconstituted? Or does it come premixed ready to slam?
    Does it say if itís
    Acetate?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigAndWhite View Post
    Does it say if itís
    Acetate?

Yes it is trest. ace. Sold out at the moment but wasnt 2 or 3 days ago. After a closer look it does say 50mg/ml on the bottle, so i assume it's premixed ready to go. They have alot of good looking products. IGF-LR3, bpc-157, tadalafil, prami, mk-677... really an impressive lineup. May have to give these guys a shot.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    764 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes sir, Amino Asylum is good to go. I am a REP for both Amino Asylum and MA Research Chems. We offer two top of the line options and our products are guaranteed,

If ever there is an issue, you simply contact me. This is what myself and hundreds of my clients rely on.

You can use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off both sites.
    Any customer service or related questions for orders using my code are 100% handled by me. PM me any time. Please don't just make a thread, bc chances are I may not see it. Enjoy and order knowing you're getting trusted products.

www.AminoAsylum.com
    www.MAResearchChems.net (MA Research website down at the moment, will be back in a day or so)
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-08-2019 at 06:28 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    764 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bluntson View Post
    Yes it is trest. ace. Sold out at the moment but wasnt 2 or 3 days ago. After a closer look it does say 50mg/ml on the bottle, so i assume it's premixed ready to go. They have alot of good looking products. IGF-LR3, bpc-157, tadalafil, prami, mk-677... really an impressive lineup. May have to give these guys a shot.
    The Trest is an an MCT oil base. Let me personally assure you this stuff is FIRE. It is as good as the old school Pure Oils brand that was on the old forum PHF aka Prohormone Forum. I will put this up against any other brand going out there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    The Trest is an an MCT oil base. Let me personally assure you this stuff is FIRE. It is as good as the old school Pure Oils brand that was on the old forum PHF aka Prohormone Forum. I will put this up against any other brand going out there.
    What about the desoxy T ace. Not to familiar with this. Currently running test. Anything I need to know about this. Dosage, side effects?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    764 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigAndWhite View Post
    What about the desoxy T ace. Not to familiar with this. Currently running test. Anything I need to know about this. Dosage, side effects?

I will be honest that I have yet to use the Amino Asylum Desoxy, however I have used several other brands. If my memory serves me correctly it is unmethlyated Pheraplex and it's very very similar to DHT aka Masteron style gains in my personal experience if I had to pick an AAS it is close to, or reminds me of.

I see various ways to run it with the most common I have seen being 50-100mgs ED. I wanna say I was running it at 75mgs ED. Desoxy imo is nice, but you can also get some better bang for your bucks in my experience.

I did see a few guys complain of severe acne while on it. Didn't happen to me at all though.
    Last edited by WesleyInman; 09-09-2019 at 05:22 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes sir, Amino Asylum is good to go. I am a REP for both Amino Asylum and MA Research Chems. We offer two top of the line options and our products are guaranteed,

If ever there is an issue, you simply contact me. This is what myself and hundreds of my clients rely on.

You can use my code "WES15" at checkout for 15% off both sites.
    Any customer service or related questions for orders using my code are 100% handled by me. PM me any time. Please don't just make a thread, bc chances are I may not see it. Enjoy and order knowing you're getting trusted products.

www.AminoAsylum.com
    www.MAResearchChems.net (MA Research website down at the moment, will be back in a day or so)
    WesleyInman Thanks for the reassurance and discount.

I'm gonna try the MK-677, ADex, and TB500 and add them to my log and reviews.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    764 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Aimco View Post
    WesleyInman Thanks for the reassurance and discount.

I'm gonna try the MK-677, ADex, and TB500 and add them to my log and reviews.
    Thank you for your trust and I look forward to your feedback!

They also have DOM hcg fyi and some other goodies you won't see elsewhere. I'm grabbing that new liver support in a few weeks myself

oh btw, I forgot to mention, you do need ZELLE app to pay. It's free and you can securely add a debit card or bank account to send and receive payments. I have been using Zelle a long time and knock on wood, never had a single issue.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow! I paid 3X as much at esarms.com!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

They also have DOM hcg fyi and some other goodies you won't see elsewhere. I'm grabbing that new liver support in a few weeks myself

oh btw, I forgot to mention, you do need ZELLE app to pay. It's free and you can securely add a debit card or bank account to send and receive payments. I have been using Zelle a long time and knock on wood, never had a single issue.

Yeah Iím gonna grab some hcg. Glutathione. And the relaxation blend. Great thing about Pnc bank app is it has zelle built in.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts
    Rep Points

I tried using Zelle today it's nothing but problems. Everytime I try to add my debit card it give me an error. It tried this 3 times and then tried my other debit card and I get the same error on the app.
    If you check the GooglePlay Store you will see tons of reviews about this happening.

Please let me know if there is another payment option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Is amino asylum domestic(or are orders sent from a US address)? Also, even though I followed my email link, it still asks for a guest password for access to certain features...where do I get that?